Judge orders woman who lied about rape to pay $431,000

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Judge orders woman who lied about rape to pay $431,000

Post by jamesbond »

Finally some justice, a woman who falsely accused a man of raping her, was ordered by a judge to pay the man she accused of rape $ 431,000.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Judge orders woman who lied about rape to pay $431,000

Post by Yohan »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Br ... llegations

This is an old story of 1987.

The problem about false rape allegations is that many idiot-men are believing all and everything about sex-crime-accusations against men coming from women.

A mangina (called in German: purple poodle 'lila Pudel') cannot even imagine that a woman, especially a young woman can make up such stories.

In USA add to that rape-fantasy the racist card and the result is a horrible mess.

This woman should be in prison.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The rape occurred in 1987 but the woman was just recently ordered by a judge to give the man $ 431,000. It will be coming out of her paycheck automatically. Currently however, the woman is unemployed and has no way to make any payments.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, not really recently, about 15 years ago, she was ordered to pay USD 190.000,-, but as almost no payments were done, it is now including interests about USD 431.000,-.

Whatever,he will never see even a small part of this money, as you cannot take something away from somebody who has nothing. BTW, this malicious woman converted to Islam. Enough said, the typical US-grrl out of the typical violent US-family with serious criminal background.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... of-penalty

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/20-year ... e-1.258639