Democrats Call for 'Flood of Muslims' to US

Discuss news and current events around the world.
The
Junior Poster

Democrats Call for 'Flood of Muslims' to US

Post by The »

Democrats call for 'flood' of Muslims to U.S.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/democrats-ca ... g=politics
A group of 14 Democrat senators has written a letter to President Obama urging him to “dramatically increase” the number of Syrian refugees being resettled into American cities and towns.

They say the U.S. needs to take in at least 65,000 Syrians as permanent refugees over the next year-and-a-half.

“While the United States is the largest donor of humanitarian assistance to Syrian refugees, we must also dramatically increase the number of Syrian refugees that we accept for resettlement,” says the four-page letter to Obama, copied to Secretary of State John Kerry and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.
Man, these criminals are really trying to destory this country huh?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Democrats Call for 'Flood of Muslims' to US

Post by droid »

The a*s*oles in Washington create the problems, and then they offer the "solutions"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It depends, not all people leaving this region are Muslims.

In Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc. there are also Christians and others who are NOT Muslims.

If USA wants to take in refugees, it should accept only those who are not Muslims.

There are rich Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Brunei etc. and they shall care about those Muslim refugees and resettle them in Islamic countries out of their own budgets. Why should Western countries pay for Muslims? Those people are not known to be thankful to the 'infidels' after their arrival.
Last edited by Yohan on May 24th, 2015, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

It's hardly a 'flood' compared to the 300 milions or so US population. It's probably a job creation or budget increment scheme since you might need more resources for intelligence agency to monitor these new folks.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

^^^^^Doesn't matter if the population is 300 million....All you need is a significant percentage of Muslims in big cities to affect native culture...Thats what the Congressional Mafia want to do....Ship all these Muslims into big cities, have them out breed the native population and it will cause major cultural problems....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They decided to get rid of America long ago but why not republics never last, this is just part of the script to lower the collective coherentness. Do not kid yourself this is all prescripted theater and they sit in the audience and laugh at the characters in their play and the joke is on us.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:They decided to get rid of America long ago but why not republics never last, this is just part of the script to lower the collective coherentness. Do not kid yourself this is all prescripted theater and they sit in the audience and laugh at the characters in their play and the joke is on us.
It looks like they are trying to destabalise the US like Europe...Ship them all here....The political correctness against Muslims has already started here...Can't say anything against Muslims, lest we offend....Hell, even Obama himself wont even name who is causing the terror against Christians in the Middle East....."Terrorism against 'folks' in Egypt".... :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There are books on this going back over a 100 years but that is no matter, Iceland was smart enough to figure out what was going on, most of the world cannot as a majority collective.

I know it's hard but try and hang in there.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:There are books on this going back over a 100 years but that is no matter, Iceland was smart enough to figure out what was going on, most of the world cannot as a majority collective.

True, true...theres a few countries that have it right...Switzerland, Russia, Spain (history against Muslims) hell, even Australia had it right up to a point with the White Australia Policy....And im a black man saying this....But those countries like the UK, France, Sweden, I cant believe they are doing what thjey are doing.....Its like they are doing it on purpose....The leaders cant possibly be that dense on Islam....

If your gonna let in "coloured" folks, at least bring in the most highly educated...Ones that can assimilate into society....

PS....I would definitely want to know what books your referring too....I would be very interested in reading about it!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:
Moretorque wrote:There are books on this going back over a 100 years but that is no matter, Iceland was smart enough to figure out what was going on, most of the world cannot as a majority collective.

True, true...theres a few countries that have it right...Switzerland, Russia, Spain (history against Muslims) hell, even Australia had it right up to a point with the White Australia Policy....And im a black man saying this....But those countries like the UK, France, Sweden, I cant believe they are doing what thjey are doing.....Its like they are doing it on purpose....The leaders cant possibly be that dense on Islam....

If your gonna let in "coloured" folks, at least bring in the most highly educated...Ones that can assimilate into society....

