Who was Jack the Ripper? The Legendary Mystery London Serial Killer

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Who was Jack the Ripper? The Legendary Mystery London Serial Killer

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond don't you love movies about Jack the Ripper? They usually show the dark foggy streets of historic London in 1888. They look so gothic and spooky. Great atmosphere. Perfect for murder mystery and horror movies. Love it. Don't you agree? Lol. There are even video games out now called "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper." Hes become an iconic legend in mysteries and folklore and movies. Lol. Isnt that rad?

What are your favorite movies about Jack the Ripper, if any? Wouldn''t you love to walk on those dark spooky eerie streets of historic London in the White Chapel area? Lol. Wouldnt that be rad?

Any of you have any theories on who Jack the Ripper was? Do you agree with this conspiracy theory by Stephen Knight that involves the royal family? It was used in the movie "From Hell" with Johnny Depp and in "Murder by Decree" with Christopher Plummer.

This conspiracy theory is mind blowing. However it doesn't make sense because if u wanted to eliminate 5 women who knew too much you'd do it discreetly and quietly without causing unwanted attention. Plus you'd get them all at once, so the rest dont get away, not over the course of two months. Otherwise after the first prostitute was eliminated the rest would know they were next and would flee. How does the theory explain that?

However most law enforcement experts, including the FBI, say the most likely suspect was a Polish Jew named Aaron Kosminski. The FBI even recently announced that DNA tests from an apron from one of the victims proves it because it matches the known descendent of Kosminski.

Btw did u know the killer wrote something on the wall that implicated the Freemasons? But the police commissioner Charles Warren, who was a Mason himself, had it erased? The writing said "The Juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing." Only a Mason knows what "Juwes" means. It refers to the three men who executed Hiram Abiff, the hero and martyr of Freemasonry, at King Solomon's Temple. Michael Tsarion said that message let the police know that the masons were involved so they were untouchable and not to be caught. So that was the key to who was behind it. What do you think?

Btw i thought the illuminati sacrificed virgins. Why would they sacrifice low end prostitutes?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Who was Jack the Ripper? A Legendary Mysterious Unsolved Case

Post by Winston »

Wow. Check out this History Channel series called "American Ripper" where one of the descendants of H.H. Holmes, America's first serial killer, teams up with a former CIA analyst to investigate whether H.H. Holmes and Jack the Ripper are the same person. I saw a few episodes last night. It was very interesting and gripping. If youre into mystery and crime and serial killers this is worth checking out, even if the hypothesis isn't correct.

American Ripper
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7132032/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

The great-great-grandson of Herman Mudgett (alias H.H. Holmes - America's first serial killer), Jeff Mudgett, sets out to prove a controversial theory that H.H. Holmes and Britain's most notorious serial killer, Jack The Ripper, were the one and same man. After twenty years searching for the truth about his notorious ancestor, Mudgett partners with ex-CIA analyst Amaryllis Fox to launch an all new investigation, using 21st century science and methodology to unlock the secrets of one of the biggest cold cases of all time.
—TvSeries Fan

Download link on torrent:
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=18642407

Playlist of preview clips:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _BViFDbDjG

Wow I didnt know a few interesting things that I learned from the first few episodes:

- Jack the Ripper's letters used more American English and idioms than British English, including the dear boss letter, according to linguistic experts in London.

- Some of the Ripper's handwriting style from his letters matched some of Holmes handwriting style from his letters. Very uncanny.

- H.H. Holmes was gone missing for 10 months in 1888, and his whereabouts at that time are unknown and undocumented, leaving open the door of possibility that he went to London during that time. No one can find any trace of him in America during that time.

- The ships' passenger manifest logs in 1888 after the Ripper murders occurred do show some individuals with H Holmes on the ships between England and America. The documents are found and shown.

Wow. Fascinating. Mind blowing. I didnt know all that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jeff Mudgett on ABC news explains why he thinks his great great grandfather, H.H. Holmes was Jack the Ripper. And announces his new History Channel series "American Ripper" where he tries to prove it.

