American Hair Hat Visits China, Feels Exotic

Discuss news and current events around the world.
The
Junior Poster

American Hair Hat Visits China, Feels Exotic

Post by The »

https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/i-m-blac ... 28741.html
After a quick ride, I arrived in Pudong and started snapping pictures of the futuristic-looking skyscraper. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked down to see a smiling Chinese woman pointing at her husband, who was holding a camera.

It was the universal sign for “Hey, let’s take a picture,” so I smiled and put my arm around her. After the photos, she simply gave me a thumbs-up and scurried away.

I was confused
About five minutes later, the same thing happened with another woman. We didn’t speak the same language, but the look in her eye told me everything I needed to know. She thought I was someone famous. I was black in China. So, obviously, I had to be Beyoncé.
After all of this, I learned two very important lessons. First, there are not enough diverse faces traveling, and I would love to find a way to change that. And second, if I’m ever strapped for cash, I can make a ton of money if I move to China and become a famous street performer.

Like a break-dancing Beyoncé.

OH HELLL NO BITCH....KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME....

Heres a pic of this monkey....

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Hair Hat Visits China, Feels Exotic

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Poster "The" is onto something. In Brasil, there are more Black Americans traveling to different parts. The only thing that is stopping the Afro-Brasilian community from becoming the Black-American community is that Black American liberals (thug f.uckboys & feminazi hair-hats) don't have the aptitude, respect, nor patience to learn Brasilian Porto. I have a feeling it'll stay that way. :-)

In wrapping up my post here, I had moved into a 3-month-term room/apartment back in late 2012 in Chicago, and the landlord was a female "hotep-nuts-and-berries Pan-African-movement" type of liberal (no hair-hat but still!). While she was interviewing me, when I told her my grand & great-grandparents are from there, she went into a spiel that when she had visited Brasil that she told Afro-Brasilian women that they were "strong Black women", the ones she'd told that to looked dazed and confused and said in broken English that they are Brazilian and proud to be it. She really was trying to spead feminism impromptu. Of course, I damn near literally bit my tongue just so I can get the apartment. If I had corrected her a bit, I wouldn't have gotten that apartment. Yup.