Sen. Cornyn: China is to blame

Discuss news and current events around the world.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Sen. Cornyn: China is to blame

Post by TD-40 »

Senator Cornyn says that China is to blame for the coronavirus and other pandemic viruses that have occurred in recent years. You have to chuckle at his reasoning in this video:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator- ... 59255.html

Factual Correctness will never go away. It trumps political correctness, IMO.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sen. Cornyn: China is to blame

Post by Winston »

Isn't the whole world going to sue China for damages after this fiasco is over? I was wondering the same thing. People will naturally blame China for this since it originated there and the government there did nothing to stop it. Won't the world someday hold an international tribunal court to sue China and make it reimburse the rest of the world for damages caused by the pandemic? Someone has to be held accountable right? And plus China has plenty of money to reimburse the world with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 8:21 pm
Isn't the whole world going to sue China for damages after this fiasco is over? I was wondering the same thing. People will naturally blame China for this since it originated there and the government there did nothing to stop it. Won't the world someday hold an international tribunal court to sue China and make it reimburse the rest of the world for damages caused by the pandemic? Someone has to be held accountable right? And plus China has plenty of money to reimburse the world with.
The only thing is that China suffered as well so I think the world will simply think of China as reckless, irresponsible, and more dangerous than its prior reputation as the major polluter of the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Governments have to agree to the suing process.

Politically, it is not wise to issue such a statement, IMO.