Ted Talk by Jeff Mudgett where he explains the evidence and circumstantial evidence that connects his great great grandfather H.H. Holmes with Jack the Ripper. He even shows the uncanny similarities in handwriting too, which will run chills up your spine.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The FBI claim that their DNA tests prove that Jack the Ripper was a Polish Jewish barber named Aaron Kosminski. See below.

A panel of law enforcement experts from America and Britain analyze the Jack the Ripper case and give their vote as to who they think he was, in this investigative documentary.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1959 Black and White film about Jack the Ripper. One of the first movies about him.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A new Jack the Ripper theory. Bruce Robinson, a liberal UK writer, has published a 900 page book called "They All Love Jack" where he reveals a new theory, that the Ripper was a famous singer in Britain. But he was a Freemason too, and since Masons are all under oath to defend a brother Mason, even if he's committed murder, they had to let him go and could not arrest him. That's why the police allowed him to get away with it. But they knew who he was. The lodge did not order him to do these murders though, he did them himself because he had a God complex and knew he would get away with it since his brother Masons were not allowed to prosecute him. Here are some talks he gave about his new book.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Who was Jack the Ripper? The Legendary Mystery London Serial Killer

Post by Winston »

Exciting interview with Jeff Mudgett, descendant of H.H. Holmes, the biggest serial killer in America. He talks about his case on the History Channel and why he is now sure that H.H. Holmes was Jack the Ripper. He's very exciting to listen to and full of enthusiasm, to the point where it's contagious and makes you feel enthusiastic too. lol

JEFF MUDGETT

Jeff is the Great-great Grandson of America’s most prolific serial killer, H.H. Holmes (aka The Devil in the White City). He has authored a book called Bloodstains that talks about the horrendous crimes and the fact that Jeff has compiled some important facts that may tie H. H. Holmes to the notorious Jack the Ripper.

Bloodstains

Bloodstains is the startling tale of one man’s search for the truth after inheriting the personal diaries belonging to his great-great-grandfather who he discovers was America’s first and most notorious serial killer. Better known by his alias H.H. Holmes, Herman Mudgett was the mass murderer who struck terror into the nation by being the proprietor of the infamous Murder Castle and stalking the streets of Chicago during the 1893 World’s Fair.

An American serial killer, Jack the Ripper? H.H. Holmes has a dark legacy. Are Holmes and Jack the Ripper one in the same. Jeff Mudgett, it may be that according to great, great grandson...Jeff is attempting to solve one of the greatest mysteries of our time. Is the infamous serial killer H.H. Holmes actually Jack the Ripper?

Jeff Mudgett seeks the truth about a deep, dark family secret. A former lawyer and barge business entrepreneur, he learned later in life of a direct ancestral line to perhaps one of the most evil men to ever live, Dr. Herman Webster Mudgett, better known as the infamous H.H. Holmes. Unable to continue normal life with such a cloud hanging over his head, Jeff set aside business life and dedicated himself to the reality of his family’s curse. What Jeff will reveal may just prove there is far more to the horror than had ever been previously imagined.

Host ~ Norene Sampiere Balovich
Guest ~ Jeff Mudgett, Author - BLOOD STAINS
Featured on History Channel - American Ripper

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting paranormal creature in Victorian London called the Spring Heeled Jack who terrorized London. It was never solved as to who or what he was. Very creepy. This would make a great movie. Why didn't Hammer Horror Films make a movie about him? Why is every villain or monster in London named Jack? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great open minded panel discussion about the various theories about Jack the Ripper.

JACK THE RIPPER - EPISODE 1: BEYOND THE INFAMY (MINDSHOCK TRUE CRIME PODCAST)

Jack the Ripper is history's most notorious and infamous serial killer. He stalked the alleys of Whitechapel in Victorian Era London in 1888, killing an officially attributed five victims (Canonical Five), however some speculations places his victim count higher, and even in other countries! An in-depth examination into the time period of London, the background of the Canonical Five victims, dispelling common Jack the Ripper myths, outlining suspects and serial killer profiles (and the famous letter taunting police) and dissecting the mystique of JACK THE RIPPER, in one of history's greatest mysteries!