PS....I would definitely want to know what books your referring too....I would be very interested in reading about it!
That is why you should leave America if you can, just look at the map of UN 21 and see what they want to do. This is all on purpose moving into the one world system to worship the all powerful state.

Does Cornfed know your black ? has he branded you with his stamp of approval yet or christening ?
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:
The wrote:

That is why you should leave America if you can, just look at the map of UN 21 and see what they want to do. This is all on purpose moving into the one world system to worship the all powerful state.

Does Cornfed know your black ? has he branded you with his stamp of approval yet or christening ?
Yeah man in trying to get my papers (documents, money) in order to leave....I dont really give a damn if Cornball approves me or not....Who cares!?!
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

When US muslims become a significant chunk of the population (say 5% or greater) they're going to start flexing their political and social power. It will be interesting to watch the inevitable clash between US muslims and US feminists. Two very powerful lobbies but if push comes to shove we all know which one will prove stronger. Feminism relies on legions of soft, politically correct white knights to further its agenda. Feminists can't fight their own battles; other groups have to be co-opted to fight for them. And in America, that group has always been (mostly) white men. We have legions of pussified men raised on white guilt and trained to "check their male privilege"... who are all too eager to shame MRA's and shout their feminist credentials from the rooftops to anyone who will listen. But these are not the kind of men who will stand up to Islam. Standing up to those people is not for the faint of heart; you have to be tough, brave and willing to risk death.

So of course, in the inevitable battle of Islam vs Feminism, Islam is going to win (obviously). Which leads us to the next question: which is worse for America? Feminism or Islam? 50 years ago that wouldn't have even been a serious question, but all these decades of unchecked feminism have made me seriously wonder... maybe Islam, as abhorrent as it is, is actually the lesser of these two evils.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Boxman wrote: maybe Islam, as abhorrent as it is, is actually the lesser of these two evils.
I wholeheartedly disagree....Islam is NOT the lesser of two evils....I dont think you want to live in a Islamic society....Remember it took Spain 800 years to get rid of that filth....Feminists are much easier to beat than Islam, if only people would stand up to them....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Correct on that.

Feminists can and will change their views after being hungry and in danger a week or so.

Whereas Islam is a fiendishly clever conversion-and-brainwashing system. Incentives to convert, penalties for not converting, plus 5 times a day brainwashing. The thing is that like lots of cults, people do derive benefits. From community, good principles, and from prayer and meditation.

So even though Moslems are not disgusting like feminists, their very virtues make them more dangerous.

We had another thread recently talking about how if Ghetto Blacks were not around to serve as a boogeyman for the PTB, they would invent something else. That's what this is.

Posters above make the point that the numbers are small. I have heard there are 100,000 such refugees just in Turkey. And those located in Turkey (as opposed to Lebanon) will generally be anti-Assad Sunni Muslims. So if we took them off of Turkey's hands, that would provide (as noted above) employment for 1000 more intelligence agents and 10,000 more police and social workers.

But then there's the BIG payoff.

AMERICAN ISIS.

Thats right, US Muslims are either very assimilated Lebanese Sunnis, or Lebanese Shiites in Detroit, or Persian Shiites in California, or Somali parking attendants. All of those groups are generally too smart to fall for FBI entrapment schemes, which are ongoing continuously. And few or none of them will be interested in joining a new chapter of "Isis".

But out of 100,000 fresh Sunnis who think moderate Sunnis and Alawites (they consider to be Shiites) the enemy, the opportunity is there for the PTB to recruit a fresh 500 ISIS stooges right here in the US.

And another 10,000 intel types, and 50,000 fresh militarized TSA/Homeland security police to protect us from them.

PLUS you get sectarian strife between Muslims. Here in the US.

Can you just hear the helpless tone,. see the helpless shrugs of experts who will be saying "We had no idea that this was going to happen... Noone could have predicted"

Meanwhile the intel types are rubbing their hands in glee.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."