Americans Renouncing Citizenship In Record Numbers

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

With a 221% increase in Americans renouncing their citizenship in the last year it seems like these people are trying to tell us something.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... itizenship

Americans Are Renouncing Their Citizenship In Record Numbers
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-0 ... rd-numbers
Last edited by Taco on February 10th, 2014, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I know somebody who renounced. I wonder if the government really minds losing these wealthy, intelligent citizens. From the comments on the article, they are saying the US is making a huge mistake but maybe there's another motive behind it's actions. If the wealthy, intelligent people leave, then what's left is a servile, indebted people which the "powers that be" can control more easily. The greedy government wants to double their expatriot tax to milk them of more money then it's good riddance.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russia Today is now doing news reports about record numbers of Americans renouncing citizenship. Here are some.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They have raised the price to over 2000 $ to do so also, the government does not care if people do so. They just want to lock it down so they can take over all the property for the new owners.
Time to Hide!
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

dreamer82 wrote:I know somebody who renounced. I wonder if the government really minds losing these wealthy, intelligent citizens. From the comments on the article, they are saying the US is making a huge mistake but maybe there's another motive behind it's actions. If the wealthy, intelligent people leave, then what's left is a servile, indebted people which the "powers that be" can control more easily. The greedy government wants to double their expatriot tax to milk them of more money then it's good riddance.

They want this. The brain-drain is planned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:Many countries do not offer citizenship easily, and there is no reason if you have some money like retirement allowance or savings etc. not to settle down outside of the USA as an US-citizen
Unless you wanted to f**k chicks under 16, do business with countries the Washington regime doesn't like or whatever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is always better to relocate abroad slowly to be safe and to consider to renounce a citizenship only when it is clear what the next citizenship might be. This procedure takes time. Even years sometimes.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Americans Renouncing Citizenship In Record Numbers

Post by Taco »

The wall on the Mexican border is to prevent these people from leaving.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs