Men fattening up women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Men fattening up women

Post by Lucas88 »

During my time on this forum thus far I've come across multiple posts by @WilliamSmith in which he talked about his desire to fatten up any potential girlfriend he might meet in order to create the curvaceous figure and bodacious booty that he (and myself too) love so dearly. @E Irizarry R&B Singer also mentioned that he almost got married to a Brazilian-Canadian BBW and it is clear from what he posts that he likes them extremely thick.

I admit that I have real-life experience of fattening up a girlfriend. In this case it was my Peruvian ex-girlfriend who had plenty of fat concentrated around her hips and butt. She had a little bit of a belly too, just enough to provide some extra padding in the moment of lovemaking but not enough to be considered outright "fat" by most people.

I enjoyed my Peruvian ex-girlfriend's thick hips, big brown booty and cute round belly. I wanted her to maintain it and didn't want her to get skinny. So I always took her to all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants which she loved so much and treated her to delicious buffets with huge portions. I also bought her chocolate every time she came to visit (I used to get her these giant Milka bars called "Triolada" with three different types of chocolate fused together in one) and she would eat them in one day since she loved chocolate so much and couldn't resist. I would often hold her down on the bed and feed her pieces of chocolate one by one amidst kisses. She would smile and giggle and loved how I made her feel so pampered.

I just adored how my Peruvian ex-girlfriend looked and felt in bed. I just loved grabbing her thick hips, caressing her big brown booty, snuggling up to her cute round belly and squeezing her big phat titties. She had so much thickness on her short 5'2" frame. I wanted her like that. I didn't want her to lose weight. That's why I made an effort to keep her fattened up!

I prefer a nice gordibuena with curves over a skinny little rake any day! :lol:

This is not my Peruvian ex-girlfriend, by the way. She's just a fine random gordibuena that I found on the internet.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men fattening up women

Post by Cornfed »

There's a fine line between that and the "feeder" perversion.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 3:53 pm
During my time on this forum thus far I've come across multiple posts by @WilliamSmith in which he talked about his desire to fatten up any potential girlfriend he might meet in order to create the curvaceous figure and bodacious booty that he (and myself too) love so dearly. @E Irizarry R&B Singer also mentioned that he almost got married to a Brazilian-Canadian BBW and it is clear from what he posts that he likes them extremely thick.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an awesome thread, LOL! Actually though for me that's mostly only me trying to fatten up Asian women, but "fatten up" is relative to where they start from, which is usually lovely and elegant but ultra-skinny by our standards:

Smoking hot Christy Chung for example always looked great from her 20s to her 50s onward, but when she was trying to get pregnant again later in life she apparently used some fertility hormone therapy or something and started looking even more hot and squeezable by my standards, but then she made some statement apologizing to her fans (LOL) and saying she wasn't "letting herself go" just for being this well-nourished (which to me is still 'skinny', even if it's more fun for a squeeze than the willow wand look they usually seem to try to maintain there):

Boy she sure was/is hot though even when she's skinny, but you can see some nice curves there, as well as those more full kissable lips that a lot of Cantonese and I think some Vietnamese women tend to have:
Better tag @Outcast9428 since he also loves Asian women even though he's been scoping out Hungary at the moment.

Here she is looking very glamorous, I think somewhat later in life:

When she was younger:
Damn she's hot:
Less makeup but she still looks adorable and can see the good curves potential there so that's an example of how it'd be a waste not to try to fatten her up at least a bit when you've got a type like this:

Caveat: If they're the type of Asian women that just wants to ride you hard and enjoy good times but then dump you and go back to their home country in Asia to bag a more suitable husband from their own culture and nation who will actually spend more $$$ on them, then they might get miffed at you if you're too pushy about trying to fatten them up. :D
Though you never know, if they like you a lot, some may be the reverse and even appreciate it, since they're tired of starving themselves and would like to partake of the pleasures of food and wine and so on while only increasing rather than decreasing their sex appeal. :wink:

P.S. Recalling I'd posted some in the "Curviest Women" thread earlier:
If they were already like these below, I wouldn't try to fatten them up, just let nature takes its course since they tend to thicken up with age (something to look forward to if you know them a long time, whether it's a relationship or off/on action I guess).
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 9:28 am

Another radiant beauty in that silky traditional clothing and Nón lá 𥶄蘿 hat... The legend on this involved a giant woman descending from the sky in the middle of a torrential deluge of rain, wearing one of these so large the hat protected the Vietnamese from the rain. Then the giant woman taught them to how to grow veggies and herbs and woodlore and so on, if I remember the story right, as well as how to make the hats...

