The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! Cannot go!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! 30 days. Cannot go!

Post by hypermak »

Taco wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 2:56 am
Everyone in Cebu City will be unemployed again, 60% of the hotels will go bankrupt because the tourists are gone.

Cebu City Lockdown #2
https://www.rappler.com/nation/264795-a ... -cebu-city
Really sad indeed. Two of my colleagues in Cebu have just been let go. And I fear this is just the beginning... :(
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I thought Duerte had some sense?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Duterte presidency unravels as coronavirus ravages Philippines
Analysts say the pandemic has exposed the president's 'militarist' approach and lack of a serious policy agenda.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/ ... 02601.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:59 am
Analysts say the pandemic has exposed the president's 'militarist' approach and lack of a serious policy agenda.

I am not a Duterte fan but, guys let's be honest, which country and political leader has really handled the Covid situation well? I often talk to my colleagues, foreign and local, about this and we represent at least 15 countries besides the Philippine, from India to Australia, Singapore to Japan, Ukraine to Spain.

Not a single one of us had good words for the President/Prime Minister or political class of their own home country. Even the 2 Vietnamese middle managers we have didn't have words of praise for the so called "miracle" of Vietnam who managed to stop the pandemic after a mere few weeks, with 0 dead. They called Vietnam "little China" and said the local government did everything in its power to play down the real figures and show the world what a clean little Communist utopia they are.

I have nothing against Vietnam and wouldn't have said anything that extreme. Their words, not mine.

Not to put my tin foil hat on but at this point it's quite evident that the whole pandemic was designed, and I mean lab-designed, to plunge the world economy into the global recession since perhaps 1929. No President could be any wiser, or better, because noone was supposed to.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:29 am
Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:59 am

I am not a Duterte fan but, guys let's be honest, which country and political leader has really handled the Covid situation well? I often talk to my colleagues, foreign and local, about this and we represent at least 15 countries besides the Philippine, from India to Australia, Singapore to Japan, Ukraine to Spain.

Not a single one of us had good words for the President/Prime Minister or political class of their own home country. Even the 2 Vietnamese middle managers we have didn't have words of praise for the so called "miracle" of Vietnam who managed to stop the pandemic after a mere few weeks, with 0 dead. They called Vietnam "little China" and said the local government did everything in its power to play down the real figures and show the world what a clean little Communist utopia they are.

I have nothing against Vietnam and wouldn't have said anything that extreme. Their words, not mine.

Not to put my tin foil hat on but at this point it's quite evident that the whole pandemic was designed, and I mean lab-designed, to plunge the world economy into the global recession since perhaps 1929. No President could be any wiser, or better, because noone was supposed to.
You not think wholefuly because our bossman wiseton genetic and roots of the island culture prove what superior bossman can do different and his country lady leader make taiwan great again so we know answer lies in the deepest wiseness derived from the ancestries of wiseton so you see duende where there is will there is a way just follow taiwan follow wiseton follow the bondafide aboarders so you will see
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Duterte: PH can’t afford to totally open up economy amid pandemic
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/07/08/ ... ic/739416/

No more Covid-19, no vaccine needed, says epidemiologist
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/06/16/ ... st/732018/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bad news. Things are getting worse now in the Philippines. See what Alex told me below.

