Black Women & the destruction of Black Community: 1980

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Black Women & the destruction of Black Community: 1980

Post by Rocky Top »

Article was written over 30 years ago, yet seems so contemporary, you would think it was written yesterday afternoon.

http://books.google.com/books?id=-xO1Al ... &q&f=false
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This great mess has been with us since women's lib in the 1960's. Black women seemed to have internalized their poison more than white women.

He is correct even if he is not harsh enough in his criticism of them. Whatever the case, the problem is worse today and will only get much worse.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That would never be published in Ebony today, most likely!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Just a practice run for the wider (whiter?) population.
You could just as well read The Moynihan Report (1965), changing a few key words & phrases.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Don't eveeeeeeeen get started on the black women, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sir, dat be the mother of all living you be talking about so you best not be talk'en about dis chit.

She got be a reason to be pissed, her creation man done fuc ked dee whole planet up.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Funny video from Black conservative E.T. Williams about welfare, the Black community, and American decline:

Ghetto Folks, A Dumb Beauty Queen and Why The Country Is In A Mess

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is a racist black man, after 400 years of oppression you be entitled.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Man f**k him too. He is part of the problem too.
He cannot enunciate and pronunciate words correctly, but wants others to listen to his lame ass address a problem. He is no different than a barbershop clown in reverse. House niggas will always be worse than the ones they are tearing down for massah.

The least he can do is mentor young black men to make a difference, but he has nothing to offer them. He sounds like old trash. Even if I sound like a white guy, at least a young person would listen to me. He is even too cowardly to take off those markish-ass shades off. Weak.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Don't be talk'in about Daddy like that, you piss him off, you'll force him to kill'ya. You are easily replaced, he'll just break out the big stick and blow a nutt'in Honey and you be replaced with a future contributer to the food stamp line just like Dat.

All seriousness what is going on in the black community is a travesty, The Asians by far have the best #'s to work from for maintaining a stable, responsible society, that is why the elite are moving everything over there. They want a stable society that works for cheap. The rest of the #'s on the races are poor for the most part, alot of people I talk to are getting tired of it as well and are realizing the state is promoting this with the War fare, Well fare, Drugged induced state.

But in the black community the #'s are like duck and cover, this is a relatively new phenomenon because in the 60's 90% of black homes had father's in them. I believe it also tells us that the state of the black mentality is very fragile.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 21st, 2013, 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:Don't be talk'in about Daddy like that, you piss him off, you'll force him to kill'ya. You are easily replaced, he'll just put the big stick in and blow a nutt'in Honey and you be replaced with a future contributer to the food stamp line just like that.

All seriousness what is going on in the black community is a travesty, The Asians by far have the best #'s to work from for maintaining a stable, responsible society, that is why the elite are moving everything over there. They want a stable society that works for cheap. The rest of the #'s on the races are poor for the most part, alot of people I talk to are getting tired of it as well and are realizing the state is promoting this with the War fare, Well fare state.

But in the black community the #'s are like duck and cover, this is a relatively new phenomenon because in the 60's 90% of black homes had father's in them. I believe it also tells us that the state of the black mentality is very fragile.
Yeah because a legacy of systemic and literal slavery, and having your neighborhoods flooded with dope means nothing. That's okay. All you white guys are getting a taste of your own poison now. Look at the damage meth alone, has caused to a a handful of US states and white neighborhoods. It's your turn now. Should be interesting.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have not researched it but from my reading hasn't England been doing this for centuries to meet their objectives of world domination? this is a subject I am very much interested in learning about how you destabilize a populace through drugs then come in and take everything over.

I think these guy's researched history and figured out it was just repeating and decided to put a end to it, put the brakes to it and try and and stop it, but nature is saying at the moment to late and is going to put a end to most of us coming up because we did not respect it..
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Black Women & the destruction of Black Community: 19

Post by C.J. »

Rocky Top wrote:Article was written over 30 years ago, yet seems so contemporary, you would think it was written yesterday afternoon.

http://books.google.com/books?id=-xO1Al ... &q&f=false
I remember seeing a news broadcast on WDIV 4/WKBD 50/WXYZ 7 in the '60s. The same issues popped up in those broadcasts as they usually do today, as if...

OMG I TRAVELED BACK IN TIME! O_O