Russia plans to release Clinton emails!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Russia plans to release Clinton emails!!

Post by w.p.o. »

I predict a serious sit-down between Trump and Putin in the early months of 2017. Get your popcorn now before the stores run out!

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/ ... ivate.html
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Russia plans to release Clinton emails!!

Post by w.p.o. »

The bitch put the nation's security at risk and the info Russia plans to release will prove that. I wonder if China plans to come forward also (including other countries).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Popcorn? check
Cherry coke? check
Remote control? check
Cell phone with my (slip-n-fall lawyer) cousin's number on speed dial so I can tell him "what did I tell you? Whatever cred you had is gone for good." Check
suitcase to collect the money from the historically-challenged, refuse to read/research morons who were dumb enough to lay wagers with me? check

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... ys-emails/
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Wikileaks is already starting to publish Hillary's emails
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How would Russia have any copies of Hillary Clinton's emails? Their hackers aren't good enough to hack into secure US servers, especially those of the White House right?

Is this about the Vince Foster scandal or about other ones as well? How many crimes was Hillary alleged to have been involved in? And would Bill Clinton be affected by this too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

She broke so many laws and statutes as secretary of state that there is no way she is presidential material and should be on trial.

Mr. Wu, you have to understand the US is under martial law by the legal fiction created by our real rulers the creditors. Our laws in the US have been trumped by their dictatorship who says Hillary is to be the next governor of the bankruptcy in order to move forward with the building of the communal dictatorship with an IQ of say 68........... :D

The fate of the inferior in any galaxy.......... as StarChild would say :roll:
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The only thing I don't understand about their plan is, what is taking so long? They are all working together in this and only pretending to be separate entities. Their wars are likely just to prove to the people that there really is some conflict. Just, what are they waiting for? The only thing I can think of is US gun control is what they are waiting for. They have everything in place already it seems. Just they have to convince the people that it is necessary. In other words, they have to fool the people into thinking it is of their own choosing.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

No Adams, they have a serious problem. The hidden creditors are now exposed with the internet and in order to pull this plan off long term they need most all the people duped into believing their lies. The net has really fu cked them up good.

We should be seeing them starting the world wide purge coming up that would make Stalin blush.........
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:No Adams, they have a serious problem. The hidden creditors are now exposed with the internet and in order to pull this plan off long term they need most all the people duped into believing their lies. The net has really fu cked them up good.

We should be seeing them starting the world wide purge coming up that would make Stalin blush.........
Yes, exactly, but first there must be nationwide gun control. After that they can use all those Fema coffins and just mass murder everyone, like Stalin and the rest of those dictators.

That's part of the reason I don't even worry about feminism. Feminism is just one of their many ways in which they are trying to destroy humanity. Importation of muslims is another.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:How would Russia have any copies of Hillary Clinton's emails? Their hackers aren't good enough to hack into secure US servers, especially those of the White House right?
Wouldn't you like to know lol. The russians aren't as dumb as some may believe. They are notorious for spies. Remember the Chinese government hacked into millions of US government agents' computer systems. Guess how they were able to do that? Yup. Hitlery's unprotected server. Who knows how many other governments were able to do the same. I'm betting Russia is one of those countries.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:
Is this about the Vince Foster scandal or about other ones as well? How many crimes was Hillary alleged to have been involved in? And would Bill Clinton be affected by this too?
Go to the maricopa county sheriff's office in Arizona and ask for Detective Mike Zullo, who is the lead investigator in charge of two monumental international investigations! Or you can save yourself the trip by reading books written by former administrators, former clinton henchmen, former arkansas law enforcement, and - of course - former and current members of the secret service.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Moretorque wrote:No Adams, they have a serious problem. The hidden creditors are now exposed with the internet and in order to pull this plan off long term they need most all the people duped into believing their lies. The net has really fu cked them up good.
It's funny how Al Gore, who claimed he invented the internet, hates the internet. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on.....
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/...

These are Clinton’s emails:
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file!
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid ... bM46oHXWMI

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎
HOPE. is a beautiful thing!💞
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne