Robin Williams Found Dead

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This case could be a good vehicle for condemning the divorce court racket.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/24703 ... oney-woes/
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The guy was a multimillionaire but he was still a total slave of the system. The shyster lawyers tore his guts out and took him to the cleaners. His ex wives had the right to live in the style they were accustomed to. So, he was a slave who had to keep on working and had no choice. He was humiliated by taking roles that he didn't want and failed at it. He didn't have a choice to quit. Just think of it. Being originally worth $130 million wasn't enough to retire in the United States and stop working. This should be a lesson to men. Even a man who is famous and rich ends up being a slave to vultures. He could have gotten down and dirty and ditched the system. But he was an artist and too sensitive to think practically.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Given that even men who are phenomenally successful often end up broke and screwed over not, there is a further argument for pursuing the lifestyle I suggested in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=23707
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Ya know he did suffer from depression for the past 15 years. Despite always playing as the funny awesome character.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Cornfed wrote:Which is to say he should have judiciously selected a non-whore wife, perhaps set aside money to have her disposed of if need be, and then had sex with young hoes on a regular basis. Instead he insisted of marrying random golddiggers.
This is true.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jump to 35:00. Molyneux goes in. :lol:

The Truth About Robin Williams

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Listening to Teal's video.

No suicide note.

That settles it.

Robin Williams would have had something to say.

Taco and Winston are right. Discrepancy in police report... odd method...

An apparent hit by star-whackers.

But why him?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Cornfed wrote:It sounds like he had motivation for suicide given that his show had been cancelled, so he was facing bankruptcy or jail for not being able to pay vaginamony to his grasping bitch ex wives. He is a classic case of someone who should have practised traditional morality. Which is to say he should have judiciously selected a non-whore wife, perhaps set aside money to have her disposed of if need be, and then had sex with young hoes on a regular basis. Instead he insisted of marrying random golddiggers.
IDK what to say... as sinister as that sounds, I'm actually sitting on the fence wondering if this is really a rational response in today's society.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video: Why the Illuminati Murdered Robin Williams

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

It's truly sad to see talented actors waste their lives on drugs. It's a choice to do poison unless someone had a gun to your head. These actors get rich quickly and then don't know what to do with themselves. So they drown themselves with drugs and partying surrounding themselves with shady people who don't really care about them. There's a lot of vampires and leeches in the Hollywood scene. Genuine people are harder to find when you're rich and famous. Robin Williams was one of my greatest inspirations and favorite actors of all time. He lived a full life but he deserved a better ending.

R.I.P. Robin Williams. You made millions smile and laugh. Love you man. Jah love.
Life is beautiful.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Robin Williams Found Dead

Post by Winston »

Mind blowing psychic reading on what happened to Robin Williams by the renowned Sloan Bella. It sounds legit and makes sense, but is very chilling and metaphysical. What do you all think? Could this be true of many other alleged suicides?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne