Differences between American women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Differences between American women?

Post by wraith »

American white women tend to be snobby and bitchy, but what about the girls of other races/ethnic groups? Or American-born foreign students (of any race)?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Differences between American women?

Post by jamesbond »

wraith wrote:American white women tend to be snobby and bitchy, but what about the girls of other races/ethnic groups? Or American-born foreign students (of any race)?
Your absolutely right about white women in the US being snobs. All of my friends have noticed this too. Me and my friends have noticed that black girls, asian girls and hispanic girls are a lot friendlier than white girls in America. The white chicks basically ignore you and don't make eye contact with you, while the girls who aren't white are more likely to at least make eye contact with you. I have had black girls and hispanic girls start conversations with me at Wal-mart and in health food stores.

What I have noticed is that the more attractive a white girl is, the more snobby she is. So for example, if she is slightly hot, she will be slightly snobby. If she is really hot, she will be really snobby! :shock:

ImageImageImage
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

To be honest, the only women that give me attention tend to be Asian girls, usually Chinese. (well, that's because I'm Chinese myself) The only white or hispanic girls, or more accurately, most girls that show interest in me are usually anime fans or something remotely similar to that. (which I don't mind)

I generally don't seek 'hot' girls, but the girls that shown interest in me or whom i'm attracted to tend to be cute asian girls. (In a way, I am remotely interested in a committed relationship with someone, but I am quite busy as of now)
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

If you are in one of the big 3 cities of China, the women are more like big city USA girls - but just a little.

In smaller cities you will find stunning beauties with down home attitudes.

Thus I am strongly motivated to improve my Mandarin!

You should have seen this 5'10" woman I passed in the street yesterday.

Jezuz...

Nothing worse than meeting a hottie and things stall because I do not know enough of the language.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

The thing is, I'm referring to ABCs (2nd-generation) who have origins from Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. They speak English as a native but many of them grew up without American pop culture (instead listening to Asian pop music and watching anime) so they're more pleasant and agreeable than American white girls. I've never met any FOBs from Mainland China other than visiting relatives in China, staying at college, or going to Chinatown or some ethnic Chinese enclave in the US. (The only Asian girl close to an American white girl is my 1.5 gen sister)

To me, I don't notice any major difference between ABCs of various regional heritages, other than regional language. It really don't matter if a girl's parents are from Guangdong or from Taiwan. They all speak English, and maybe something of their regional dialect, but that's about it. What exactly are the differences between ABCs of Taiwanese heritage and ABCs who hail from other regions of China? I mean, there may be differences between an ABC with Zhejiangnese heritage and an ABC with Fujianese heritage, but...

Are there differences between ABCs raised in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong as opposed to ABCs raised in the US?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ABC's from families that speaks mandarain or cantonese have easier time finding others who speak the same language and mix with their social groups. Those from families that speaks Teochow at home find it more difficult.

I still hang out with a social group from my high school's school district, and almost everyone speaks mandarain. Unless if the person isn't fluent, it's much easier and faster to communicate in Chinese than English (Enlgish words are longer and takes more effort to speak). The ones that don't speak Mandarain just kind of fall off after a while, unless if they're married to someone within the social group, and we speak English to them. It can be a little intimadating when you're unemployed and every other person at the dinner table is a doctor or lawyer.

There are also Taiwanese social groups and Taiwanese Buddhist social groups, but they tend to be political. If anyone is interested, you can look up TAP (Taiwanese American Professionals).

My area doesn't necessarily reflect yours or anyone else's. For reference, see sample demographics data:
http://school-ratings.com/school_detail ... 32862.html