2016 Primaries - Who are HAers voting for?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Who are you voting for?

Trump
40%
Cruz
8%
Rubio
4%
Kasich
4%
Sanders
4%
Clinton
4%
3rd party/write-it
8%
Screw this, I'm not voting
28%

Total votes: 25
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: 2016 Primaries - who are HAers voting for?

Post by w.p.o. »

Here's the dirt on "hammer and sicle" bernie sanders (the red diaper doper baby):

1. Dodged the draft. http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/2016/ ... ft-dodger/
2. Praises/praised communism and the soviet union. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... d-in-ussr/
3. Didn't get a job til he was 40 (lazy bum).
4. wants us to pay 90% tax!!! Even the secret service would take him out if he gets elected!

Here's another factoid people don't know but should: http://www.westernjournalism.com/stunni ... really-is/

Outsider? Depends on your definition of an outsider. The guy is a senator from vermont (makes you wonder what those people were thinking).
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

w.p.o. wrote:I see the 30% who say they're not voting. It's that attitude which got bathhouse barry reelected. Let's not make that mistake again.
Hillary is a generic career liberal politician, not a die-hard leftist, but she'll bring nothing new to the table. Trump is entertaining but I still can't get around his shiftiness and opportunism. His followers are obnoxious, but his protestors are even more obnoxious. He has a movement, though, but if I voted for him, it would be more of a strategic vote for the movement, not for him. Bernie also has a lot of obnoxious supporters. This is what American politics has come down to. I see it as a magnification of the sad state that American society has become. SWPLs, SJWs, pious religious nutters, spoiled brats, race hustlers... I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, but I seriously have a hard time having faith in American society at this point, and therefore find it hard to have enthusiasm to vote/follow any politicians. I anticipate a legit third party candidate will emerge and get a decent share of the votes for the first time since Nader. Gary Johnson could gain traction.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The only American politician I held in high regard was Ron Paul, and he's now retired and in his 80s. Everyone else is shit. Between Donald Trump and Clinton, I would go for Clinton so it'd be kind of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYO5Oxd9Z00[/youtube]

Thank God I am not American, though. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The only American politician I held in high regard was Ron Paul, and he's now retired and in his 80s. Everyone else is shit. Between Donald Trump and Clinton, I would go for Clinton
So you would vote for a card carrying communist who has scandals dating back to the 60s and knows absolutely NOTHING about business? She vowed to put the coal industry out of business. Know what that means? NO ELECTRICITY!!! You do know the FBI are ready to indict the bitch, don't you? I'm not gonna repeat myself (you can read my previous posts), but I'll be damned if I vote for criminal racketeer (hitlery). She put out entire nation in jeopardy. Remember that story about the chinese government hacking into the millions of the government employees computers? Guess how they were able to do that. Yup. Hitlery's unprotected server. Poor judgment, poor policies, poor excuse of a human being.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

lol I meant to write Trump
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

fightforlove wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:I see the 30% who say they're not voting. It's that attitude which got bathhouse barry reelected. Let's not make that mistake again.
Hillary is a generic career liberal politician, not a die-hard leftist.
She's a commie, bro (former bill clinton administrators confirm that). That's as far left as you can get. :roll: You're correct she'll bring nothing new. BUT she will bring something old! Her favorite people in life are:

Margaret Sanger - A female member of the KKK who wanted to eliminate the black race. That's why she pioneered planned parenthood!
Saul Alinsky - A marxist/communist from chicago parading around as a "community organizer." He authored the book "Rules for radicals" in which he dedicated to Lucifer! Hitlery wrote her thesis on Alinsky while attending college.

She's got more dirt on her than Narmer!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

MarcosZeitola wrote:lol I meant to write Trump
Got me all worked up for nothing lol. I applogize
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Sorry to raise your blood pressure, brother.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

F*ck the US primaries...Who gives a two cents about rigged elections...American Presidents are SELECTED NOT ELECTED...

Why do we even care....You guys should be glued to Philippines Elections than Fake American One....

Lets be honest here...Our life would be more affected if something good happens in Philippines than America.

Philippines is one of the reasons for HappierAbroad :lol: :lol:
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

w.p.o. wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
She's a commie, bro (former bill clinton administrators confirm that). That's as far left as you can get. :roll: You're correct she'll bring nothing new. BUT she will bring something old! Her favorite people in life are:

Margaret Sanger - A female member of the KKK who wanted to eliminate the black race. That's why she pioneered planned parenthood!
Saul Alinsky - A marxist/communist from chicago parading around as a "community organizer." He authored the book "Rules for radicals" in which he dedicated to Lucifer! Hitlery wrote her thesis on Alinsky while attending college.

She's not a commie, but she and her husband are career political whores, literally and figuratively. She's "evolved" her positions to fit with the times, time and time again. She has enough baggage to fill up a FedEx warehouse. Many people know it, and that's why, despite immense funding, she's struggled to dispatch Bernie Sanders, the 74 year old septuagenarian, a remnant of the Soviet-era, who looks like he's gonna fall over his podium and break a hip at any given moment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:F*ck the US primaries...Who gives a two cents about rigged elections...American Presidents are SELECTED NOT ELECTED...
That has been the case until Trump, which is why his candidacy is so important.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

fightforlove wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
fightforlove wrote:

She's not a commie.
Tell that to Larry Nichols (former green beret and former henchman/hitman for the clintons) who actually saw the card hanging from her neck in a diner! He was working to get bill elected governor in Arkansas at the time (he said it was hard to keep him focused cause he was eyeing up ever waitress that passed by). Larry has some serious dirt on that bitch.