[9/5, 8:00 PM] Alex From Venice: do you know what's happening right now in Philippines?
[9/5, 8:01 PM] Alex From Venice: that the government has given directives to all the provinces to set up jails for "positive" people?
[9/5, 8:01 PM] Alex From Venice: they call it "community quarantine"... they are jails... people who are found positive are arrested and put in dedicated jail!
[9/5, 8:01 PM] Alex From Venice: too bad anyone can be found positive!!
[9/5, 8:02 PM] Alex From Venice: Do you know the reliabity rate of rapid test?
[9/5, 8:03 PM] Alex From Venice: do you know what a PCR test look for and how long someone can be positive even if it's not contagiuos anymore?
[9/5, 8:04 PM] Alex From Venice: do you know that here I'm in danger to get jailed in a "community quarantine" for two weeks at any time?
[9/5, 8:04 PM] Alex From Venice: do you know that it take up to 4 months to turn negative to a PCR test?
[9/5, 8:05 PM] Winston Wu: No who said that? Send me a link. Whats the point of a vaccine if u can get Covid19 twice?
[9/5, 8:07 PM] Alex From Venice: do you know that our friend Leslie has been "jailed" to a "community quarantine" already two times, for a total of 24 days of her life spent deprived of her freedom?
[9/5, 8:07 PM] Alex From Venice: do you see how evil the world is turning?
[9/5, 8:08 PM] Alex From Venice: people are deprived of their freedom for weeks, only based on the result of a fake unreliable test!
[9/5, 8:08 PM] Alex From Venice: this is a crime against human rights...
[9/5, 8:10 PM] Alex From Venice: this is the worse attack to mankind freedom that has ever happened in history
[9/5, 8:10 PM] Alex From Venice: so get ready to the end of times bro
[9/5, 8:14 PM] Alex From Venice: You know that I'm going to be in deep shit soon?
[9/5, 8:16 PM] Alex From Venice: They can test you for no reason... just only because the neighbors has been found positive.
[9/5, 8:16 PM] Winston Wu: Why? Shes on a remote island and nothing is happening there.
[9/5, 8:16 PM] Alex From Venice: If I fly out I can't go back
[9/5, 8:17 PM] Alex From Venice: no inbound flight are allowed, and no new visa are granted

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex explains why the two Covid19 tests they use in the Philippines aren't accurate or reliable and can give false positives.

[9/6, 10:29 AM] Alex From Venice: there are only two kind of tests available. There's the "rapid test" which takes one day and it's less expensive. It give a positive result if in the body of the tested person there are some kind of proteins that it's known are made by the antibody for the Covid19... unfortunately such proteins may be present in the body also as result of other corona virus (like those of the common cold) that are similar to the Covid19.
Therefore the test may give a positive result even to those who never had covid19.
Moreover such proteins may stay in circle in the body for a couple of months, while the virus is usually killed by the person immune system within two weeks from the date of infection.

[9/6, 10:35 AM] Alex From Venice: The other test is very specific to the Covid19 and can't give a positive result due to presence of other virus in the body.
It's called PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction) it's takes few days to get a result because it's a long process and it costs more.
It's usually made after a person is found positive to the rapid test.
The problem is that such PCR test can give positive result up to four months after the person has been infected, while the infection only lasts a couple of weeks. So perfectly healed and NOT contagious people can be still found positive up to three and a half months after they have been healed and the virus isn't anymore alive in their body because the test can't say if the virus is alive or not.

[9/6, 10:37 AM] Alex From Venice: So both the tests aren't suitable to tell if a person is or its not contagious.
That's why 90% and more of those who are found positive nowadays are not sick at all.
[9/6, 10:37 AM] Alex From Venice: WHO is one of the main player of this global scam
[9/6, 10:38 AM] Alex From Venice: WHO director is a puppet in the hands of China

[9/6, 11:33 AM] Alex From Venice: People with high body temperature are likely to be contagious. Therefore temperature scan is the most efficient and inexpensive way to spot contagious people.
Tests can only tell if someone has been infected (the rapid test can't even say for sure that the infection was of covid19) but they don't tell if someone is actually contagious or not.
Due to the very long time span that the antibody proteins and the virus RNA traces will stay in the body of the person that has been once infected, it's much higher the chance to test positive an already healed person than someone who got infected few days before the test and it's going to develop the infection

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

The current reality, not just here in the Philippines but all around the world, is that nobody is dying from Covid-19 anymore. That's why the mainstream press has turned the panic dial up a few notches and now is spreading fear solely based on the number of positive cases.

The average age in Europe for a "Covid positive" is now late 20 to early 30s. OK, but how many of them are in a hospital ward, let alone in an ICU? Very few, in fact less than the average numbers of common flu patients (with or without pulmonary complications), in the same age range.

It didn't help that China flooded the world with tens of millions of rapid test kits of extremely dubious quality. The first type your friend Alex mentions really has a number of false positives up to 40%. I also heard that entire batches of test kits were defective but were used anyway, since most government are mandating massive screening policies.

