Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - The Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley History, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Daddy Wu wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 11:51 pm
Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 8:29 pm
What does STEM stand for?
Winston! My son!

Why you don’t know STEM???

All Chinese know STEM! All Chinese DO STEM!

Except you!!

You shame Daddy! Again!!

Shame!! SHAME!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
My favourite troll. Jajajajajajajajaja rsrsrsrsrsrsrs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - The Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley History, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 12:46 am
Daddy Wu wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 11:51 pm
Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 8:29 pm
What does STEM stand for?
Winston! My son!

Why you don’t know STEM???

All Chinese know STEM! All Chinese DO STEM!

Except you!!

You shame Daddy! Again!!

Shame!! SHAME!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Sorry dad. But I told you a million times, I'm not typical Asian remember? I'm a banana, an Asian body with a White soul, but not just any White soul, more like a White philosopher soul like Socrates or Plato. lol. Mixed with a British aristocratic gentlemen from Victorian England too. lol. How many times do I have to explain that to you? Why can't you get that past your stubborn Asian mind? LOL
@Winston, at least you know the difference between a colour and a race; thank you for the capitalization in context of the word. lol :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Elizabeth Holmes appears in court.

Judge drops some charges against Elizabeth Holmes. Wtf?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

They've been dropping charges periodically for awhile now. Some of it could be the P*ssy Pass, but some of it could be just solidifying the stronger charges with the evidence they have.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Of course anyone who gives their money to some bimbo deserves to lose it. That's not to say that the bimbo herself shouldn't be punished. It is so horrible that we live in a world where bimbos are showered with riches while good guys get the shaft. The world needs to burn.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But what i dont get is how all those investors can get their money back? Aren't they still suing her for fraud and loss of investment money? How can the court force her to pay back if she doesn't have enough?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ABC 20/20 Documentary on Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos.

Part 1

See the whole documentary on ABC website here:

https://abc.com/shows/2020/episode-guid ... he-dropout

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Elizabeth Holmes appears in court. Channel 5 news reports.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Elizabeth Holmes appears in court. Channel 5 news reports.

If the prosecution has millions of documents as evidence, she will be convicted. Judicial economy will require that this case be settled or the trial will be years long and multi millions in cost.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you know Americas first serial killer was HH Holmes in the late 1800s? I wonder if Elizabeth Holmes is related to him. He was a big con man too. Maybe being a con man and sociopath is in tbe Holmes blood?

Btw Holmes lawyer claims that Elizabeth is innocent because a failed business is not the same thing as a fraud. What does that mean? That she was sincere in her goals but merely failed? Didn't she knowingly scam everyone?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New 60 Minutes Australia documentary on Elizabeth Holmes.

"Elizabeth Holmes promised the world a medical revolution. At 19, she claimed to have invented a miniaturised machine that with a single drop of blood could map a person’s health quickly, reliably and cheaply. She boasted that her technology meant serious diseases like cancer would be prevented before they happened. And it was not only a “wow” moment for patients. High-profile investors rushed to pour a fortune into Holmes’ company, Theranos, and she became Silicon Valley’s first self-made female billionaire. But as Tara Brown reports, her invention was an invention – it simply didn’t work. Elizabeth Holmes is no visionary. She’s a cruel fraudster who has put people’s lives at risk, and because of that, now faces 20 years in jail."

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Last edited by Gali on August 11th, 2021, 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any updates on Holmes trial? In the 60 Minutes documentary above, it said she just got pregnant now to try to delay the trial. Dang that is so low and obviously pathetic attempt to delay the trial and garner sympathy. What her Stanford teacher said about her was so true.

I wonder if Holmes is related to the serial killer of the 19th Century, H.H. Holmes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wallstreet Journal reports on the Elizabeth Holmes trial. What do you guys think will happen?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Wallstreet Journal reports on the Elizabeth Holmes trial. What do you guys think will happen?

I think they will be lenient because she obviously knows how to manipulate people, she's a woman, and she's more attractive in America because she's thin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