Woman age 40 Arrested for Having Sex with 100 Boys Age 12-14

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman age 40 Arrested for Having Sex with 100 Boys Age 12-14

Post by jamesbond »

The Times of Israel is reporting that a 40-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday of last week on suspicion of having sex with as many as 100 teenage boys — all ages 12-14.

The story took place in Ashkelon. Boys attending the same high school in this coastal city would visit the woman often for sex, sometimes without using protection. The story came to light when the boys did what many teenagers do: shot videos of the exploits on their smart phones and then posted those personal conquests on social media. A parent and a public authority figure found out, and the story blew wide open, resulting in the woman’s arrest.

Due to the age of the boys involved, neither the identity of the school, the boys, nor the woman’s name have been released.

As a result of this woman’s rampant activity, concerns were raised that she could have the HIV virus. However, there are so far no indications that the woman accepted payment for the sex or that she is HIV positive or carrying the AIDS virus.

Nevertheless, concerned parents and their children “began swarming” to local health clinics to get tested, and authorities expect to see more of them in coming days. Police are also asking the court to order the women to be tested for the virus.

http://firsttoknow.com/woman-has-sex-wi ... ged-12-14/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Woman age 40 Arrested for Having Sex with 100 Boys Age 1

Post by MatureDJ »

Flip a coin to see which wrist gets slapped ...
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

The boys had a great thing going and just had to mess it up for everyone.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Have they released her name? Actually I think it is pretty disgusting. When you think about it, would you sit with your bare buttocks on a toilet seat where 100 different men have also sat with their bare behinds? Would you lick that toilet seat? And a toilet seat can actually be cleaned with a strong solution. You can not clean the filth out of a vagina or any other orifice. Then that filth gets transferred onto you, and you also can not wash it out. That's why it is disgusting.

She ought to get the same penalty a man would, but we know she won't. She will may get some counseling, where they will hold her hand, cry in a group with other perverts, and maybe a small fine and some lawyers' fees. Obviously no woman in her right mind would do such a thing, and she's been through too much already /sarcasm.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Woman, 40, Arrested for Sex with 100 Boys Aged 12-14
August 11, 2014

This is an old article from last year.
Anyway, most females are getting away with lenient punishment for sex-crimes. Israel is known to be feminist-friendly in many aspects.
In some feminist countries there is even activity to closed down ALL prisons for females, with the argument 'women are different'.

Feminism means equality, but only if it fits the feminist, otherwise no.

It is estimated by psychiatrists that about 2/3 of paedophiles are men, about 1/3 are females, not such a rare crime, but it is much more difficult to prosecute females. Also victims are often not girls, but boys. While the media is very much worried about girls, nobody really cares about boys - maybe they were asking for that - even if the boy is 11 and the woman is 20+. Terrible double standard.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in America can get away with having sex with underage boys because of the legal system in the US.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

What movie is this GIF from? "Big"?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Is it any secret that women can get light sentences or get away with crimes, just by having a vagina?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MatureDJ wrote:What movie is this GIF from? "Big"?
These clips are from a TV show from the 1990's called, "Picket Fences" and I believe the episode was called, 'The Perfect Woman.' Here are a couple of YouTube clips and another gif as well. :D

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Taco wrote:Image

30 year old girl with 17 year old guy: Cougar
30 year old guy with 17 year old girl: Pedophile