Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by jerryrigged »

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2021, 6:50 am
This article says the evidence shows that the Coronavirus did not leak from a Wuhan lab. What do you think?

https://www.axios.com/wuhan-institute-o ... 45e3d.html
Winston,

That is old propaganda and now its pretty clear that it did come from the lab. The type of spike protein that is on the coronavirus is not seen in nature. Anyway theres been a lot of evidence that the research may have began in the USA and then it was "transported" to China where gain of function research could continue. At best it was a bad mistake that it got out of the lab. At worst, it was done on purpose. As to the purpose of the research? At best it was to check for evidence that zoonosis (transmission from animal->man) could occur. At worse, it was to infect the world with a virus that wouldn't kill everyone but reestablish a new kind of order. Do you know about Klaus Schwaub and and the Great Reset? Its very real, and its out in the open, its not a conspiracy theory! They openly discuss it at the world economic forum. "Build back better" came from the WEF and the great reset symposium they had over there. Anyway, I feel almost like al of this doesnt matter anymore. The purpose of this whole thing, in my opinion anyway, was to shut down commuter culture, shut down air travel, dehumanise people by shutting down most interpersonal communication, establish a better stronger geopolitical elite world order, and get people addicted to expensive vaccines on the government dime. They've achieved every single one of those thinsg and in my opinion. We're all screwed. I think I am going to have to move to Wyoming or West Virginia out in the mountains and just say f**k it. Since I am not getting vaccinated, I'll likely be barred from all air, plane, bus, etc travel after the vaccines get full FDA approval. I also won't be able to go through any immigration checkpoints anywhere in the world. I might as well burn my passport now. Many livelihoods were stolen by this operation they pulled off. Mine was one of them. At least that helps me put things into perspective. Humanity was screwed, not just me.

Jerry

Ps winston see here: https://www.wionews.com/opinions-blogs/ ... ing-310667
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who Started Coronavirus?

https://beyondthepoles.com/?p=194

"The Conspiracy
(My thoughts about what happened)

The U.S. government hires the Chinese in 2014 to manufacture a coronavirus which has the ability to infect humans. The reason for manufacturing a deadly virus serves multiple purposes, depopulation/decarbonization, bioweapon for war, new vaccine development.

This is how in 2017 Anthony Fauci knew a pandemic was coming. For the millions of dollars given to China between 2014-2019, America receives an evolved bat coronavirus with the ability to infect humans. It’s being held at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick. In May 2019 the government starts hiring (CBD192-006) to develop vaccines & treatments for the coronavirus.

There is most likely an accidental leak from Fort Detrick due to improper containment, resulting in the outbreaks at Greenspring & Heatherwood retirement communities. The virus spread further across the US, any death caused by acute respiratory distress syndrome is blamed on “Vaping Illness”.

Shit is gonna get deep real quick, schedule Event 201 so companies and government leaders can get ready for what they need to do in the coming months. The U.S. needs to blame the outbreak on somebody…

Wuhan, China. Because that’s where the lab is where they’ve been doing bat coronavirus research. Easy target to point the finger at and truthfully the virus originally came from. The “wet market” next door to the Wuhan CDC is a great target because it will easily be blamed on a leak from their CDC (redirection, take the exact event that happened in the USA, duplicate it in China, and blame the whole thing on them). Wuhan war games makes it easy for USA to enter china with everything needed to walk through the fish market and release a virus, don’t do it during the war games but maybe 1-2 weeks after. Then the 2 week incubation period leads to the first case of COVID in Wuhan on November 17, 2019.

Once the virus has been released, the news starts talking about coronavirus 24/7. Pandemic is declared, vaping deaths mysteriously disappear completely. In late 2019 and in 2020, nobody dies from vaping anymore. It’s all COVID-19 now. The whole thing was planned all along, perhaps it’s timeline was expedited because of an accidental leak at Fort Detrick.

What do you think happened?"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@El_Caudillo wrote a review of the book "What Happened in Wuhan". See below.

"“It began in the autumn of 2019. Months before the first reported case of human-to-human contact, the Wuhan Institute of Virology began to go dark. Publicly available information was wiped from the internet. Staff connected with the Institute disappeared as the scientists fiercely criticised its safety practices and standards. At the same time, there were burgeoning social media mentions of a new respiratory illness.”

This is an impressive book. Whether Sharri Markson has got everything right I’m not knowledgeable enough to know. Don’t fall for the critical reviews here which dismiss her out-of-hand as a Trump apologist. Yes, she works for Sky News Australia and the channel has a bias to the right. But at the same time, ABC Australia and CNN have a bias to the left. There is no fair and impartial network. To be a high profile journalist, you have to work for someone – and if she wasn’t high profile, the book wouldn’t get much play.

Markson puts forward the case for an accidental lab leak of a genetically manipulated virus rather than one which came out of nature. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence for the lab leak – and very little for the ‘zoonosis’ or out of nature theory. However, the lab leak was long seen as a conspiracy theory – largely because it was touted by Donald Trump who the mainstream media hated so. Also, it’s nigh on impossible to get any concrete evidence when the Chinese government is covering everything up.

It’s hard to sum up this book packed with science. In a nutshell, the Wuhan Institute of Virology had been doing ‘gain of function’ research on bat viruses for years. Gain of function is where – basically – you manipulate a virus to make it more deadly. The Coivd-19 virus has a spike protein suited to infect human rather than bat cells. The wet market in Wuhan did not even sell bats – let alone pangolins, the apparent intermediate host of the virus between the bats and humans.

Then there was the WHO and the wider science community afraid of contradicting China, not to mention American intelligence services failing to investigate. Any local who tried to report on the virus in China, and some did, disappeared. Even more sinister is that the Chinese military was involved in the Institute in researching biological weapons. The major twist in the story for me was around the role of Fauci – the guy CNN etc. loved to paint as the good guy.

I can’t give this book five stars because 1) a big book like this needs an index, 2) the science is a headache to read for the laymen, but I don’t see how the author could have avoided this. Give it a read and decide for yourself."

Why would a lab manipulate a virus to make it more contagious? What's the gain or benefit of doing something so self destructive? Who benefits?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gnostic author John Lamb Lash explains why Covid came from outer space and was sent by the Archons.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 6:29 pm
Gnostic author John Lamb Lash explains why Covid came from outer space and was sent by the Archons.
All of these fruit loops should make statements on the covaids hoax so we know not to take them seriously and waste any time on their crap.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Sky News Australia documentary about how Covid started at the Wuhan laboratory.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Senator Rand Paul exposes the link between Fauci, the NIH, and how they funded the Wuhan lab that created Covid. This is very incriminating. But I don't get it. Who gains from this and what's the motive?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out John Stossel talking about how the Covid lockdowns were excessive, too authoritarian, and unnecessary. Wow I didn't know John Stossel was on our side and anti-establishment. He used to work for the mainstream media.