Check out these website regarding American women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these website regarding American women!

Post by jamesbond »

I just came across this website of Dick Masterson, he was on the Dr. Phil show and got blasted from the audience for his views on women in America. Here is the link to his website which also has the youtube video clip on it. http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

Here is another website from Marc Rudov who has been on cable news programs. He is a big men's right advocate and women hate this guy because he speaks the truth! Check out his website. he also has video clips on his site as well as other links (like to his books that he has written). http://www.thenononsenseman.com/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DarkMatter
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMatter »

Marc is my hero! I listened to almost every radiocast he's done, and its funny when women try to argue with him because they sound stupid. Haha :lol:
The Grass is greener on the other side! =D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He was on Dr Phil? Dr Phil never brings smart men on his show, only stupid ones that he can tear apart. Was Marc allowed to speak freely? Did he upstage and outwit Dr Phil? Hard to believe if he was allowed to do that since Dr Phil does not bring people who can beat him in a debate or are more intelligent than he is, onto his show.

I looked those sites. They are pretty hateful too. I'm not sure if returning hate with hate is a good idea. Besides, what he describes about women applies mostly to American women, not foreign women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wuming
Freshman Poster

Post by wuming »

Dick Masterson's site/writings are definitely hateful. Assuming we all want the human species to continue, he's not helping gender relations get any better.

Marc Rudov's writing is more helpful: insist on fairness, be clear on who you are and who you want to be with. Though as Winston mentioned, perhaps he's fixated on fixing American gender relations, which are preoccupied with being fair and equal. I wouldn't have thought so even a year ago, but perhaps other cultures' assumptions of men and women being equal-but-different are ultimately far more practical.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I dont see much difference between the average glassy-eyed feminist flag-waving man-hater and this masterson guy. I have been saying for years that this guy is the logical result of 40 years of feminism, and here we are.

Men are not "better" then women, they are different. Women do what they do, and they do it well. Men, likewise.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's something funny from Marc's site:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this website of Tom Leykis! He has podcasts of his radio show you can listen to for free just by clicking on the play button. Here is his website, the pod casts are on the left side of the screen, then just click the "play" button. He has helped thousands of men become successful with women. One of his motto's is "nice guys don't get laid" how true that is! He also says don't spend more than $ 40 on a date with a woman. Convey "high status" when you go out to bars and clubs, American women love guys who are "high staus males." He teaches men how to convey high status even if you don't have a lot of money. Meeting women in America is a game, so learn how to play the game. The better you play the game, the more women and sex you will get. Also, he correctly states, marriage to a woman in America is a big mistake. If you do get married to an American women you need a prenup. If you want to be successful with American women you need to listen to his show! He is based out of Los Angeles. He guarantees if you listen to his show, you will get "more ass than a toliet seat!" :D :shock:

http://www.971freefm.com/pages/4096.php