A brief summary of the Arbery case

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A brief summary of the Arbery case

Post by Cornfed »

I’m surprised the case of the two white Georgia men being railroaded for having the temerity to defend themselves against a black criminal has not been mentioned. For those not familiar with the case, here is a good summary from Molyneux.

Last edited by Cornfed on May 23rd, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A brief summary of the Arbury case

Post by Cornfed »

In an act of judicial corruption breathtaking even by modern ZOG standards, evil shysters have now charged the man who filmed the Arbery shooting with murder. Given that there must be a few genuine cases of white people wrongly killing blacks if you take the libtard position that blacks are equal citizens, it is interesting that the ZOG media always chooses to heavily promote cases where the parties are obviously being railroaded and lie about them. The strategy is clearly to make people afraid to defend themselves from criminal blacks, thus allowing blacks to run amok with impunity. As I pointed out in an old thread, there needs to be a charitable fund set up to help people who kill blacks.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/georgia-bure ... er-charge/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 8:42 pm
In an act of judicial corruption breathtaking even by modern ZOG standards, evil shysters have now charged the man who filmed the Arbery shooting with murder. Given that there must be a few genuine cases of white people wrongly killing blacks if you take the libtard position that blacks are equal citizens, it is interesting that the ZOG media always chooses to heavily promote cases where the parties are obviously being railroaded and lie about them. The strategy is clearly to make people afraid to defend themselves from criminal blacks, thus allowing blacks to run amok with impunity. As I pointed out in an old thread, there needs to be a charitable fund set up to help people who kill blacks.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/georgia-bure ... er-charge/
Cornfed, please do not advocate violence against blacks or any other race or group. You will receive a warning on your account. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 1:55 pm
Cornfed, please do not advocate violence against blacks or any other race or group. You will receive a warning on your account. Thanks.
Obviously I am not advocating violence against blacks. I am suggesting that people who are forced to kill criminal blacks in self defence receive support to counterbalance the ZOG''s determination to judicially lynch them.