Female Teacher Age 24 Had Sex With Her Male Student Age 13

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Female Teacher Age 24 Had Sex With Her Male Student Age 13

Post by jamesbond »

HOUSTON – A twenty-four-year-old teacher accused of having sex with a thirteen-year-old student turned herself in to police on Wednesday morning, after a warrant was issued for her arrest.

Alexandria Vera, 24, is charged with continuous sex abuse of a child. Harris County prosecutors said Vera had sex with a 13-year-old boy who was also her student. The victim turned 14 after the alleged crimes.

Students remember Vera as the “cool teacher” who let kids at Stovall Middle School use cell phones in class. They also long suspected her to be romantically involved with an eighth-grader.

“That kid was always over (Vera’s house in Spring) and she always told (neighbors) it was her brother,” said one neighbor, who did not want to be identified.

Vera sometimes had as many as five teenage boys over at one time, according to neighbors.

“She was having a lot of kids in her home,” one neighbor said. “There was drinking in the front. We always found beer bottles and beer cans on her side of the lawn and half of the (teens) did not look older than high school, maybe.”

According to court documents, Vera said she and the victim “love each other.” They had sex almost daily for nine months, Vera told investigators, according to court documents. She said the two met in summer school, then grew close the following school year.

During an open house in the fall, Vera claimed she was introduced to the victim’s parents as “his girlfriend.” She also told investigators the boy’s family accepted the relationship, invited her to family gatherings and became “very supportive and excited” when told Vera was pregnant with the victim’s child in January, according to court records.

But when Child Protective Services showed up at the school to question Vera and the victim, she said she got nervous and later had an abortion.

Vera already has a 4-year-old daughter. Neighbors said they have not seen either for days.

A man answered Vera’s door Tuesday and said he did not know where she went. Police issued a warrant for her arrest before she turned herself in on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Aldine ISD said Vera has been on administrative leave since last month and that the district is in the process of terminating her employment.

Vera's bond was set at $100,000. She remains in custody at this time.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /85244062/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Female Teacher Age 24 Had Sex With Her Male Student Age

Post by cdnFA »

I've seen the pictures. Slutty looking but I wish she was my teacher when I was 13. I am pretty sure she would not have picked me though.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Vera sometimes had as many as five teenage boys over at one time, according to neighbors.
Wonder what she did with five boys at her house at one time. Surely she was only playing bingo with them or watching G rated TV. Sometimes also sounds like more than two or three times. Sounds almost like "often."

And she is a single mother.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The boys are lucky she aborted.
If she'd given birth instead, one of these kids would be on the hook for child support as soon as he turned 18. :shock:

And back child support. :x And medical. :evil: Plus interest. :twisted:

http://kdvr.com/2014/09/02/statutory-ra ... d-support/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Teal Lantern wrote:The boys are lucky she aborted.
If she'd given birth instead, one of these kids would be on the hook for child support as soon as he turned 18. :shock:

And back child support. :x And medical. :evil: Plus interest. :twisted:

http://kdvr.com/2014/09/02/statutory-ra ... d-support/
Unbelievable that a boy would have to pay child support to the female teacher that had sex with him. Luckily for the boy, she had an abortion. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."