Foreign women give guys shit tests?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Foreign women give guys shit tests?

Post by Kunold »

Tests/questions she asks a guy to see whether he is "Alpha" anuff for her, if he doesn't pass he will remain in the friend zone forever

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shittest
Last edited by Kunold on January 1st, 2011, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wuxi
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign women give guys shit tests?

Post by wuxi »

Kunold wrote:http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/shit-test/

http://solidgame.co.za/27/how-to-handle ... rom-women/

Tests/questions she asks a guy to see whether he is "Alpha" anuff for her, if he doesn't pass he will remain in the friend zone forever
I think "shit tests" are administered mostly by western women and not by foreign women as a general rule. A foreign women wants to get married and any hostile behavior on her part is going to result in her being single and living with a house full of cats for the next 50 years.

I should also mention most foreign men don't put up with half the shit that western men do. Foreign men are much more cautious about there relationships with women. If the woman doesn't prove herself in courtship she gets dumped quickly. By the time a woman is 30 years old she's considered to old for marriage in most asian countries and then her dating days are over.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I clicked on the second link and my Kaspersky anti-virus program detected a trojan horse.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Wait a second - some of you are not aware of the concept of 'testing'?

That explains everything.

Tests are infinite in variety, change with social mores, times, technology and music, and can never all be listed.

You just need to figure out what to say or do that answers the question honestly, makes you appear more desirable in her eyes, and does not make you in to a beta doormat.

Each woman will have different tests and each type of woman will have a different type of test.

All women, in All countries, in All languages, in all times of history, test. All.
All women, in All countries, in All languages, in all times of history, test. All.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Yes Globetrotter That makes sense