Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Tacopacalypse

Post by HouseMD »

I just think it's funny that the sky is finally falling and Taco isn't here

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 2:29 pm
His reinforced, underground, former nuclear warhead bunker likely has no internet connectivity. Mercury is certainly giving him a run for his money however.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco pretty well called it, this virus is a bunch of bull and just cover for the people who set all this up with the money as the system is going down.

We are suppossed to believe somebody in Wuhan ate a bat and crashed the global economy ?

Anybody who would believe anything being put out by the ZIO occupied govs is just stupid....
Time to Hide!
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Moretorque wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm
Taco pretty well called it, this virus is a bunch of bull and just cover for the people who set all this up with the money as the system is going down.

We are suppossed to believe somebody in Wuhan ate a bat and crashed the global economy ?

Anybody who would believe anything being put out by the ZIO occupied govs is just stupid....
I agree with that. I don't want to give a long explanation but people also need to be concerned about the vaccine.

We will see one or both of these two things happen. Hyperinflation of the dollar or a depression. We could see both because the dollar can lose purchasing power while United States housing sees deflation in real terms.

There will be a massive power shift in the world coming and the coronavirus can be one of the cover events along with the oil price war. The United States has been in a long decline similar to the Soviet Union.

Know the endgame and you can piece together the path to the end. A paraphrase of something David Icke said in the video Winston shared.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe he is among the first victims of the apocalypse he was predicting - and this may be an apocalypse.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 10:42 pm
Maybe he is among the first victims of the apocalypse he was predicting - and this may be an apocalypse.
Apocalypse for whom? Maybe for silly westerners who have become so soft headed from years of liberal indoctrination and too much sugary junk food that they are ready to commit economic suicide over basically nothing. Meanwhile, the toughened up from dog and bat meat Chad Chang Chinese are ready to start traveling again:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/18 ... -break-out
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

HouseMD wrote:
:+1:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 2:56 pm
HouseMD wrote:
His reinforced, underground, former nuclear warhead bunker likely has no internet connectivity. Mercury is certainly giving him a run for his money however.
Bahahahaaha :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 8:01 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 10:42 pm
Apocalypse for whom? Maybe for silly westerners who have become so soft headed from years of liberal indoctrination and too much sugary junk food that they are ready to commit economic suicide over basically nothing. Meanwhile, the toughened up from dog and bat meat Chad Chang Chinese are ready to start traveling again:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/18 ... -break-out
It might be an apocalypse because the elite want is to be. Of course it is really only boomers like you who are dying of the actual plague and no-one gives a shit about that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

HouseMD wrote:
There's nothing to worry about, everything is fine.

I've been busy shopping(panic buying rice) don't ask me why. Philippines is locked down tighter than a nuns cunt. Airports closed, schools and churches closed, Police checkpoints, curfews and fines and arrest if you resist. Everything is closed except the supermarket and the gas stations. If you can't figure out what happens next then you deserve what's coming to you.

Some of you don't like me quoting Zerohedge so you can read these links instead...

Collapse
https://northmantrader.com/2020/03/14/collapse-2/

"There is no precedence for the situation we are facing now. An epic battle of humanity trying to combat a new virus for which there is no cure and still no all clear signal, a global asset price collapse at the end of an aging and highly indebted business cycle and central banks with limited ammunition desperately trying to regain and maintain control." - Sven Henrich, CNBC

Financial Meltdown: The Impending Credit Crunch; The Next Shoe to Drop?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/53096.htm

"US Treasuries are now priced for an event that dwarfs 9-11 and makes the 2008 Financial Crisis look like a walk in the park. In both cases, bond traders were more optimistic than they are today. This isn’t a theory I’m spouting here, it is the reality of the pervasive pessimism that manifests itself in the 10-year yield, a yield that is lower than anytime in its history. What it tells us, is that bond traders think they know something that stock buyers don’t. Stock investors are still looking for a light in the tunnel while bond traders shrieking “The world is coming to an end.” - Mike Whitney

US 10 Year Treasury Note
https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=US10Y

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

99% of deaths in Italy blamed on covid19 had other illnesses. 100% of the deaths under age 40 had other illnesses. Danger of covid19 is hoax, danger of hysterical reaction to covid19 is no hoax.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... italy-says
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 1:13 am
99% of deaths in Italy blamed on covid19 had other illnesses. 100% of the deaths under age 40 had other illnesses. Danger of covid19 is hoax, danger of hysterical reaction to covid19 is no hoax.
It depends on what value you place on the lives of old people. If you think it is a tragedy that some biddy dies at the age of 84 of Covid19 as opposed to dying at the age of 86 of something else, then perhaps the panic is justified. If you take the view that I do that we all have to go some time and perhaps better sooner than later in some cases and anyway the boomers deserve to die anyway, then perhaps the panic is not so much justified. Yes the hysterical reaction is stupid, but in the short term I am actually benefiting from it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I don't think anyone should be afraid of this virus.

To get a proper understanding of this virus, I suggest that the more conspiratorial minded among us first look at the nature of the HIV virus, because there are many parallels between these two.

My suggestion is to watch a documentary called House of Numbers about the HIV virus on YT. That should tell us all we need to know about modern viruses.

As for those who like to argue and insult, I will not respond to such people.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 2:24 am
Yes the hysterical reaction is stupid, but in the short term I am actually benefiting from it.
Based on that link I gave, there is no great hecatomb even among the pre-boomers (age 75+) and certainly not among the boomers (ages 56-75). A few more pre-boomers than usual will die, but not enough to change anything. Meanwhile, the economy is tanking hard. Elderly are unaffected because they get pensions and free health care. It's working age schlubs like you who will suffer most from the economic collapse, from what I can see. So how exactly are you benefiting?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 6:14 am
So how exactly are you benefiting?
I get free money from the government with almost no questions asked, and the nearby businesses are closed, so people have no reason to park outside my apartment and disturb my peace of mind. Like in most places, healthcare here is largely tax funded for everyone, not just old people.

Return to “News and Current Events”