Russian Women vs. American Women - 7 Major Differences and Advantages

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Russian Women vs. American Women - 7 Major Differences and Advantages

Post by Winston »

An essay I wrote when I was in Russia.

7 Major Advantages of European/Russian Women over American Women
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm
Last edited by Winston on October 28th, 2013, 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Whenever i'm visiting home it never ceases to amaze me how ugly most American women are. I don't think i'm overly cynical about American women since i've met a lot of nice girls but most of the good ones were daughters of fairly recent immigrants. I've had the best luck dating latinas, asian-americans, and indian-americans. I have noticed that once you get into the 3rd-4th+ generation white American women in America you tend to get ugly, snobby, and inarticulate in one package. I have dated the rare exceptions though but they are generally hooked up already.

A lot of this is the fault of the men too. It's amazing what some American guys settle for. Also, if some men knew just what being a U.S. citizen meant I think more people would marry abroad in droves. The peroxide blonde with fat cankles and a bad attitude seems to be the "prized" lady for a lot of American men. This type of woman wouldn't even rate anywhere else in the world except countries even more repressed than the U.S. like maybe Saudi Arabia.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I have read that over the past 15 years the trend to obese and slobs has just exploded in AW and has become much more noticeable especially if one was overseas for that time. Also as women in the US age they just get much more unattractive than they did in the past. I look at old home movies and see my mom in them at age 33. At that point she had 5 kids and she still looked hot in a cat costume for Halloween. Now I see obese 10 year old girls. Just imagine what they will look like at age 40.

What the hell happened to the US?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

globetrotter wrote:I have read that over the past 15 years the trend to obese and slobs has just exploded in AW and has become much more noticeable especially if one was overseas for that time. Also as women in the US age they just get much more unattractive than they did in the past. I look at old home movies and see my mom in them at age 33. At that point she had 5 kids and she still looked hot in a cat costume for Halloween. Now I see obese 10 year old girls. Just imagine what they will look like at age 40.

What the hell happened to the US?
When I look at the female population of the US, I don't know if I should laugh or ............. vomit! :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

globetrotter wrote: What the hell happened to the US?
The U.S. has always prized itself on individuality but I also think this breeds a sense of self entitlement with every generation thereafter. Now combine this attribute with all the other factors such as over consumption, pop media saturation, and the culture of American prudish and paranoia and you get a pretty damning picture. It gets worse because America has conditioned itself to be this way over the last couple of generations starting with the boomers.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I hardly find the majority of American white women to be attractive, really.
Winston
Site Admin

Video comparing Russian/Ukrainian women vs. American

Post by Winston »

Video comparing Russian/Ukrainian women vs. American

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another comparison of differences between American women and Foreign women on the TravelGuideForMen blog:

http://www.travelguideformen.com/blog/? ... eign-women

Here is their article addressing the myth that foreign women are friendlier because they want money and a green card.

http://www.travelguideformen.com/blog/? ... your-money

Here is another article from Dan De La Cruz on his other site explaining why Foreign women are better.

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/a ... _Women_1.0

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Russian Women vs. American Women - 7 Major Differences and Advantages

Post by Winston »

Just published my groundbreaking 2005 article comparing Russian women vs American women which was the first of its kind! Also added many inspiring images to prove my claims too! The reason I'm going this is because important articles like this get ranked a lot higher in search engines when they are posted on modern blogging platforms like Blogger (especially since Google owns Blogger) than on the old outdated software that my site was built on. And since this is a key important article that proves our claims with inspiring photos too, it needs to be ranked as high as possible.

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2021/01/ ... ences.html