BREAKING NEWS! Culture Whiz SOLVES Coronavirus!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

BREAKING NEWS! Culture Whiz SOLVES Coronavirus!!

Post by StanfordGuy »

:idea:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Culture Whiz SOLVES Coronavirus!!

Post by StanfordGuy »

Coronavirus looks to be so weak you don’t even develop antibodies for it if you have a good immune system supported by Vit D3.

https://mol.im/a/8237989
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow PAG. What a catchy headline. I hope the media takes notice of it. lol

Btw, this Indian doctor also says the same thing, that Vitamin D and A are the true solutions to viruses like this, not a total lockdown or shutdown of the world, which is an outdated medieval method of idiots like Fauci and the WHO who are all in the pockets of the vaccine industry. This is a must see video. Please pass this video around.

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, Bill Gates, And The W.H.O

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A gal I work for here had her mother in law in the hospital and her test came up negative for Covid 19 and when she died in the hospital they changed her death to Covid 19. She was 80 with all kinds of problems. I have known this women for years and her husband is a eye doctor so I believe her..

It's scary that the money masters have taken every power center over for most of the world.... Welcome to COMMUNISM!
Time to Hide!
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Vitamin D can help modulate the immune system, that's not pseudoscience. It may help with coronavirus, that I wouldn't doubt. That actually would fit with my prpposed cytokine storm mechanism of death in the young, as it is effectively an autoimmune reaction and low vitamin D has been implicated in autoimmune disease. Correlation isn't causation, however, and while low vitamin D may result in worse outcomes, high vitamin D won't necessarily save you. However, developing antibodies against something is a normal reaction of a healthy immune system. If someone doesn't develop antibodies, they either weren't exposed or have an immunodeficiency.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

You haven't been keeping up with the news... Culture Whiz in going into the history books <3

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 20075838v1

* A few doctors basically confirming what I suspected about the vitamin D levels impacting all of the immune functions that were failing, showing up in severe covid-19 cases... wow at least a few doctors know this stuff! Glad to find that one.

* Dr Mark Alipio, Davao Doctors College; University of Southeastern Philippines: Vitamin D Supplementation Could Possibly Improve Clinical Outcomes of Patients Infected with Coronavirus-2019

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3571484

Funny, hydroxychloroquine (that Trump talks about) just increases blood vitamin D levels... I suppose if you have any reserves! Who knows what else it deregulates / regulates from statis...
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:46 pm
You haven't been keeping up with the news... Culture Whiz in going into the history books <3

* A few doctors basically confirming what I suspected about the vitamin D levels impacting all of the immune functions that were failing, showing up in severe covid-19 cases... wow at least a few doctors know this stuff! Glad to find that one.

* Dr Mark Alipio, Davao Doctors College; University of Southeastern Philippines: Vitamin D Supplementation Could Possibly Improve Clinical Outcomes of Patients Infected with Coronavirus-2019

Funny, hydroxychloroquine (that Trump talks about) just increases blood vitamin D levels... I suppose if you have any reserves! Who knows what else it deregulates / regulates from statis...
I'm not sure if I ever posted but I completely agreed with StanfordGuy that Vitamin D levels are important. Many people are deficient and do not take Vitamin D supplements. People need to supplement their Vitamin D. There are also other things needed like Selenium and Zinc. Things like Omega-3 and Vitamin C supplements can also help. Vitamin C is water soluble so there's no risk of overdosing if someone took a high dose capsule a few times a day.

I think part of the problem also among young people dying is they were unhealthy or had too much stress. The United States has the most young people dying. Many people in America are unhealthy, stressed, and have a toxic environment (toxic food, toxic lifestyle, toxic social environment, toxic love life, and toxic socioeconomic situation). Other countries have much better systems.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Light wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:55 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:46 pm

I think part of the problem also among young people dying is they were unhealthy or had too much stress. The United States has the most young people dying. Many people in America are unhealthy, stressed, and have a toxic environment (toxic food, toxic lifestyle, toxic social environment, toxic love life, and toxic socioeconomic situation). Other countries have much better systems.
Bingo. Without Vit D the infection spreads rapidly inside the lungs, cytokine is released during this... if it reaches a storm level too high for the body, it’s a quick few hours between when breathing becomes too difficult and no breathes. Apparently, if you took those ACE Inhibitors, Ibuprofen, ARBs, etc you might have more ACE2 receptor sites and more of those means the virus can attach to them all quicker.

In other words, some people abuse painkillers for whatever (people take them to get rid of PMS symptoms, headaches, exercise pain) or are on hypertension drugs or something. After taking them, the body increases the number of ACE2 receptor sites.. but all the reasons to be healthy and never get diabetes and other health issues!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The part about vitamin D is true. D3 to be more exact, which is the consumable form. If you take about 5000 iu of vitamin D3 a day your immune system will be strong and you wont get sick much. Especially if you couple it with echinacea and chlorella, then your immune system will be super tough and never get sick. Thats what i take and i haven't been sick in years.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Last edited by Italianman on October 28th, 2020, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

HouseMD wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Vitamin D can help modulate the immune system, that's not pseudoscience. It may help with coronavirus, that I wouldn't doubt. That actually would fit with my prpposed cytokine storm mechanism of death in the young, as it is effectively an autoimmune reaction and low vitamin D has been implicated in autoimmune disease. Correlation isn't causation, however, and while low vitamin D may result in worse outcomes, high vitamin D won't necessarily save you. However, developing antibodies against something is a normal reaction of a healthy immune system. If someone doesn't develop antibodies, they either weren't exposed or have an immunodeficiency.