I admit it, I was quite worried about my family back in my region, one of the worst hit by the first wave. Now that the dust is settled and the virus has lost most of its potency, we can see that most governments still prefer to "listen" to those scientists and healthcare operators who are in line with the agenda at hand.

The agenda at hand being giving the global economy the kind of "soft crash-landing" needed to keep interest rates down. Super-low interest rates are what market speculators need to pay back the huge sums they loan to invest on the riskier stock market. At the same point, they still want these speculators to continue to make tonloads of money from said investments.

Which is why we see the usual handful of stocks racing up and touching all-time high after all-time high, while the real economy is in one of the deepest recessions since 1929.

In the Philippines and elsewhere, the current economy-killing lockdown has very little to do with Covid. As soon as the speculators have finished to unload their market holdings and pocket the billions, they will magically declare the world "Covid free" of "Covid safe" and let the small fry buy the same stocks they had, a couple of months before they will go down crashing again.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 4:49 am
The current reality, not just here in the Philippines but all around the world, is that nobody is dying from Covid-19 anymore. That's why the mainstream press has turned the panic dial up a few notches and now is spreading fear solely based on the number of positive cases.

The average age in Europe for a "Covid positive" is now late 20 to early 30s. OK, but how many of them are in a hospital ward, let alone in an ICU? Very few, in fact less than the average numbers of common flu patients (with or without pulmonary complications), in the same age range.

It didn't help that China flooded the world with tens of millions of rapid test kits of extremely dubious quality. The first type your friend Alex mentions really has a number of false positives up to 40%. I also heard that entire batches of test kits were defective but were used anyway, since most government are mandating massive screening policies.

I admit it, I was quite worried about my family back in my region, one of the worst hit by the first wave. Now that the dust is settled and the virus has lost most of its potency, we can see that most governments still prefer to "listen" to those scientists and healthcare operators who are in line with the agenda at hand.

The agenda at hand being giving the global economy the kind of "soft crash-landing" needed to keep interest rates down. Super-low interest rates are what market speculators need to pay back the huge sums they loan to invest on the riskier stock market. At the same point, they still want these speculators to continue to make tonloads of money from said investments.

Which is why we see the usual handful of stocks racing up and touching all-time high after all-time high, while the real economy is in one of the deepest recessions since 1929.

In the Philippines and elsewhere, the current economy-killing lockdown has very little to do with Covid. As soon as the speculators have finished to unload their market holdings and pocket the billions, they will magically declare the world "Covid free" of "Covid safe" and let the small fry buy the same stocks they had, a couple of months before they will go down crashing again.
Hmm strange idea at end like all only about stock markets but no plan to long term control people behaviors movement freedom like so many other people speculations

once going airport for fly not so bad then 911 after boom never same gain only add more more no fluid over 100cc then have take off shoes cus have shoe bomber and control always more more more never relax even aftering near 2 decades or twice time contarian post on hapy abord forum hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 4:49 am

That's an interesting theory hypermak. But how do you know the agenda and plan? If something is a conspiracy, it's usually secret right? So how would you know about it? Do you have insider channels? Or do you just follow the money trail?

So you too, believe that big events are not accidents right? Like the famous quote by FDR that in politics everything is planned? If so then you know there is a hidden hand behind world events right, so why not accept there may be a hidden hand behind our lives too? Isn't it all possible?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rocks take:

"The stock market is easy for the US Fed to control. They don't need COVID-19 lockdown for that. If anything, the COVID-19 lockdown made it more challenging for the Fed as they were forced to create a huge amount of new liquidity to over come the obvious fundamentals which would, under normal circumstances, lead to a severe bear market. When recessions hit, earnings plummet and stock markets under unchanged liquidity will fall commensurately. The Fed is clearly able to manipulate the US stock market for now and has been able to do this at least from 2009-10 when smoke was clearing from the crash back then. That's when they first started pumping money in via QE and nowadays, they are broadening support to inflate even lower grade corporate bonds. Most countries do not have that kind of control over their own equity and debt markets. Most world markets have not done nearly as well as USA indices in recent months and recent years. It's kind of a charade and the US can pull it off because they print and control world's reserve currency."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex agrees with hypermak:

[9/6, 8:50 PM] Alex From Venice: totally agree

[9/6, 9:00 PM] Alex From Venice: I didn't mention that the rapid test has a high likelihood to give false positive results but that's a fact well known.
Yes, Philippines test kits is said have been provided by China, no one knows the quality of such test kits therefore their rate of false positive could be extremely high.
PCR tests are more expensive and takes much longer time to be processed so they are used to confirm the rapid test result, but people my have to wait weeks while confined in a "for positive people prison" before they get the PCR result.
In the meanwhile they are reported as "new positive case" in the daily and all times count.
Anyway, as said, even if someone is really positive, that doesn't mean it's sick or even just only contagious.
The odds are much more that a healthy person found positive is just someone who got infected weeks or even months earlier than the date of testing.

[9/6, 9:08 PM] Alex From Venice: in the end is all a giant global scam and I also think that all this will come to an end when the "elites" and speculators will have achieved to get what they wanted (more power, more wealth).
Of course it won't finished if the super giant (useless) vaccine won't first be sold and injected to everyone (at least on those countries where mandatory vaccination will be imposed, which you'll find for sure the super corrupted Italy and the as well super corrupted Philippines)

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 3:22 am
Duterte: PH can’t afford to totally open up economy amid pandemic
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/07/08/ ... ic/739416/

No more Covid-19, no vaccine needed, says epidemiologist
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/06/16/ ... st/732018/
Thanks for mentioning that, @Winston. I am not a "Dutertard" but I must say I like the no-BS approach of President Duterte most of the times. The Philippines government approved their budget for next year and, judging from the allocation, public investment continues to focus on infrastructure building and even beautification projects (like the controversial "white sand on Manila Bay").

The press closest to certain foreign interest (like Rappler, funded by Bill Gates' pal Pierre Omidyar) has immediately jumped on his jugular, criticising that there was no increase in funds to support families during the Covid lockdown. You see the political opposition lazily jumping on the bandwagon, too. No more Covid funds, so Duterte = evil.

I think it can only be common sense to push the economy full steam as if the Covid has been just busted as the global scam it is. I now believe the Covid-19 virus strain was "leaked" (released) on purpose. It was a "chimera" virus, with lab-made inserts from more dangerous viruses like HIV. As such, during transmission, those synthetic qualities have been attenuated or erased and it has fully reverted to a much more modest coronavirus. That is, mild flu or common cold.

In summary...

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 3:50 pm
Alex agrees with hypermak:

[9/6, 8:50 PM] Alex From Venice: totally agree

[9/6, 9:00 PM] Alex From Venice: I didn't mention that the rapid test has a high likelihood to give false positive results but that's a fact well known.
Yes, Philippines test kits is said have been provided by China, no one knows the quality of such test kits therefore their rate of false positive could be extremely high.
PCR tests are more expensive and takes much longer time to be processed so they are used to confirm the rapid test result, but people my have to wait weeks while confined in a "for positive people prison" before they get the PCR result.
In the meanwhile they are reported as "new positive case" in the daily and all times count.
Anyway, as said, even if someone is really positive, that doesn't mean it's sick or even just only contagious.
The odds are much more that a healthy person found positive is just someone who got infected weeks or even months earlier than the date of testing.

[9/6, 9:08 PM] Alex From Venice: in the end is all a giant global scam and I also think that all this will come to an end when the "elites" and speculators will have achieved to get what they wanted (more power, more wealth).
Of course it won't finished if the super giant (useless) vaccine won't first be sold and injected to everyone (at least on those countries where mandatory vaccination will be imposed, which you'll find for sure the super corrupted Italy and the as well super corrupted Philippines)
@Winston, you should really convince "Alex from Venice" to start posting here. He would be an excellent member.

The up and coming vaccine will make big pharma companies hundreds of billions in profits and its efficacy will never really be proven, as the virus is unlikely to make people seriously sick and kill them. The markets are already started to position themselves to ride the gravy train.