Woman Admits to Poisoning Boyfriend With Visine

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Admits to Poisoning Boyfriend With Visine

Post by jamesbond »

I found this news article today where a woman was arrested Thursday and charged with 10 counts of aggravated assault, 10 counts of simple assault and 10 counts of reckless endangerment after she told authorities she slipped Visine eye drops into the drinking water of her boyfriend.

She told police the reason she did this was to make her boyfriend sick so he would then pay more attention to her! WTF? :shock:

He had been sick for years with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and blood pressure and breathing problems, according to police. His doctor, Dr. Harry Johnston, alerted authorities in after detecting traces of tetrahydrozoline, a chemical found in eye drops, in his blood tests.

The 30 charges filed against her carry a maximum combined sentence of 240 years in jail and more than $300,000 in fines, according to the judge. She is currently free on $75,000 bail.

Here is the complete story;

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/wo ... ories.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."