Aust PM labels the opposition leader sexist n misogynist

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Aust PM labels the opposition leader sexist n misogynist

Post by Banano »

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political ... 27c0g.html

Julia Gillard's fiery speech in which she labels the opposition leader 'sexist' and a 'misogynist' has proved a popular story internationally

The Prime Minister's 15-minute speech condemning misogyny and attacking Opposition Leader Tony Abbott's history of comments about abortion, women's roles in the home and their ability to wield authority has impressed political pundits in the US and Britain.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Gillard is incompetent and a fool. She's also trying to ruin your country with stupid carbon taxes, allowing the U.S. military to set up more bases over there, and trying to get Australia involved in the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership). She's not only incompetent, but a danger to the Australia as well!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I was just about to start a thread on this but you beat me to it.

Gillard has just lost the votes of all Australian men. The next election isn't going to be based on policies, its going to be a gender war between Gillard and Abbott. Men hate Gillard, and women hate Abbott.

I fear what Gillard will do to the country if she is elected next election (she wasn't even elected in the first place). No doubt she will bring in more laws that favor women and disadvantage men. As much as I dislike Abbott, I do hope she loses so its a big slap in the face for all the feminists.

As I have said numerous times, I feel Australia is headed for a gender war. Men of Australia are finally starting to wake up and not putting up with any more hatred or BS from the feminists. Forget racial riots, I believe we will start seeing gender riots in the near future. Tension between genders keeps building and building - its always "men vs women" mentality.

If anyone is interested, here is the video of Gillard accusing Abbott of being a misogynist. Can you imagine the uproar if he accused Gillard of being a misandrist?

What a joke Australian politics have become. I am so glad I have moved out of that feminist hell hole.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

zboy1 wrote:Gillard is incompetent and a fool. She's also trying to ruin your country with stupid carbon taxes, allowing the U.S. military to set up more bases over there, and trying to get Australia involved in the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership). She's not only incompetent, but a danger to the Australia as well!
It is no longer my country :)

And yes, she is a danger to Australia. She can, and will ruin the country.