As for the even more voluminous dimensions:
I'd gladly get rolling in the sack with that cute sexy BBW Latina girl you posted as well, though haven't actually got as much xp handling that much at once. (That's about the size of my friend's girlfriend I mentioned who was always trying to get me in the sack. I didn't since it's no good to backstab a friend, but wanted to try out pounding away on the thunder thighs and extra plush handling and everything.)
The only thing is if they're that big in their 20's or even early 30's, they might get even more voluminous with age and thickening up tends to be easier for women than slimming down, but hey good for you guys if you're man enough to handle all that. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 5:11 pm
This is an awesome thread, LOL! Actually though for me that's mostly only me trying to fatten up Asian women, but "fatten up" is relative to where they start from, which is usually lovely and elegant but ultra-skinny by our standards
With my Peruvian ex-girlfriend it was more a case of "maintenance fattening". She had gained some weight since coming to Spain and that extra weight sat nicely around her hips and butt. Not wanting her to lose what she had, I made a point of taking her to an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant twice a week and buying her a pair of large Triolada chocolate bars, which was easy since she already loved food! :lol:

I would never want to overfeed her and escalate to the "feeder" perversion which Cornfed mentioned though. I don't want my girls to be too fat. I prefer for them to remain in the thick and curvaceous but not fat range so that they are still able to do physical activities such as martial arts training. I also want them to have optimal stamina for lovemaking!

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 9:28 am
I suppose that most Asian men think that the beautiful girl above is "fat" and has a butt that is "too big" and expect her to adopt a starvation diet in order to be considered desirable in their culture but men like us who are man enough to handle the biggest of booties would find her just perfect! :P
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 4:07 pm
There's a fine line between that and the "feeder" perversion.
Not that you care because I`m the wrong shade and ethnicities, but you are still a man on this forum so I shall address this comment of yours:

Feederism is the proper term for what you deem as feeder perversion. (Yes I sound like a "progressive" Liberal right about now).

Now here's where I concur with Cornfed: I loathe women that are too big once they outgrow their even their SSBBW frames. I love pear-shaped women, but if the adipose tissue becomes too "soggy" like my bread accidentally getting wet or leaving my cereal submerged in milk too long, I lose interest altogether. But alas, there's a limit to my "madness".

Not every SS/BBW has a lovely, attractive shape. I have taste, and I know my limits which seem limitless to many.

TBTH I am enamoured by SSBBWs that USED TO BE IN SHAPE/ATHELETIC because when they fatten up/even if they were to become obese, they will STILL RETAIN the SHAPE of their FORMER selves but just multiplied in magnitude.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Guys, these Asian women ARE NOT BBWs, but they are curveacously-thick and appealing to the naked eye! Nonetheless, they are haute, hawt, and hot!!!!!
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WTF is wrong with you fellas???
How do you bang these wilderbeasts without burning your arses on the light bulb??? :?
SonicHero
Freshman Poster

Post by SonicHero »

I really hope you don’t consider that thick, that’s obese, yes she has a pretty face but that’s obese, she needs to lose weight
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

SonicHero wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 12:59 pm
I really hope you don’t consider that thick, that’s obese, yes she has a pretty face but that’s obese, she needs to lose weight
Trust us, how backseat drivers label her weight wouldn't stop many of us from jumping her bones, assuming she gave me the necessary encouragement as prerequisite of course. :D

I'd let the truest lovers of Latinas @Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer woo her first, while I direct my yang energies at other women (possibly a little more on the thick hourglass vs the BBW side for me), but if they weren't available and I found that nice girl being neglected, then I'm sure ample amounts of vigorous sexual activity with me would result in her shedding a few pounds as a side benefit, even if I wouldn't ever be rude enough to comment on her weight. :lol:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on October 1st, 2022, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

(got rid of accidental double post of same thing) :D
Last edited by WilliamSmith on October 1st, 2022, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I had two BBWs in my lifetime, one was SSBBW. Both were very sexy on the outside, but when you get in bed it turns out really bad. First, she is too heavy to throw around. You literally have a whale next to you. Second, those fat deposits make it very hard to get to the veg. Third, comes out of the second - some positions are close to impossible, even if your equipment is on the much longer side. Penetration becomes hard work. If she is short, sex can still be managed in some way, but if she is a tall BBW or SSBBW - nope. I really like some extra meat on the bones, many of them are beautiful, but after you try them in bed you don't want to tap it anymore.

Feeder fetish is not too bad. It is better than smoking or drugs or drinking. You feed them and get laid if that's your thing. Simple.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

have2fly wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 3:00 pm
I had two BBWs in my lifetime, one was SSBBW. Both were very sexy on the outside, but when you get in bed it turns out really bad. First, she is too heavy to throw around. You literally have a whale next to you. Second, those fat deposits make it very hard to get to the veg. Third, comes out of the second - some positions are close to impossible, even if your equipment is on the much longer side. Penetration becomes hard work. If she is short, sex can still be managed in some way, but if she is a tall BBW or SSBBW - nope. I really like some extra meat on the bones, many of them are beautiful, but after you try them in bed you don't want to tap it anymore.

Feeder fetish is not too bad. It is better than smoking or drugs or drinking. You feed them and get laid if that's your thing. Simple.
Personally, I'm still green in the realm of BBWs (some experience) and SSBBWs (no experience, even though I certainly have also seen some beautiful ones and do take note of their assets). :)

I don't understand "feeder fetish" from a visceral point of view, I only try to get the slender women like the Asian ones who are ultra-thin like I posted pics of to eat more.

But if I've got a curvy woman with a beautiful hourglass figure on my hands, as preferred, then there's no need to try to push her to gain any weight, since as time passes I'll probably have a thick woman naturally, quite possibly even a BBW on my hands.
The perfect woman here, just let time work its magic and I'll patiently enjoy going from Barbie / Jessica Rabbit / to "plenty extra"/BBW / etc

(Unless there's a more specific definition of "BBW" than I ever knew... I just thought it was a nice euphemism for curvy girls who get thicker, and thicker and so on, but we still like them anyway.)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 11:35 am
SonicHero wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 12:59 pm
Trust us, how backseat drivers label her weight wouldn't stop many of us from jumping her bones, assuming she gave me the necessary encouragement as prerequisite of course. :D

I'd let the truest lovers of Latinas @Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer woo her first, while I direct my yang energies at other women (possibly a little more on the thick hourglass vs the BBW side for me), but if they weren't available and I found that nice girl being neglected, then I'm sure ample amounts of vigorous sexual activity with me would result in her shedding a few pounds as a side benefit, even if I wouldn't ever be rude enough to comment on her weight. :lol:
It depends, yeah? Some women actually look better big-as-s.hit....some actually look better svelte/petite as-s.hit. Have you ever known a woman in-person that looked better before she lost weight and when she lost weight, her looks just didn't do it for you anymore???!

And yes: there have been times where the woman that you know puts on weight, and she looked like a goddess because the weight gain did some good for her.

I noticed that women that are athletic in their formative years that become overweight retain their pear shape! Ooooooo yeah those are the ones that are in pictures alot on our HA threads here Hahahahaa :lol: :+1: That's a reason why some western European and WASP women look great when they get into their late 40s and early 50s with their "mom bods" with fat in the right places. Of course, it's taboo to tell those kind of women that they HAVE a mom's bod or else they'll "lose their s.hit" (bka freak out).

One time I dated a woman I met while I was working as a bouncer "under the table" at NYLA's in downtown Calgary AB Canada. She was 1st-gen American of Peruvian descent (originally from California on a Canadian visa) and she was a curvy "BBW Junior" (see, that's what I call a woman that is literally 4 loaves of pound cake consumption away from becoming heavy as a BBW). However, when she had shown me a pic of her when she was a BBW, I asked her, "where have those 4 loaves of pound cake gone????" She looked even sexier when she had those 4 extra loaves of pound cake on her ass, hips and thighs. She would have been better off not showing me that pic like seriously. :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
I can't imagine I'd ever want to fatten up a woman unless she were literally anorexic. My wife was too thin when I met her. I wouldn't want her to be that thin because it was probably a bit too thin to be healthy, but as far as her facial features went, she was probably at her prettiest when she was underweight, though she was a bit more beautiful at a slightly higher weight. I remember when she was pregnant with our first child and she was actually under 100 pounds at the beginning of the pregnancy. She could add 20 pounds and still be in the thin attractive range for a guy like me who isn't into the fat look. I find above 22 or 23 BMI to be dropping in attractiveness.

But given how heft women are, if men like bigger women, that probably makes it easier for them to find men.

I remember 8 years ago or so, men were constantly complaining about 'land whales' and there were posts on how the media was trying to push an agenda to make us men attracted to fat men. I wonder if these men who like the 'curvy' women are young and were influenced by the cultural media.

I know at least since the 1980's there have been rap songs about women with big booties. It probably goes way back to before then. I think there is more of a culture of appreciating curviness and roundness among African American men than white men, at least in my gen-X age group.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 5:11 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an awesome thread, LOL! Actually though for me that's mostly only me trying to fatten up Asian women, but "fatten up" is relative to where they start from, which is usually lovely and elegant but ultra-skinny by our standards:
This woman looks quite a lot like a close friend of mine in my 20's, except this woman was probably a point or two higher on the looks scale out of 10 than the Asian lady in the photo. She was a bit older than I was. We spent hours on the phone, talked, and went places. But she was clear that we were friends and weren't dating. She was older than I was, and also into this other guy who she wasn't dating. At one point, I would have dated the women if she wanted.

But I am glad I didn't. Her personality was too dominant for me to get along with well and had in mind that she was the 'older sister' in our friendship. She needed a man older than her, who was forceful also, if she was going to match up with someone properly. It would have been a constant power struggle. It's hard enough to get a word in edgewise with my own wife if she gets wound up and wants to talk. Indonesians are bowlers when they talk, rather than tennis players like Americans. You have to listen to a long story before you comment, while we like brief interchanges.

But I don't think a woman likes this needs 'fattening up.' A few pounds more probably wouldn't matter. Beyond that would she'd probably get a fat stomach. If she's a model, fat would probably hurt her career.