New Films that show you the *other side* of World War 2 that you never heard and was covered up!

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

New Films that show you the *other side* of World War 2 that you never heard and was covered up!

Post by Winston »

Some films that show you the other side of WW2 that you never heard and was covered up. @Cornfed, @Moretorque and @Neo will love these.

Europa: The Last Battle (2017)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7528992/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

Storyline
The TRUE HISTORY of the World. Who didn't learn from the mistakes of the past, is condamned to repeat them. And HERE we described those mistakes. We learned from them. This is how it was: Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie. We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official ...

Full film on Bitchute. It's about 11 hours, so it's very long.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7J3B0raTNx1p/

Download the full film by torrent here:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=21790461

Europa: The Last Battle (2017) Heavily Censored Documentary

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie. We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official story's orthodoxy. The truth is, that our world today can only be understood through a correct understanding of World War II, the architects of it and the conflicts between Globalism and Nationalism. Between the old and new world order. The Traditional and the "Progressive". Day in and day out, has the post-war propaganda been pounded into the minds of three subsequent generations. Every medium of mass indoctrination has been harnessed to the task of training the obedient masses as to what the proper and "acceptable" view of this event should be. Academia, news media, public education, book publishing, TV documentaries, Hollywood films and politicians of every stripe all sing the same song. For very good reasons, most people don't trust the mainstream media anymore. You have already heard the official history millions of times. This new epic documentary gives an overview of how Europe has been shaped in modern history. In it, you will find the secret history, where you will find the real causes of the events. Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II.

Europa - The Last Battle - Part 1.mp4 - 1h 1min 854 x 480
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 2.mp4 - 1h 8min 854 x 480
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 3.mp4 - 39min 34s 640 x 360
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 4.mp4 - 1h 48min 1280 x 720
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 5.mp4 - 57min 3s 1280 x 720
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 6.mp4 - 59min 41s 854 x 480
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 7.mp4 - 1h 8min 854 x 480
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 8.mp4 - 2h 4min 640 x 360
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 9.mp4 - 1h 55min 640 x 360
Europa - The Last Battle - Part 10.mp4 - 35min 26s 640 x 360
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Films that show you the *other side* of World War 2 that you never heard and was covered up!

Post by Winston »

Hellstorm (2015)

https://www.hellstormdocumentary.com
https://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/

The Biggest Cover-Up In History
This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4661358/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

A documentary that tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II.

User Reviews

Great Documentary
22 August 2016 | by raabobi – See all my reviews
Such a welcome breath of fresh air to watch a different point of view on the war other than the filtered propaganda of the west and film makers of the USA. I found it to be fair and non bias, just from a different perspective, the film does not allocate blame, just some food for thought and the truth from the other side. i think that people are far to quick to brush aside any thought process and simply accept things the way that they have been presented over time.. i too thought that movies like Schindlers list were based on truth before doing a bit of research..

i found difficulty sourcing it on Youtube but finally was able to stream it off Ancreport, another good documentary in the same line is The Greatest Story never Told and David Cole on Aushwitz. both are done very well for the obvious limit in budget.

Download link by torrent:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=19093773

Hellstorm - The Documentary (2015) With Subs 720p MP4 - roflcopter2110.mp4 - 1h 30min 1280 x 720

A documentary that tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World War II.

MPEG-4 (Base Media): 790MB, 1h 30min
1 video stream: AVC
1 audio stream: AAC
Overall bit rate: 1 223 kb/s

Video:
1 092 kb/s, 1280*720 (16:9), at 24.000 FPS, AVC (Main@L3.1) (CABAC / 3 Ref Frames)

Audio:
126 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, AAC (LC)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Films that show you the *other side* of World War 2 that you never heard and was covered up!

Post by Winston »

Stellar reviews of the Hellstorm book on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Hellstorm-Death- ... 1494775069

It was the most deadly and destructive war in human history. Millions were killed, billions in property was destroyed, ancient cultures were reduced to rubble--World War II was truly man's greatest cataclysm. Thousands of books, movies and documentary films have been devoted to the war. There has never been such a terrible retelling of the story, however, as one will find in Hellstorm. In a chilling "you-are-there" style, the author places the reader at the scene, in the moment. Throughout this book readers will see what Allied airman saw as they rained down death on German cities; or the reader will experience what those below experienced as they sat trembling in their bomb shelters awaiting that very same death from above. The reader will view up close the horrors of the Eastern Front during the last months of fighting and through the mud, blood and madness of combat they may come to understand how the same German soldiers, who only moments before had destroyed an enemy tank, could now risk their own lives to rescue the trapped Soviet crew inside. Readers will witness for themselves the fate of German women as the rampaging Red Army raped and murdered its way across Europe--all females, from "eight to eighty" feared the dreaded words, "Frau Komm." The worst nautical disasters in history which claimed thousands of lives, the greatest mass migration known to man in which millions perished, the fate of those wretched victims in post-war death camps and torture chambers, these and many other dark secrets of World War II now come to light in Hellstorm.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great civilization was destroyed
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018
Verified Purchase

Why did we support the communist Soviets?
Why did Britain declare war on Germany after the invasion of Poland, when the Soviets did so at the same time and also took the Baltic's?
Why was Patton refused the opportunity to liberate Berlin and eastern Europe?
Who financed and advised FDR?

Answer those questions and you will understand the modern world.
May God forgive what was done to Germany and the Germans. A great civilization was destroyed.
Great work Tom Goodrich!

Review of Hellstorm documentary premiere

https://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/category/articles/

Hellstorm at The Myrtle Beach International Film Festival

Report by Shield Maiden at Renegade Tribune

On a nice, warm Saturday afternoon a good crowd had gathered at Broadway Cinemas in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We were there to watch Hellstorm, a documentary by Kyle Hunt and Tom Goodrich, illustrating the horrific and oftentimes unimaginable treatment of the German people after World War II. As well done as the film is, it is certainly not for the faint-hearted, but nonetheless it is still imperative for every person of European descent to see this for it gives us a glimpse of what could happen if the Jews have their way and do successfully implement their New World Order.

Cgv8ccSVEAAGMdFNarrated by Renegade Tribune’s own Sinead McCarthy, it was almost surreal to hear her voice coming out of big theater speakers instead of my computer. It felt like a big moment, to have a film that presents the other side of the story, the side we never get to hear because it’s been silenced by Jewish opposition, was actually playing in a large movie theater and even drew a good crowd considering the subject matter. It was not easy to sit through an hour and a half of rape, torture, and genocide of millions of innocent men, women, and children. The most stomach churning part pointed out that some German women were forced at gun point to have sex with dead, rotting corpses. This seemed to be the breaking point for some audience members because after that a few got up and walked out. Most stayed however, and to my pleasant surprise they did not all walk out when the Jewish element was brought into the picture, although this was a point which unnerved some, as I would later find out.

Once the film was over, most of the audience applauded. The lights came up and Kyle Hunt was then brought out for Q & A. Sporting a ponytail and a nice blazer, Kyle reminded me of the hipster guys I used to see when I hung out at the local liberal coffee shops back in my twenties, certainly not an evil “Nazi” type of guy.

The first comment he received was from a young man who was upset with the Jewish element of the film. It was something along the lines of, “Oy vey! Why did you have to point out these guys were Jews? What does that have to do with anything?”

Kyle pointed out to him that the Jewish element had everything to do with it and then moved on because the guy’s kvetching was irritating him as well as taking time away from other people’s questions. Kyle also took the opportunity to point out to the audience that in many countries a person can be put in jail not just for questioning the validity of the Holocaust, but simply for questioning the six million number, even though at Auschwitz the plaque with the number of people killed has changed from originally claiming four million to now just 1.5 million. I was never good at math, but I’m pretty sure that changes the six million number just a little bit.

This triggered another audience member, a young man who argued that you couldn’t go to jail for questioning the Holocaust. Something tells me Ernest Zündel and Silvia Stolz might disagree (they have both been thrown in jail numerous times for questioning the Holocaust). Clearly, this man is unaware that questioning the Holocaust is a punishable crime in Germany and many other European countries.

A few other audience members commented that they felt the film was “one-sided” even though Kyle explicitly says that in the beginning of the documentary that they only wanted to focus on the German side. I can’t help but find these people’s opinion of one-sidedness patently absurd since we have heard ONLY one side for seven decades. There have been thousands of books, films, and TV series dedicated to the Holocaust. Impressionable children in middle school are instructed to read The Diary of Ann Frank, a book which should be flushed down the toilet for how full of shit it is, but not once did we ever learn about what the Germans suffered through. Indeed, all we have ever heard is, “OMG! Those evil Nazi’s!” I would wager that every single one of us had a history teacher who referred to Hitler as the devil incarnate; one of my history teacher’s actually told us the story of the lampshades and soap as if it was real even though it’s been proven to be a hoax.

After the brief Q & A, we all filed out into the theater hallway. I asked a few audience members what their thoughts were on the film. One middle aged woman named Cindy commented that she felt the film was one-sided and was very unhappy with Kyle for using the word “alleged” to describe the atrocities of the Holocaust, which was very real in her mind since she had been to the Holocaust Museum and saw the shoes of the little Jewish children that were killed. I asked Cindy’s mom what she thought of the film and got a more direct answer: “I hated it.”

I will give them credit for at least being willing to watch Hellstorm and to sit through the whole thing, but it saddened me that even after learning about the truly horrific, evil, and barbaric treatment the Germans were subjected to, they still could not shake their Jewish programming. To them the Jews are the biggest victims of all time and always will be.

I’m going to assume that most, if not all, the people reading this know that the Holocaust is a made up Jewish lie, but let’s suspend reality for a moment and say that it actually did happen as they claim. Although that would have been horrific, it would still be nothing compared to what the Germans suffered after the war. The narrative is that the Jews starved to death in concentration camps or executed. Meanwhile, German women were raped to death, literally crucified with nails hammered into their hands, and as I mentioned earlier, sometimes forced at gun point to have sex with the corpses of dead men on the streets of what was left of Germany. German men had their testicles crushed and some were forced to eat their own excrement. Which would you rather suffer? At least starving to death you could die with some type of dignity.

In conclusion, Kyle made an excellent point at the end of Q & A; he pointed out that no one on Earth should ever have to suffer anything like this ever again and that is the point of watching a film like Hellstorm, to know what happened and what could happen if we don’t put a stop to it now. What I wish some of the more critical audience members could understand is that the Jews want Hellstorm for the entire world. We don’t have to go down that road. If enough people would wake up to world Jewry and understand how much damage the Jews have done and how intent they are on creating far more than what the Germans experienced, we can prevent another Hellstorm, and if we have to use violence to defend ourselves, so be it. Every white person, and even non-white for that matter, should be ready to do whatever it takes to defeat the Jews so that future generations can thrive, live happily among their own, and never suffer anything like this ever again.

I want to personally thank Kyle and Tom Goodrich for being brave enough to take on this subject matter and to spend the time, money, and tremendous effort it took to make this film. Most people simply parrot whatever is fashionable or “politically correct” so it takes some guts to show a film like Hellstorm at a film festival and be willing to stand there and take criticism from brainwashed people without flinching once. Hellstorm made me realize how much we’ve lost and how much we still stand to lose.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

NBC News Article:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/germ ... is-n363136

Germany Shines Light on Rape by Allied Troops Who Defeated Nazis

MAINZ, Germany — When Allied troops swept through Europe and defeated the Nazi regime more than 70 years ago, they were hailed as liberators.

But new research by a German academic alleges that rape by U.S., British, French and Canadian forces was more commonplace than previously believed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told (2013)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

Storyline
Adolf Hitler, born in Braunau, one man who will change the history of the world forever. It follows his childhood to the death of his mother and his broken ambition to become an artist, then further to his entry into politics. His service in the army, accolades, his writing Mein Kampf, politics and most importantly Germany's revival are well explained followed by WW2. It also covers the effect on Germany's after the WW2 defeat up until the fall of the Berlin Wall.

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Watch on Bitchute here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4/

Contents:

PART 1 - Adolf Hitler's childhood, from his birth and early life, throughout his WW1 exploits and into his early political career.

PART 2 - Hitler goes to prison whilst Germany descends into poverty. The NSDAP rise to power, the Nuremberg Rallies and Germany prospers again.

PART 3 - History of the swastika including the Anschluss, more on Hitler’s relationship with Eva Braun, and the Sudeten conflict.

PART 4 - Germany and the Jews, Crystal Night and the Transfer Agreement between Palestine & Germany, and Benjamin Freedman speech.

PART 5 - The truth behind WW1 and the Treaty of Versailles which was a great injustice ultimately leading to the Allies declaring WW2.

PART 6 - England and France declare war because of the German-Polish conflict, meanwhile in Berlin, everyone celebrates a great victory.

PART 7 - The American Racism that has carried on way into the 60’s and Roosevelt’s Fake Neutrality and deception.

PART 8 - War in Europe and the daring Operation Barbarossa, the push into Russia to cripple Zionist Communism forever.

PART 9 - After the bloodiest part of WW2 and most likely the darkest hour the Allies would like us to forget. The dishonour and lies that we have been told, and the blood that has been drawn to cover it up.

PART 10 -Stalingrad and the onslaught of German Forces East with Japan in the South-East fighting Communism against China and France.

PART 11 - The Red Terror and the Partisans as the Wermacht retreat westward at the Battle of Kursk, then the Bloodiest Massacre at Katyn and the cover-ups.

PART 12 - Breaking Mussolini out the daring prison break by the most dangerous man in Europe, Otto Skorzeny, called Operation Oak. Hitler chooses three men to free Mussolini.

PART 13 - This episode shows the hidden web of money and lies and the billions of dollars the Americans invested into the rise of Communism.

PART 14 - General Leon DeGrelle, the most famous of the Waffen SS. "My Honour is My Loyalty", he earned all stripes from Corporal to General, and died at the age of 87.

PART 15 - Battle of the Bulge, which nearly turned the War on it's head; the march through Moscow to the Gulag; and one man's heroic escape home to his family.

PART 16 - The Treachery and the bombing of civilians by the Americans and British; Stalin slaughtering millions upon millions of Russians and Germans.

PART 17 - Battle of Berlin and the death of Adolf Hitler; the Russians are bombarding Berlin from the east; in the west the Allies pushing hard; Berlin falls.

PART 18 - The horrific deaths of Joseph & Magda Goebbels, Operation Slaughterhouse, and the Allied mistreatment of German prisoners.

PART 19 - The de-Nazification and ethnic cleansing of the Germans, whilst in Asia, the war continues with Japan.

PART 20 - The London Cage, a series of nine cages in Britain where the torture of Germans took place.

PART 21 - David Cole, the history of the six million.

PART 22 - Plunder of German technology, defeat brings retribution.

PART 23 - Return of the German POW’s, the rise and fall of the Berlin Wall, the great Allied "East German" deception.

PART 24 - Hitler’s economic miracle - The Media Revenge - And what if? What if Germany had actually won and Utopia had lost?

PART 25 - Operation Thunder, fighting to save Europe, the Charlemagne Waffen SS and Hitler’s Lament.

PART 26 - Credits & Thanks, Video list of all sources and links that contributed to this epic documentary.

PART 27 - Babylon Before Hitler - Bonus, Adolf Hitler was a man of high morals and proved it by cleaning up the depraved streets of the Marxist cesspit otherwise known as Berlin.

Download link by torrent:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=24925053

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told (2013) Documentary XviD AVI.avi - 6h 32min 13s 854 x 480

6.5 Hour Version

Adolf Hitler, born in Braunau, one man who will change the history of the world forever. It follows his childhood to the death of his mother and his broken ambition to become an artist, then further to his entry into politics. His service in the army, accolades, his writing Mein Kampf, politics and most importantly Germany's revival are well explained followed by WW2. It also covers the effect on Germany's after the WW2 defeat up until the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The epic documentary Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told by Dennis Wise is breaking barriers and challenging perceptions on a global scale.

This ground-breaking documentary chronicles the rise of Germany from defeat in World War I, to communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

It also reveals a personal side of Adolf Hitler: who he was, his family background, his artwork and struggles in Vienna and what motivated him to come to power.

After painstaking research Dennis has produced a comprehensive, unbiased, objective picture of what really happened during the World Wars, and why Adolf Hitler’s story is The Greatest Story Never Told.

Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. Do your own research and decide what you choose to believe.

Think differently.

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

General : Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told (2013) Documentary XviD AVI.avi
Format : AVI at 1 353 kb/s
Length : 3.71 GiB for 6 h 32 min 13 s 544 ms

Video #0 : MPEG-4 Visual at 1 240 kb/s
Aspect : 854 x 480 (1.779) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0 : MPEG Audio at 96.0 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting film I found from 1940 produced by Nazi Germany about the Rothschilds and how they've manipulated the banking system since the Napoleonic Wars. It's in German but has English subtitles. Full film below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0248379/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

The Rothschilds (1940)

Anti-semitic Nazi propaganda "biography" of the Rothschilds, a German Jewish family whose members rose to the top of the European banking community during the Napoleonic era.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hans Westmar (1933)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024087/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

Storyline
This Nazi propaganda film purports to show the story of a Nazi Storm Trooper named Horst Wessel--here called "Hans Westmar"--who took part in street brawls and assassinations in Berlin in the 1920s and 1930s against Communists and other opponents of the Nazis, and was killed by Communists not long before this film came out.

"Gifted film-making of the highest order, and an accomplished work of cinematic art."

One of the best propaganda films of the thirties...
A film that should be studied by anyone interested in mass propaganda...

To whom do the streets belong? Communists or National Socialists? It is 1929, and the fate of Germany lies in the streets of Berlin. Amidst violent demonstrations orchestrated by both extremist groups emerges a young SA hero named Hans Westmar in this heavily fictionalized biography of Horst Wessel, author of the Nazi anthem, "Die Fahne hoch" ("Raise the Banners High" or "The Horst Wessel Song").

Hans Westmar, a student who dedicates his life to National Socialism in order to win over Berlin's teeming proletariat to the patriotic Nazi cause, transforms his SA troop into the most successful unit in Berlin. Wessel had written the lyrics to the first verse of the march that became, after his death, the most beloved Nazi Party anthem. Since Horst Wessel's real-life violence was not suited for commercial consumption -- although he was not the street-brawling pimp that Communist propaganda made him -- Hanns Heinz Ewers wrote a sanitized biography and screenplay for the picture. Giuseppe Becce wrote the music score with the assistance of Hitler's friend, Ernst ("Putzi') Hanfstaengl. Franz Wenzler directed the film with great assurance and panache -- especially its crowd scenes -- and Franz Weihmayr's brilliant, roving cinematography, most effective in the elaborately staged street riots, marked the picture as a visually inspired work.

The film was produced under the title Horst Wessel, but when it was previewed Dr. Goebbels took umbrage, insisting that the SA belonged on the streets, not on motion-picture screens. He banned the picture, and it was heavily re-edited. Its hero's name was changed to Hans Westmar, and the scene in which he writes his march was deleted. The film was released under the title Hans Westmar. The "Horst-Wessel-Lied" is sung at the end of the picture, during a massive, torchlit parade, with Westmar's ghostly image superimposed over the stirring SA footage.

This is gifted film-making of the highest order. Hans Westmar as well as Hans Steinhoff's Hitlerjunge Quex (also 1933) are accomplished works of cinematic art despite their propagandistic intent. Directed by Franz Wenzler. With Emil Lohkamp, Paul Wegener Wegener Directed by Franz Wenzler. With Emil Lohkamp, Paul Wegener.

Germany, 1933, B&W, 84 Minutes. German dialogue with accurately translated English subtitles (dialog and songs) by IHF translation team.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting documentary about Nazi occult secret societies such as the Vril and how its women use sex magic and make contact with ET entities. It's anti-Nazi of course since its produced by the media, and I don't know how much of it is true, but it's still very tantalizing and stimulating.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Film about Freemasons made during Nazi occupied France of 1943, exposing how they work and conspire to manipulate wars and politics behind the scenes in secret. After France was liberated, the director who made this film was tried and executed for making this film and exposing the truth. Obviously, you don't get executed for making up fictional stories.

Forces Occultes (1943)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

A French politician in the 1930s is drawn into a huge Masonic conspiracy.

Storyline
One of the most extreme examples of Franco-German ideological collaboration to emerge from the Second World War. Echoing racist stereotypes dating back to the nineteenth century, contemporary propaganda, and a wide range of repressive measures instituted by both the Nazis and the Vichy government, the film revives the paranoid conspiracy theory that a secret, international network of Freemasons controls world politics and economics.

Interesting trivia

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0189529/tr ... tt_trv_trv

In the Masonic lodge, the camera pans 360 degree.

On France's liberation, writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, producer Robert Muzard, and director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in absentia to death and degradation. Mamy had also been a journalist for some collaborationist newspapers, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949.

The film was commissioned by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France. It virulently denounces Freemasonry and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot.

Both the director and the screenwriter of this anti Masonic Lodge film had been Masonic members themselves.

Full film in French with English subs

This version of the film is narrated by Robert Sepehr who reads the subtitles for you so you don't have to read them.

Relevant comments below the video:

Chuckichanly
6 months ago
Is this film based in reality? I mean all the push for war against did It really happen like that?

Micheal Vincent
2 months ago
Well, the Director was executed for making this film. This film was very much "over the target" with its message. This film is very important for ANY person trying to understand what is happening today.

