2016 Primaries - Who are HAers voting for?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Who are you voting for?

Trump
40%
Cruz
8%
Rubio
4%
Kasich
4%
Sanders
4%
Clinton
4%
3rd party/write-it
8%
Screw this, I'm not voting
28%

Total votes: 25
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2016 Primaries - who are HAers voting for?

Post by Cornfed »

Little Marco bows out as Trump wins Florida.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mar ... 34ad66b478
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like degenerate Ohio cuckservatives have voted to eradicate white America and replace them with third world genetic trash for the short term benefit of large corporations and Jewish banksters, which is to say for Kasich.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If so they rigged it for a brokered convention...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:If so they rigged it for a brokered convention...
Yes, it is starting to look that way. If so, this might be a good thing as it will destroy the Repuglian Party and finally put to rest the myth of the two party system.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like Trump won everything else, so apart from the likely rigged Ohio vote, a good day for the anti-establishment.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Trump is an adulterer. As a follower of the Old Testament, I don't care about Trump having extramarital sex. That isn't adultery by the Old Testament definition. His multiple divorces are questionable by Old Testament standards. But for his sex with married women, Trump should be stoned to death.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Bragging About His ‘Experiences’ With Married Women. In Trump: The Art Of The Comeback, Trump writes, “If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller (which it will be anyway!).”
http://www.dailywire.com/news/2879/trum ... en-shapiro
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You'll fit in well in the communal dictatorship, were gonna go to 10,000 BC! :D
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:Trump is an adulterer. As a follower of the Old Testament, I don't care about Trump having extramarital sex. That isn't adultery by the Old Testament definition. His multiple divorces are questionable by Old Testament standards. But for his sex with married women, Trump should be stoned to death.

Bragging About His ‘Experiences’ With Married Women. In Trump: The Art Of The Comeback, Trump writes, “If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller (which it will be anyway!).”
http://www.dailywire.com/news/2879/trum ... en-shapiro

That is the law, which should still be in effect. He knowingly slept with women who were still with their husbands? The Bible does say that it is very hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. They put their faith in their money rather than in Christ. Trump even goes so far as to say he followed Normal V Price, who was an infamous prosperity teacher, who taught people how to chase after money rather than after God. That shows you that even in his supposed acknowledgement of God, he was actually only acknowledging money.

You know the interesting thing is, when I was an unbeliever, the few times women wanted to commit adultery with me, I was prevented. It's a wonderful thing. Each time something got in the way to prevent me from going with another man's life. I was lucky, because those are sins which God says are worthy of death, and He doesn't need an executioner to take someone's life. He can just speak it, and it is gone.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Today's Jihad bombings in Brussels should have a shaping on the election. Let the pissing contest between Trump and Cruz begin.

As for the Democrats, we already know what they're thinking:

Politics aside, prepare for a Belgian flag Facebook overlay for people who want to show solidarity/frustration.

Also, prepare for FB to launch a campaign to censor anti-Muslim comments on FB.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I can't wait to see if this is a hoax or if this is real. Oh wait. We already know from the Boston Bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Gulf of Tonkin and the rest.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Another installment of "whoops, he wasn't supposed to say that."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM
The look on Tamron Hall's face at the end. :lol:
Seems she suddenly became a statistician, too. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

“This country which has become divided in so many ways is going to become one beautiful loving country.”

Here we goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Hero wrote:Why the hell don't Rubio, Kasich and Carson just drop out for the good of the country? They're going to get Donald nominated and then it's either him or Hillary. Either way we're screwed.
You obviously don't do research. If you did, this wouldn't be a topic.

Rubio missed 60% of senate meetings. He lost florida (his hometown). He isn't even constitutionally eligible to be president anyway (google senate resolution 511 then google marco rubio. you'll notice something interesting). He dropped out anyway. Where have you been?

Kasich is an open borders and amnesty rino. If it wasn't for fracking in ohio, he would've lost that states also. He also dropped out days ago. Where were you?

Carson is a true outsider. A little weak on foreign policy, but he's spot on with taxes, healthcare... a true believer in the constitution (unlike hitlery and the pos we have now). Would make a good VP.

Trump is a man who took a $1 million business and turned it into a $10 billion business! That takes business savvy. A true capitalist (unlike hitlery and obama who's never worked a day in their lives), he knows how to negotiate and make money. If you'd take time to listen to his campaign speeches in their ENTIRETY (not the edited versions on television), you know he's for real. Not only draws the biggest crowds, but has been endorsed by the most important people and entities in the country. He's been endorsed by senators, former presidential candidates, mayors, governors, sheriffs all over the country, law enforcement, border patrol, secret service, ICE, FBI, The military. This is why I laugh at those who call Trump supporters low IQ. They have no idea what they're talking about it. Trump was even endorsed by Louis Farrakan - 3 days after Trump's muslim comments!! You've been brainwashed like everyone else who get their news from television. Why do you think the mainstream (lamestream) media has an 8% approval rating? You've been a victim of Lysenkoism. Google it if you don't know what that is.

There's only two options:
Trump - a capitalist/nationalist/businessman who believes america first. A strong military who'll wipe out ISIS and deport drug cartels and illegals who push more americans into the unemployment line.
OR
Hitlery - a military hating, capitalism despising, card carrying communist with scandals dating back to the 60s who took part in trying to overthrow the US constitution! A pathological liar who was fired from the rose law firm for..... being a pathological liar.

If you don't like either one, choose the lesser of the evils. That would be the Trump (even though he's far from evil).
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

fschmidt wrote:It's worth noting that the Bushes have a similar ancestry and didn't make great presidents.
This book will put things into better perspective.

Written by Roger Stone, he's been involved in politics for decades. He's seen what goes behind the scenes. In fact, he was the first one to inform us that the RNC was/is attempting to steal the election from trump.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I see the 30% who say they're not voting. It's that attitude which got bathhouse barry reelected. Let's not make that mistake again.