Confused by the stock market.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Confused by the stock market.

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 12:07 am

That picture pretty much sums things up!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The FED is propping up the economy with 0% interest rates for at least until 2022. We will see what happens if there is a second corona virus wave later this year or early next year and millions of companies have to shut down again! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's some level headed market analysis by Northman Trader.

"Don’t let new highs on Nasdaq fool you. It’s still a bear market and I can prove it." - Sven Henrich, June 23, 2020

Still a Bear Market
https://northmantrader.com/2020/06/23/s ... ar-market/

"What is factual is that we are witnessing the greatest debt explosion of our lifetimes."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Stock Market crash coming soon...

Are Bank Stocks Sending An Ominous Warning to Investors?
https://www.seeitmarket.com/are-bank-st ... investors/

Bank Index to S&P 500 Ratio “monthly” Chart
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

12 year bull market coming to an end...

Caution Flag Comes Out As US Stock Market Reaches New Records
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-b ... 2020-08-27

Tech Signal Warning
https://northmantrader.com/2020/08/27/tech-signal/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

We just saw the most aggressive 10% correction off of all time highs in the Nasdaq since the 2000 bubble.

Key Charts
https://northmantrader.com/2020/09/10/key-charts/

The S&P 500(red line) has been going up the past two years. However, the equal weight indicator clearly shows the rally has been getting weaker and weaker..Image
Last edited by Taco on September 10th, 2020, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

We just saw the most aggressive 10% correction off of all time highs in the Nasdaq since the 2000 bubble.

Key Charts
https://northmantrader.com/2020/09/10/key-charts/

The S&P 500 has been going up the past two years. However, the equal weight indicator clearly shows the rally has been getting weaker and weaker...

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It's been a fake rally spurred on by the Fed's intentional pumping of dollars into the markets. Glad I fully cashed out last week at the highs. Once it reaches correction territory, I'll start incrementally getting back in on the way down. I hope it crashes far below the March lows so I can start bottom feeding again!

No one can time the market perfectly (although my last week came close), but profiting off of a topsy-turvy market like this one is not as difficult as some would have you think.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 8:56 pm
It's been a fake rally spurred on by the Fed's intentional pumping of dollars into the markets. Glad I fully cashed out last week at the highs. Once it reaches correction territory, I'll start incrementally getting back in on the way down. I hope it crashes far below the March lows so I can start bottom feeding again!

No one can time the market perfectly (although my last week came close), but profiting off of a topsy-turvy market like this one is not as difficult as some would have you think.
Dynamical stock market learn bout tires and presures in great atomspheres

our historical 60s and especialment 70s even lo 80s we have the so so hi atomsposphere presuring keep lowdown dow number and sp other number stay so lo year for year even decades

in 90s start sleepyjobiden then waking up and wowee start sho what america bout for magicman internet and sextechs and great weathermangod greenspanman gradul reducing presures omg retail man get excitement time pump air and near ending saying now new worlding for internet every and all forget earning for internet magical from the heavens but weaken tires eventual bursting what go up mus come down

our weatherman engineering recovery move market up and down altitudes basing on market needings and all so good again again up down healthy cyclicaling but then o then 2006 our oleman make retire and newbies turn game make market go only up up up and scaman rate agencies give the fony balony a+ for toxicity debtings so morgage brokerman go poorman say your full morgage housing go up up up so take more money we give you 120% value and live up goodlife americ dream but gankster bankster knowing truth deep down for hoodrat never payback and house price can fall so make package morgage resaling to publics and and after jac up inerest and again what go up mus come down so stock market folow on property and finish banks finish ponzis and all the wall street bank fall to ground for this in realment healthy reset and after the 2009 all so more soberings

but enter coruption weathermans cohooting with badmans deciding launch off earth go so hi in sky for no presuring and upgrade super duper expansion tire and electrical pumpingplant for nonstop pump pump pumg so again we get the magic market only go up never go down for even we have tacoman each year every year saying time to crash time to crash we find he only cry wolf for now we here 10 year and so we see worst of worst economic in elderman lifing yet nothing but nothing stoping our golden goose stock markets keeping going up up up

but aborders is or isnot still truth that what going up mus come down so what o what need give for where is josixpacman lifing inflation where o where is dolar colapsing where o where is landfall where o where is stock and bond bond falldown why o why the boringoldman microsoft and stupid windows become the trilionaire compny and apple and alphabet and why fagman facebook so so hi even the yungster user abandonment

wiseton please o please sumon up your master intution and put self in shoes of badmans shoruner then make dreamings for find out what to come what we can do what we can buy what we can sell we need crysalizeball for see and beneficial on your forwarnings to keep safely and sounding wiseton what will happen what can we do is any hope left or is game over please preparation each and every your aborder fans and folowerman here
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The stock market will crash in October or November when the VIX index hits 60. In March, the VIX index hit 60 then the market dropped 30% very rapidly.

$VIX Uprising
https://northmantrader.com/2020/09/17/vix-uprising/

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"For now be cognizant of the fact that this market rally is full of ever’s: The most disconnected disconnected from the economy ever, the most long positioned ever, the most margin debt levered ever. The most uncorrected ever. That’s a lot of ever’s that hardly can afford a misstep." - Northman Trader

https://northmantrader.com/2021/05/03/froth/

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Lots of market crash predictions lately...

The Repo Markets Could Crash Stocks in June
https://www.unseenopp.com/the-repo-mark ... s-in-june/

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

People post those crash videos every day in the hope that they'll get the timing right.

I just keep stacking. I just bought an energy storage company, because we'll need a lot of this if the sun goes in or the wind stops blowing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.