China, Russia, Iran, India CONTINUE TO MAKE MAJOR MISTAKES!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Anatol
Junior Poster

China, Russia, Iran, India CONTINUE TO MAKE MAJOR MISTAKES!!

Post by Anatol »

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/20 ... -get-ahead

Hello,

{(Gentlemen, there is a lewd photograph in the article. I humbly beg your pardon for that! More than lewd, it is also completely disgracing marriage by saying that di***ce is something that should be celebrated. I don't understand why the man who wrote this article is not being locked-up in the madhouse.)}

[~}{~] Even after the Western nations, particularly U.S.A. and its lackeys in Europe {(including my idiotic home-land Spain)} make it very clear by writing in their articles how openly the intent to destroy them is {('divorces...helps women get ahead'. Only a complete idiot would not see that modern Western man is so demented and arrogant that he thinks divorce is something good!)}, Russia, China, Iran and India continue to pour scorn on their own patriarchal, family-based, cohesive cultures {(U.S.A. also had a very strong family-unit 40 years ago, before the advent of evil feminism)}. Reasons for this possibly?

[~} These nations {(both government and peoples)} are only interested in emulating U.S.A. and think U.S.A. is the paradigm because of its technological wonders, military and standard of living.
[~} These nations {(both government and peoples)} suffer from self-loathing.
[~} They are coward men {(both government and peoples)} who refuse to stand for their beliefs.
[~} Their governments are in collusion with the Western nations.
[~} These nations have no time to think about social ramifications and are simply interested in catching-up to U.S.A. economically. Later on, they think they will rectify cultural problems {(though it will be too late)}.
[~} Other conjectures, gentlemen?

[~}{~] I have said repeatedly that as long as females are taught to be feminine and a complement to men {(not to compete with men but to serve as a foil-character. This is ancient knowledge that men in all areas of the world discovered thousands of years ago and till the last 40 years, was always this way)}, they are very necessary to a healthy society. However, once a female is taught to be a competitor to the males, she quickly becomes like a man in every regard {(physically, emotionally, mentally)} and becomes the HIGHEST ENEMY of all NORMAL males.