Tucker Carlson debunks the Coronavirus hysteria (Fox News)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tucker Carlson debunks the Coronavirus hysteria (Fox News)

Post by Cornfed »

TL/DW the mortality rate of covid19 is in the flu range or less. Good on Tucker for this, but I don’t know why he doesn’t just come right out and denounce this hysteria as bogus and call for the arrest of the traitors promoting it. We should be coming up with ways of bringing the traitors to justice and making sure that anyone they fooled is never taken seriously about anything ever again for the rest of their lives.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tucker Carlson debunks the Coronavirus hysteria (Fox News)

Post by Winston »

Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains why the Coronavirus is not what they say it is. See his lecture below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 8:36 pm
Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains why the Coronavirus is not what they say it is. See his lecture below.
Apparently Kaufman's idea has been discredited because it is based on the premise that the coronavirus was never properly isolated, which it supposedly was.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 11:12 pm
... denounce this hysteria as bogus and call for the arrest of the traitors promoting it. We should be coming up with ways of bringing the traitors to justice and making sure that anyone they fooled is never taken seriously about anything ever again for the rest of their lives.
Mass hysteria is part of the human condition. You've probably forgotten the mass hysteria about the weapons of mass destruction supposedly in Iraq back in 2003. Anyone who dared oppose that narrative at the time would have put on the FBI watch and no-fly lists, denounced as a traitor by Fox news, etc. Nowadays, of course, you can say what you want because no one remembers that far back, and if they do remember, they don't care any more. The liars responsible for that mass hysteria, which led to the Iraq war, were never punished and never will be punished because most people have the attention span of a squirrel.

The best thing the individual can do from experience of mass hysteria is take them as powerful black pills. Regard other humans as the subhumans they mostly are. Stop caring about them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 12:23 am
Mass hysteria is part of the human condition. You've probably forgotten the mass hysteria about the weapons of mass destruction supposedly in Iraq back in 2003. Anyone who dared oppose that narrative at the time would have put on the FBI watch and no-fly lists, denounced as a traitor by Fox news, etc. Nowadays, of course, you can say what you want because no one remembers that far back, and if they do remember, they don't care any more. The liars responsible for that mass hysteria, which led to the Iraq war, were never punished and never will be punished because most people have the attention span of a squirrel.

The best thing the individual can do from experience of mass hysteria is take them as powerful black pills. Regard other humans as the subhumans they mostly are. Stop caring about them.
I remember it well, but you forget I am not American. No-one outside America believed that shit. It was not mass hysteria that led to the war - it was the Jews inducing mass hysteria in the American population that led to the war. It would seem to be the same with this virus nonsense, except they seem to have been able to spread their reach somehow. I will try to follow your advice in regards of trying to stop caring about most humans, to the extent I haven’t done so already, but the thing is that I might need some of them to function for the continuation of my society, which I value beyond my own life.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 12:45 am
I will try to follow your advice in regards of trying to stop caring about most humans, to the extent I haven’t done so already, but the thing is that I might need some of them to function for the continuation of my society, which I value beyond my own life.
There is your problem right there. A wise man tries to enjoy each day as best as possible and is always mentally prepared for today to be the last day of his life, and in that senses places little value in his own life. A wise man places even less value on the continuation of society or the lives of other people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:29 am
Cornfed wrote:
I will try to follow your advice in regards of trying to stop caring about most humans, to the extent I haven’t done so already, but the thing is that I might need some of them to function for the continuation of my society, which I value beyond my own life.
There is your problem right there. A wise man tries to enjoy each day as best as possible and is always mentally prepared for today to be the last day of his life, and in that senses places little value in his own life. A wise man places even less value on the continuation of society or the lives of other people.
No, that is what a boomer does. I can't explain or justify my position though. Lets just agree to disagree.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Confirmation that the Coronavirus literally is just a cold/flu:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... -flus-0-1/

But then how come on CNN they keep showing so many normal looking, even healthy looking, people that have died from the Coronavirus? How can they have so many people to declare deceased, including people who look normal and healthy and happy, of all ages too? Where do they get all these people?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:42 am
Shemp wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
No, that is what a boomer does. I can't explain or justify my position though. Lets just agree to disagree.
Our disagreement is over the meaning of the word "wise". To me, a wise man is one who has pierced the veil of illusion and sees that life is absurd, and that the whole world will be destroyed in the distant future, and so is indifferent to what happens to the world in the near future, and simply regards life and the world as a grand comedy. To you, wise means something different. Okay, I agree to disagree about semantics.

But you are dead wrong that my description of the wise man describes boomers, because boomers are most definitely not mentally prepared to die today or tomorrow. On the contrary, they are terrified of and in denial of death, which is precisely why we have this mass hysteria about covid19. Of course younger generations are equally bad or maybe even worse in terms of cowardice.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Shemp wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Unfortunately that is the way it is when the ape grafted with technology is driving the bus...
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Moretorque wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 6:40 am

Unfortunately that is the way it is when the ape grafted with technology is driving the bus...
And have you ever seen what happens when someone tries to take an ape's bananas away? Think about it...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 8:26 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 6:40 am

And have you ever seen what happens when someone tries to take an ape's bananas away? Think about it...
I am waiting for that time when it turns a key and pushes buttons and the whole entire planet goes up.. :lol:
Time to Hide!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 4:05 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... -flus-0-1/

But then how come on CNN they keep showing so many normal looking, even healthy looking, people that have died from the Coronavirus? How can they have so many people to declare deceased, including people who look normal and healthy and happy, of all ages too? Where do they get all these people?
Because 147,000 people have died of Coronavirus so far. 35,000 have died in the US so far. I wouldn't call that a hysteria. Ask the people that have lost relatives if they think it's a hysteria. I have friends that have it. Most everyone in New York knows someone that has had it or has died from it.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 1:03 am
Winston wrote:
Because 147,000 people have died of Coronavirus so far. 35,000 have died in the US so far. I wouldn't call that a hysteria. Ask the people that have lost relatives if they think it's a hysteria. I have friends that have it. Most everyone in New York knows someone that has had it or has died from it.
And? 60,000 die of flu each year in the USA in a bad flu year. No one is saying covid19 isn't real. We're saying it is like a bad flu. We don't shut the country down over bad flu. I'm not sure about USA, but both 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 winter flus were as bad in most of Europe as covid19:

http://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_pooled.html

http://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_c ... total.html

Note that the graph for Sweden, with no shutdown, is about the sane as the graph for the other countries.

Though to be precise, those euromomo graphs don't prove that was flu killing so many people 3 and 2 winters ago, just as the spike recently isn't yet proven to be covid19 killing people, because testing is imperfect for both flu and covid19. But the bottom line is indisputable: there is lower overall death rate this year than 3 and 2 years ago. They may be misclassifying causes of deaths, but I strongly doubt they are hiding deaths in Europe. So.why didn't we shut down the economy 3 and 2 winters ago? Because no hysteria.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Shemp wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 2:21 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 1:03 am
Winston wrote:
And? 60,000 die of flu each year in the USA in a bad flu year. No one is saying covid19 isn't real. We're saying it is like a bad flu. We don't shut the country down over bad flu. I'm not sure about USA, but both 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 winter flus were as bad in most of Europe as covid19:

http://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_pooled.html

http://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_c ... total.html

Note that the graph for Sweden, with no shutdown, is about the sane as the graph for the other countries.

Though to be precise, those euromomo graphs don't prove that was flu killing so many people 3 and 2 winters ago, just as the spike recently isn't yet proven to be covid19 killing people, because testing is imperfect for both flu and covid19. But the bottom line is indisputable: there is lower overall death rate this year than 3 and 2 years ago. They may be misclassifying causes of deaths, but I strongly doubt they are hiding deaths in Europe. So.why didn't we shut down the economy 3 and 2 winters ago? Because no hysteria.
I would rather error on the side of caution. The last real pandemic was the 1918 flu pandemic which killed millions all over the world in several deadly waves. Without social distancing there would have been many more deaths. A month and a half is not that long to save many lives. I also believe Sweden had a much worse outcome than their neighbors who implemented social distancing. So far, Sweden lost 1511, where Finland lost 90 and Norway 64.