The persecution of Ryan Adams

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The persecution of Ryan Adams

Post by Cornfed »

This is taking #metoo to a whole new level. The guy (a singer-songwriter BTW) is being persecuted for basically having normal relationships with females. For example, he stands accused of pursuing females for sex. The horror. He stands accused of not liking it when his girlfriends whored around on him. The horror. A female married him sole reason of helping her career and it didn’t help her career all that much, so naturally HE has abused HER and not the other way around. On the basis of this nonsense his career is ruined. One would have to conclude that until this insanity has been brought to a screeching halt by a good Khmer Rouge style cleanout, MGTOW is the only option.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elled.html
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: The persecution of Ryan Adams

Post by redfeather »

Like the Elmer Fudd cartoon...when dating American or UK, or Australia, or New Zealand, or any western country women...as Elmer Fudd would say...be very very very careful. With the messed up dysfunctional women that are doped up on depression meds and all kinds of other chit, and who follow the #metomovements and that are brainwashed by feminism...Run Forest Run. These are all just more reasons to move your search to overseas, and I say only search in places that have not been brain washed by toxic feminism to hate men. Feminism is a toxic poisonous cancer that destroys everything it touches. I dated both Russian and Ukrainian women, but I ended up moving my search to the Philippines and I had way way better success in the Philz. I would advise guys to start your search in the southern Philippines, and just thank me later. You have been warned.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)