Daniel Pavlovsky
1 day ago
Most definitely, albeit I'd say the Judaic element is a little downplayed. Nevertheless it does show how Judeo-Masonry operates behind the scenes in order to foment war and bring perpetual chaos to areas they would like to have under their control. The organization became much more organized and started gaining more power and traction around the time of the French Revolution, for which they were responsible. Comparing the French and Bolshevik Revolutions, you'll see the same modus operandi, as well as the two world wars.

I think the movie offers a lot of psychological insight into the types of people who join the organization. Freemasonry has always been touted as being "philanthropic", "making good men better", even "benevolent", but that's all veneer. It attracts the materialistically-ambitious type -people with little-to-no compunction. The Machiavellian, "ends justifies the means" type of people. It's basically a brotherhood of miscreants vouchsafing for each other. It's probably the most explicit form of "selling one's soul", as they basically usurp your conscience; now the consequences of whatever morally questionable act you do (out of "necessity" for the "brotherhood") is basically subsumed by this abstraction, i.e. the brotherhood -the ol' "we were just following orders" canard.

As Nietzsche once said, "Only individuals have a sense of responsibility." So when that individuality takes the backseat and the "brotherhood" takes precedence, the initiate won't have to feel any pang or prick of conscience while doing some pretty awful things, like socially engineering the causes and conditions for war.

At the lower rungs, the initiate may have no idea what the organization is really about, but they're always at the beck and call of their fellow brothers, no matter what. I'd recommend Nesta Webster if you want to learn more about this, especially Secret Societies and Subversive Movements. Albeit she's naive on a few points, she probably offers the best expose on these societies and how they've operated in the past, which should give you some insight into why certain things are happening now in the present day.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. I just saw the movie Hellstorm. It was so sad and will make you cry. It seems the Germans suffered far more than the Jews did. Nothing in Schindler's List compares with what you see in Hellstorm. Its beyond words. And will make you speechless. The world definitely needs to see this so the German Holocaust is never forgotten.

Heres a Red Ice Radio interview with the author of the book Hellstorm.

https://youtu.be/iJY9rznry5k

Here's the link to watch the Hellstorm documentary online. YouTube took it down for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. I just saw the movie Hellstorm. It was so sad and will make you cry. It seems the Germans suffered far more than the Jews did. Nothing in Schindler's List compares with what you see in Hellstorm. Its beyond words. And will make you speechless. The world definitely needs to see this so the German Holocaust is never forgotten.

Heres a Red Ice Radio interview with the author of the book Hellstorm.

Here's the link to watch the Hellstorm documentary online. YouTube took it down for some reason.

@Cornfed and @Moretorque have you seen this yet? If not, it's a MUST SEE. Very powerful. Will move you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Part 1 of Hellstorm on YouTube. Only Parts 1 and 2 are left, Part 3 was taken down.

Great comment below the video:
@Eric Smith
#1. Google why Hitler invaded Poland, it was following a massacre of ethnic Germans in poland.
#2 You put many claims, can you prove them, documents etc?? no links to Jewpedia thank you.
#3 Do you seriously believe Hitler was stupid enough to let 400k people get off Dunkirk? Hitler discovered the conspiracies of Stalin of taking over Europe. He offered Churchil to unite with him against Stalin because he knew Stalin was ruthless maniac and had no code. Stalin even starved his own population and turned them into cannibals. Hitler considered English men to be one of his own kind and his war was never with English people. He didn't want to attack on Dunkirk.
Regarding the war b/w England and Germany, it was Britain who began bombing, just 3 days after the war broke out the first RAF raid was on 3rd September on the Kiel Canal, followed by Wilhelmshaven the next day, where multiple civilians were killed.
These attacks continued through 1939 and right up until the battle of France.
After Dunkirk Hitler offered Churchill multiple unconditional peace offers (as he’d already done 3 times the previous year)
Churchill could never allow peace since his entire personal and political agenda rested on going to war with Germany (look up the focus, the Jewish group who funded Churchill for carrying out their bidding) german Air Force after having their peace offer ignored, began bombing factories and military targets, but Hitler on express orders in telegram (doc 618) “under no circumstance are civilian targets to be hit”
We can also see Churchill in May 1940 in his letter to air chief Marshall Harris “when is the earliest date you can launch an attack in Berlin?”
To which the RAF replied “we fear if we do that, the Germans may retaliate, also the nights are too short at this time of year, September will be the soonest time we can bomb german cities”

After cutting off all communication with the German embassy, Churchill received yet another peace offer from Germany via Sweden, only to sack his Swedish ambassador mr Henry Lovelock.
Churchill’s private diary show clearly how much he wanted British civilians to die so he could justify what many saw as another pointless war, finally on the 24th August 1940, a German bomber flew 1 ring outside its flight path and instead of bombing the west end factories it hit a farm house killing 16 chickens, smashing 4 windows and injuring an old man.
Finally, the press made this attack into a mountain of propaganda and evil etc etc, so the following night Churchill sent 1000 bombers to attack Berlin, thus beginning civilian terror bombing, which not only killed innocent Germans, but also lead to his own British people suffering as well.

After almost 3 months, Hitler finally lost his anger and ordered a massive raid on London, leading to 40,000 British casualties, which of course Churchill wanted for his war to continue.
It’s pretty f***ing clear that Churchill began civilian bombing, not Hitler!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nazi television footage from 1935 with English subs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For anyone who wants to know why the Nazis hated the Jews this is a must see and is directly produced by the Nazis themselves. I don't understand why the US media doesn't acknowledge the existence of this film to answer the question and instead pretends that the Nazis had no reason at all and were just purely insane.

1940 Nazi film called "The Eternal Jew".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156524/?ref_=tt_mv_close

Reviews: (as you can see everyone either loved it or hated it)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156524/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Download link:

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=4677976

This is the controversial and highly antisemitic nazi propaganda film Der ewige Jude - The Eternal Jew (1940) which assumes the central thesis of being the immutable racial personality traits that, according to Nazi doctrine, characterize the Jew as a wandering cultural parasite. Done in the style of a documentary it consists of feature and documentary footage combined with materials filmed shortly after the Nazi occupation of Poland. At this time Poland's Jewish population was about three million, roughly ten percent of the total population. Its title in german is Der ewige Jude, the german term for the character of the "Wandering Jew" in medieval folklore. A British film of the same name had been produced in 1934 but unlike the later Nazi film, it portrayed the Jews in a favorable light as the victims of unjustified persecution throughout history, by the likes of the Inquisition. The later Goebbels film appears to be have been intended as a violently anti-Semitic version of this previous British film. Throughout the movie Aryan men are shown to find satisfaction in physical labor and the creation of value and Jews are depicted as finding pleasure in money and a hedonist lifestyle. While members of the Aryan race live healthily, rich Jews are shown as living in bug-infested and dirty homes, even though they could afford better. The footage to convey this was actually captured in ghettos, where living conditions were very poor and unsanitary surroundings were virtually inevitable. While Germanic/Nordic man has an appreciation for Northern culture and imagery, Jews are alleged only to find satisfaction in the grotesque and decadent. Many things that run contrary to Nazi doctrine are associated with Jewish influence, such as modern art, cultural relativism, anarchic and socialist movements, as well as sexual liberation. The film criticizes Jewish religious practices and criticises kosher slaughtering (shechita) in which animals bleed to death, as inhumane, contrasting it with Nazi laws requiring that animals be anaesthetized prior to slaughter. One of the shots early in the film shows a pack of rats emerging from a sewer, juxtaposed with a crowd of Jews in a bustling Polish street. Close-ups of individuals show sickly, malformed facial features. The narration explains how as rats are the vermin of the animal kingdom, Jews are the vermin of the human race and similarly spread disease and corruption. Unlike rats, however, the narrator continues, Jews have the uncanny ability to change their appearance and blend into their "human hosts." A scene depicts four bearded men in traditional Jewish costume, then shows them shaved and in modern business suits, while the narrator explains that only a "trained eye" can distinguish their Jewish features. Jews were filmed as they actually lived and worked in Poland in 1940. Jewish history, religion, society, cultural tendencies and business practices are explored. Their ritual-slaughter section has some of the most horrifying scenes ever filmed. 65 min. Note: English subtitles are hardcoded into the movie.

Preview:

Analysis of the film by Jordan Peterson:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I found the Nazi documentary "The Eternal Jew" on Bitchute so you can watch it online without having to download it. Here's the links. Theres two versions, one with German audio and English subs and one with English audio narration.

English audio narration version.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/asDOGVKOwh2t/

German audio with English subs version.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAq05BAfMxQE/

Let me know what you all think. Its very taboo and offensive and blood boiling. Do you think most of it is true, or all of it, or none of it, or just a little of it?