Woman in Phoenix, drives away with baby on roof of car

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman in Phoenix, drives away with baby on roof of car

Post by jamesbond »

PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.

Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.

The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.

Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.

Here is the link for the full story:

http://news.yahoo.com/phoenix-police-mo ... 16328.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

punishment: likely 30 minutes community service...at child services facility just smoking and ignoring crying babies.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.

Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.
This kid has a bright future :P
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

What if a 19-year-old father were to forget his 5-week-old daughter on the car roof? Death row?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

odbo wrote:

This kid has a bright future :P
Yeah, view from the sunroof! :lol:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

drugs

Post by targetguy »

8) That woman and her boyfriend need to get off drugs and have their child taken from them for their stupidity.
no scammers