Alec Baldwin almost scores 20 points

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alec Baldwin almost scores 20 points

Post by Cornfed »

On a film set he shot and killed a female cinematographer and almost bagged the director as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alec-baldw ... -accident/
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Alec Baldwin almost scores 20 points

Post by jerryrigged »

Cornfed wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 10:26 am
On a film set he shot and killed a female cinematographer and almost bagged the director as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alec-baldw ... -accident/
Like with Brandon Lee shit like this is very frequently not an accident

He probably loaded the gun himself. "Its the guns fault" of course
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unfortunately they seem to have abolished the death penalty in New Mexico. I would have liked to see Baldwin fry.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, this incident appears to have been caused by hiring a 24 year old female armourer. This is what you get when you save a buck and damage society by replacing older talented men with bimbos. The people who do this are really the scum of the earth. As Baldwin was the producer of the movie I would hope he would be found guilty of murder for this reason alone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't prop guns fire blanks? How would this happen? Why would they take out a lowly cinematographer lady?

This reminds me of the Brandon Lee incident too. It was never explained. It's not possible for a bullet split in half with the tip in the barrel to come out like a full bullet. Ballistics experts proved that this was impossible, but the media doesn't tell you that. Maybe it was an occult sacrifice ritual? The elite secret societies do a lot of sacrifice rituals. The movie "The Crow" is loaded with occult symbolism too.

It was also never explained why John Erik Hexum from the Voyagers TV series, shot himself with a gun full of blanks in the 1980s? No one would do that, even playfully. The name Hexum sounds like a curse or hex too. Very creepy. Plus he had everything to live for and was a hunk and ladies man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 4:50 am
Don't prop guns fire blanks? How would this happen? Why would they take out a lowly cinematographer lady?

This reminds me of the Brandon Lee incident too. It was never explained. It's not possible for a bullet split in half with the tip in the barrel to come out like a full bullet. Ballistics experts proved that this was impossible, but the media doesn't tell you that. Maybe it was an occult sacrifice ritual? The elite secret societies do a lot of sacrifice rituals. The movie "The Crow" is loaded with occult symbolism too.

It was also never explained why John Erik Hexum from the Voyagers TV series, shot himself with a gun full of blanks in the 1980s? No one would do that, even playfully. The name Hexum sounds like a curse or hex too. Very creepy. Plus he had everything to live for and was a hunk and ladies man.
I suppose it is possible that there are Hollywood Satanists sacrificing people. I think a more likely explanation is that firearms are dangerous and actors do not receive the very basic training they need. When I was child, my dad took my brother and me outside with a BB gun and taught us some basic rules. One of them was never point a gun at anyone. That is a basic rule of gun safety. They can also use camera angles in a lot of cases to follow this rule of gun safety.

They could hire whoever teaches gun safety courses, someone from the former military, etc. to oversee weapons on set and to teach the actors this sort of thing. It could be Baldwin just thought it was a fake gun.

There is an explanation for why Hexum shot himself on Wikipedia. It's probably the official story. It could be true. The gun just had one blank in it, and they say he was playing Russian roullette to pass the time, not aware that a blank can kill you. Some blanks have a wad of paper that is dangerous to those a few feet away, especially at a vulnerable part of the body. If he'd been trained in gun safety and adhered to the rules, he might still be alive today.

This happened when I was a child and I cared nothing for the show he was on at the time, but I remembered him because I really liked Voyagers.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

They should use prop guns during rehearsals but they need to use real ones during the scene because films today are shot in 4k and 8k and need to be realistic. Guns should be double and triple checked for live ammo.

Baldwin dropped the ball and was careless. I predict he'll be charged with involuntary manslaughter and probably just get probation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The media stories about this do not explain how a live bullet got into the prop gun. They have no answer.

If it was Satanists trying to sacrifice someone, how did they know the bullet would hit anyone? Most of the time when you fire a gun it doesn't hit anyone. How would they be able to control what Baldwin fired at and whether anyone would be hit? This is odd. Doesn't make sense. No one even knows how the live bullet got there. In the Brandon Lee case, this was never explained too. All they said was that they ran out of blanks, so someone bought real bullets and emptied out the gunpowder in them but didn't manage to empty all of them out. That made no sense. Why would they need to do that? Maybe they will come up with some lame excuse like that this time too.

Regarding John Erik Hexum. Were there any witnesses who saw him play Russian Roulette? How does anyone know that's true? When it happened the news reports did not interview anyone there who saw it. Was he alone? If so how do they know he was playing Russian Roulette? And who would be dumb enough to do that anyway? That makes no sense. Very strange and suspicious.

Also anyone can make a murder look like a suicide. For example if I shot you in the head, I can then place the gun in your hand as you lay there dead, and make it look like a suicide. Very easy. How do you know that didn't happen in the case of Hexum? If someone high up was involved, then the police would not investigate it of course. Because the cops are corrupt too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. The sheriff says 500 rounds of live ammo were on the movie set. How did that happen? And why?

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 7:55 am
Wow. The sheriff says 500 rounds of live ammo were on the movie set. How did that happen? And why?

maybe alec had even bigger plans?
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 1:14 pm

I don't know whether Brandon Lee was murdered, but it would certainly be a great way to commit the perfect murder. Hopefully Baldwin's DNA or prints will be found on the casing of the live round he fired and he can be put away for the rest of his rotten life for murder.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 7:18 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 1:14 pm

I don't know whether Brandon Lee was murdered, but it would certainly be a great way to commit the perfect murder. Hopefully Baldwin's DNA or prints will be found on the casing of the live round he fired and he can be put away for the rest of his rotten life for murder.
Is there any reason to think Baldwin wanted to kill anyone on the set?

If one is a well-known actor, that does not mean that he has good common sense.

Btw, anyone with gun safety training is supposed to know not to point even an unloaded gun at someone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did any investigators ever find out what happened and how live ammo got on the movie set? Or did they ignore the case and forget about it? If so, why?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hilarious comment about Alec Baldwin below this video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5v0z2-Hp8

Damon Thomas
3 days ago
Alec Baldwin could never be a stormtrooper, he actually hits people when he shoots.

T Lally
1 hour ago
OMG 🤣😂🤣 that is too funny. Made my night …

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wanna hear something that will blow your mind? Apparently the Alec Baldwin shooting has some amazing synchronicities with the movie he was in long ago called "The Hunt for Red October"? The woman he shot accidentally had a father who was a Soviet Submarine Commander, and the etymology of "Rust" (the movie he was working on) means red. Wow. See below starting at 15:30. So the woman he shot was Russian, not even American?