Is Ancient History a Hoax? Anatoly Fomenko's New Chronology of History

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Ancient History a Hoax? Russian mathematician says yes!

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Daughtery, the Christian whistleblower, explains why 1,000 years was added to our history 500 years ago. So in reality, the year now is 1020 AD. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Jeffrey Daughtery, the Christian whistleblower, explains why 1,000 years was added to our history 500 years ago. So in reality, the year now is 1020 AD. lol
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's interesting Neo. So in the past a lot of dates on maps, documents and coins had I's on them instead of 1's, because there was no J so Jesus was Iesvs? And the I seems to be unusually spaced away from the rest of the date, which indicates it was an I not a 1. For example I 599 looks like 1599 but it's really I-599 or Year of Jesus 599. That's interesting. Why would they want to add 1,000 years to the calendar? And how could they do that suddenly without anyone noticing?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 2:47 am
That's interesting Neo. So in the past a lot of dates on maps, documents and coins had I's on them instead of 1's, because there was no J so Jesus was Iesvs? And the I seems to be unusually spaced away from the rest of the date, which indicates it was an I not a 1. For example I 599 looks like 1599 but it's really I-599 or Year of Jesus 599. That's interesting. Why would they want to add 1,000 years to the calendar? And how could they do that suddenly without anyone noticing?
Who knows? I only started looking at it when you posted it. There are lots of videos on the topic though.

Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey u wanna hear something that will totally rock your boat and upset your reality? Lol. Here it goes.

Accordingly to the new chronology theory, the historians of the middle ages added 1000 years to the timeline and calendar by changing the i in front of the date to a 1. So for example i536 was changed to 1536 by simply making the i into a 1 easily. That means the history of the last 2000 years really all happened in the last 1000 years. This means Jesus lived 1000 years ago and our year now should be 1020.

Pretty crazy huh? But anatoly fomenko and his supporters have a lot of evidence to back up this theory. Check out this video below where an italian guy shows u some evidence for this theory that history was hoaxed.

Staged centuries part 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YszdBk4fGY

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Ancient History a Hoax? Anatoly Fomenko's New Chronology of History

Post by Winston »

Russian documentary on Anatoly Fomenko's New Chronology.

Summary of the New Chronology theory in the comments section.
Richard Leigh

Everybody needs to know the work the New Chronology people out of Moscow. Essentially, their competing (revisionist) historical hypothesis is this: That history is no more than 1,500 years old. That the Jesus events are around 1,000 years old. That Islam is nearly 500 years old. That China is no older than 500 years. That in the first few centuries, 1,500 to 1,000 years ago, there were 'modern', technologically advanced cultures (the 'Classic' cultures). And finally, that in our own 'modern' age, the wars and inquisitions of the last 200-400 years have resulted in a completely false view of history, essentially a Jesuit-inspired one (Scaliger etc.) that has nothing to do with reality, only power and control. For example, Christians are said to have written the date prefixed with an 'i' or a 'j' to indicate 'after Jesus', and this prefix was modified to a '1' in order to add a millennium. Or that nobody can find the secret that makes Roman concrete so good to last 2,000 years (see the Pantheon), because it is not 2,000 years old! Or that 'ancient' Chinese grottoes have the exact same machine marks on the walls as modern cutting equipment leaves. But by far the greatest weapon they bring to the historical affray is that of the pure statistical analysis of history. It is in this analysis, which can only be the final analysis that historians must make or else forsake mathematics, everything falls into place....one thousand years, minimum, does seem to have been interposed. 'Dark' ages do seem to be redundant. Rome and the Jesuit inquisition do seem to be the culprits. Go and find the pdfs if you like ;-))

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Podcast about Anatoly Fomenko, who found evidence that history is a hoax.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This will make you guys question history and scratch your heads. @publicduende this will make you see European and Italian architecture in a whole new light! You will never see it the same way again!

WOW!!!!!! This is the most mind blowing video I've ever seen! It will stun u and shock you like no other video in the world! Guaranteed! Its 6 hours but after the first hour u will be so blown away that 6 hours will not be enough for this kind of stuff! No joke! I'll bet u 100 dollars that u will agree after the first hour!

The first hour shows how there must have been a great reset in the early 1800s thats been covered up. It shows a lot of photographs from the 1800s of empty big cities in Europe, Russia and America. They look spooky and eerie. The photos also show muddy streets and sunken buildings where the first floor became the basement. There is even evidence of this in the Washington DC capitol.

Then it shows tons of orphans and babies coming out of nowhere to repopulate the cities and asks where they came from? Very creepy and chilling and will make u scratch your head. In fact a recurring theme in 19th century novels is that the main character is an orphan and must find opportunity. There were many orphans at the same being used for slave labor. Charles dickens wrote about this too. It seems like most children were orphans at the time. What happened to their parents? U gotta wonder.

And how was all this covered up? Wouldn't this be mentioned in private journals and diaries at least?

The second and third hour validates what Mr S told me long ago that there used to be a global culture that was spiritually advanced with lost technology we dont have today. It shows how ancient cities, cathedrals, palaces and european architecture were actually free energy machines and power grids. It sounds crazy but once u see all the vast evidence hidden in plain sight, it will all make sense to you. You will be blown away like never before and u will wonder about it all night! You will never see European architecture and old buildings the same way ever again!

It also makes a good point that simpleton Victorians with shovels and horses and carts could not have built all those magnificent cathedrals and palaces. And in fact even modern technology cannot duplicate them today. Thats why they can't restore the Notre Dam Cathedral in France, at least not to its original state. So they must have been built with lost technology. Keep in mind that modern buildings are built with concrete cement or plaster, not with stone and iron like historic buildings were. So there must have been a lost society or culture that built those things which served as free energy grids too. The grids used electromagnetism from the Aether to power the cities creating abundance and free energy and harmony without the need for slave labor. All of this is covered up of course. If so this must be the biggest cover up in history! Why dont mainstream historians know about all this?!

Heres the link. Let me know what u think. This will change your view of reality and history and historical architecture for sure! Just watch the first hour and u will be blown away! If u thought ancient mesas being ancient giant tree stumps was mind blowing, you havent seen anything yet!

Don't worry about the flat earth term. This video is about lost history and lost technology in the recent past. As recent as the 1800s. Wow. How could all this be right under our noses and we not even see it???!!!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have to agree. The history of humanity is a lie.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yeah most conspiracy theories I’m open to but this one is just too absurd. What reason would people have to cover up how many centuries have passed by? You guys don’t think all the people involved with carbon dating historical artifacts might have picked up on this? Plus the dark ages was 500 years, not 1,000. The Roman Empire survived for 500 years after the birth of Christ.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:50 am
Yeah most conspiracy theories I’m open to but this one is just too absurd. What reason would people have to cover up how many centuries have passed by? You guys don’t think all the people involved with carbon dating historical artifacts might have picked up on this?
Generally once people have invested enough in a theory they won't voluntarily abandon it, admit they wasted their lives on an error and go and bag groceries at the local supermarket or whatever. Carbon dating is a circular argument given that there has to be a way of calibrating it.