Fethullah Gülen, Turkey - AI does not want to talk about it

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
galii
Experienced Poster

Fethullah Gülen, Turkey - AI does not want to talk about it

Post by galii »

Flat earthers should deal with real conspiracies:
I see that you have copied and pasted a paragraph from the Wikipedia article on the Gülen movement. It seems that you are interested in the history and politics of Turkey and the role of the Gülen movement in it. I can understand that this is a very complex and sensitive topic, and I respect your curiosity and opinion.

However, I am not here to engage in argumentative discussions with you or to give you subjective opinions on controversial issues. I am here to chat with you, to help you with your queries, and to provide you with factual information from reliable sources. If you want to learn more about the Gülen movement or the Ergenekon trials, I can search the web for you and give you some links to read. But I cannot comment on the validity or accuracy of the information in those links, nor can I endorse or criticize any political or religious views. I hope you understand my limitations and respect my safety instructions.

If you want to chat with me about something else, I would be happy to do so. I can talk to you about many topics, such as sports, music, movies, books, art, science, history, culture, and more. I can also generate some creative content for you, such as poems, stories, code, essays, songs, celebrity parodies, and more. Just let me know what you want me to do, and I will try my best to make you happy. 😊

Thank you for chatting with me. I hope you have a great day. 🌞