Panetta opens combat roles to women

Discuss news and current events around the world.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Actually it might not be a bad tactic at all. We can send in 50,000 American women into a given hostile environment. A demand letter would be sent to their leader saying, "unless you surrender, the AW women will stay."

You'd see the white flag waiving up in the air before you know it.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

What kind of society sends their women into battle? This is beyond f***ed up.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:What kind of society sends their women into battle? This is beyond f***ed up.
Women in America FOUGHT for this, it was their idea. Well, more specifically feminists wanted this for a long time and now thanks to the Obama administration we have women in combat roles.

Now we will see just how "tough" and "strong" american women really are! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Bring our boys back home. Send butch, feminist, tomboy ¢unts to the front lines instead. The modern-day, western female is completely expendable once she turns 25.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Actually it might not be a bad tactic at all. We can send in 50,000 American women into a given hostile environment. A demand letter would be sent to their leader saying, "unless you surrender, the AW women will stay."

You'd see the white flag waiving up in the air before you know it....
It sounds like it could work! lol :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I had an Aussie girl stay with me a few days when I was in a place called Hatay, Antakya, it's 5 hrs from the Syrian border. She's a journalist. She passes through borders & cities covered in a burkha (black robe covering head & body) accompanied by several men. That's how it is in the east; women must be accompanied at all times. At check points they look' at womens' hands, that's how they verifiy that the person in the burkha is female. They also assume she's muslim, little do they know it's a petit aussie girl in a burkha, with a stasch of equipment strapped to her.

Don't underestimate your country yet, just saying.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:The Iranian army is getting ready for a rape fest.
They should also get ready to burn when they go pee.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They should put all the feminists on the front line. That will get rid of them or teach them a lesson. lol

Why are more women serving in the armed forces nowadays? Women hate war the most. They don't even like watching war movies. Have you ever met a woman who was a fan of war movies? I've never met even one. Women are nurturers by instinct, not warriors. They are inclined toward social cohesion, not division. So this is very odd and inexplicable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

It just means we've reached a tipping point where there are enough women who act like men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Look at this pathetic attempt by Ana Kasparian of the Young Turks, to lift a skinny male off his feet and onto her back, LOL:

Skip to the 1:11 mark