Do women really like intelligent men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Do women really like intelligent men?

Post by Winston »

As you know, women often say that they hate stupid men and prefer a man to be smart and intelligent.

Do they really mean that?

If so, then why don't they seem to be turned on or attracted to intellectual men or to intellectual topics?

I mean they may be impressed by them if they are open minded curious types themselves, but they don't usually create ATTRACTION or chemistry with them.

Are there certain types of intelligence that they like, such as business or money making intelligence? If so, then why don't they be more specific? What do they mean exactly?

A friend of mine told me that women tend to like intelligent conversations about practical matters, but not usually about abstract topics.

I mean, if you flaunt your wealth, they'll say "You think I'm that shallow and that you can buy me or impress me like that?! What do you think I am?!"

If you are very good looking, they might complain and say that without a great personality, they won't go for you because they are not shallow and don't go for looks only.

But even if you have a great personality, they could just claim that you are a great person and that they like you as a friend only.

So what do they want then? Where's the balance?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Hmmmm, bunch of variables here...

A) Humans have pretty much the same size brain, it's closed in where nobody can see it, so intelligence is a quality that has to be demonstrated by speech, behavior, actions, etc. (You might have an IQ of 200, but women can't see that from across a nightclub.)

B) Women don't have the upper body strength for physical conflict, so they have to use guile & manipulation on men (thankfully, not all the time). If a guy's too smart for a woman to manipulate, she'd probably feel helpless in the relationship.

C) A man who's much smarter than a woman might make her feel stupid over time (albeit not intentionally), and embarrass her into leaving him.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

f**k all this crap about what women want. I just want to f**k them.

I don't expect any friendship. I offered friendship and they wanted to f**k thugs.

I just want their bodies. To hell with what they want.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

gmm567 wrote:f**k all this crap about what women want. I just want to f**k them.

I don't expect any friendship. I offered friendship and they wanted to f**k thugs.

I just want their bodies. To hell with what they want.
Thanks for sharing.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

AWRIGHT!!! You're learning!!!
The "Father of Sexuality" (Sigmund Freud) DIED wondering "What do women Want?"
(Freakin' SHOES, and orgasms, ya twit...)
Once you take THEIR 'wants' out of the equation, you're on the Stairway to the Stars...
Best, K.K.
http://www.RockHerWorld.Net
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Not to brag or anything, but if American women liked intelligent men, there would be a mob of hot babes chasing me around begging me to let them suck my dick! I mean, I have a Ph.D. in Math, a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, a Master's degree in Statistics, and work as an actuarial analyst, and I would still be lucky to get a 45-year-old divorcee with 3 kids who's not seriously overweight!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do women really like intelligent men?

Post by momopi »

Vinstonas wrote:As you know, women often say that they hate stupid men and prefer a man to be smart and intelligent.
Do they really mean that?
If so, then why don't they seem to be turned on or attracted to intellectual men or to intellectual topics?

...not on the first date, unless if you're a doctor.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:Not to brag or anything, but if American women liked intelligent men, there would be a mob of hot babes chasing me around begging me to let them suck my dick! I mean, I have a Ph.D. in Math, a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, a Master's degree in Statistics, and work as an actuarial analyst, and I would still be lucky to get a 45-year-old divorcee with 3 kids who's not seriously overweight!
I know, but then why do they always SAY they want intelligent men who can hold a conversation and not be stupid? Lots of men are intelligent but they don't want them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Vinstonas wrote: I know, but then why do they always SAY they want intelligent men who can hold a conversation and not be stupid? Lots of men are intelligent but they don't want them.
The same reason that women don't admit that they essentially f**k for money. They want to appear moral without actually having to put in the effort of being moral.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:Not to brag or anything, but if American women liked intelligent men, there would be a mob of hot babes chasing me around begging me to let them suck my dick! I mean, I have a Ph.D. in Math, a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, a Master's degree in Statistics, and work as an actuarial analyst, and I would still be lucky to get a 45-year-old divorcee with 3 kids who's not seriously overweight!
I hear you, Hero. My roommate from college (he is in his late 30's) has an associates degree, a bachelors degree and an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) and he graduated on the honor roll with his MBA. This guy is extreamly smart and articulate but he couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of fifties!! LOL :lol: The only women he seems to be able to date are 35 year old divorces, with 3 kids! :shock: Then I see guys who dropped out of high school and are unemployed and still living at home and they have no problem getting dates with hot looking women in their 20's! WTF? What the hell is going on with American women? Help, are there any normal women left in the US? :roll: