Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Different Phenotypes of Latinas

Post by Lucas88 »

Admixture Distribution Maps by States/Regions

Mexico

Colombia

Brazil

By the way, guys, I reuploaded the charts from the Interethnic Admixture of Latin America study and this time they seem to be okay! :D
Last edited by Lucas88 on July 19th, 2022, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I find it charming we all got our race of girls we love. I may need to make my own thread on Asian phenotypes.

The kind of Latina girls I really find to be beautiful are latinas like Becky G and Isabel Moners. I guess those Latinas have a bit more of a European or Asian physique.

It’s interesting how the entire Hispanic race is literally the result of interracial breeding. I suppose Hispanics are proof that no interracial breeding at all would be a shame. I do think it’s desirable that racemixing not get so out of hand as to eliminate the distinctive races but it could be interesting to see what new races emerge out of moderate race mixing.

@Lucas88 Personality wise, what would you say you love most about Latina girls?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 10:21 pm
I find it charming we all got our race of girls we love. I may need to make my own thread on Asian phenotypes.

The kind of Latina girls I really find to be beautiful are latinas like Becky G and Isabel Moners. I guess those Latinas have a bit more of a European or Asian physique.

It’s interesting how the entire Hispanic race is literally the result of interracial breeding. I suppose Hispanics are proof that no interracial breeding at all would be a shame. I do think it’s desirable that racemixing not get so out of hand as to eliminate the distinctive races but it could be interesting to see what new races emerge out of moderate race mixing.
A certain subset of Latinas will definitely appeal to a man who likes Asians. In fact it is believed that the indigenous people of the Americas entered the continent from Siberia some millennia ago crossing over the Bering Strait and spreading all the way down to the tip of the Southern Cone. This is why people of Aztec or Mayan descent for example often have Asian-like phenotypes. Their founder populations share a common origin with other Mongoloid races in North Asia.

This is a girl from Guatemala:

While I prefer the African-admixed Latinas with curves and big booties, I also appreciate the cute little girly Latinas too. I'm talking about cute little nerdy Latinas like Betty Suárez from Ugly Betty who is played by América Ferrera. She's not really "ugly", by the way; they just made her look dorky for the show!

Becky G, whose family is from Jalisco, Mexico:

Outcast9428 wrote:
Latinas tend to be very passionate and free-spirited as well as sweet, romantic and almost childlike. Their culture is also characterized by a strong dimorphism of gender roles and as a result of this Latinas love to act feminine and be treated like women and expect the man to act masculine and be the male leader.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 19th, 2022, 9:20 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

A certain subset of Latinas will definitely appeal to a man who likes Asians. In fact it is believed that the indigenous people of the Americas entered the continent from Siberia some millennia ago crossing over the Bering Strait and spreading all the way down to the tip of the Southern Cone. This is why people of Aztec or Mayan descent for example often have Asian-like phenotypes. Their founder populations share a common origin with other Mongoloid races in North Asia.

This is a girl from Guatemala:

While I prefer the African-admixed Latinas with curves and big booties, I also appreciate the cute little girly Latinas too. I'm talking about cute little nerdy Latinas like Betty Suárez from Ugly Betty who is played by América Ferrera. She's not really "ugly", by the way; they just made her look dorky for the show!

Becky G, whose family is from Jalisco, Mexico:

Outcast9428 wrote:
Latinas tend to be very passionate and free-spirited as well as sweet, romantic and almost childlike. Their culture is also characterized by a strong dimorphism of gender roles and as a result of this Latinas love to act feminine and be treated like women and expect the man to act masculine and be the male leader.
Native American girls do look pretty Asian to me. But they look more like Southeast Asians or Filipinos. I guess the Native American part is where some of the Asian look in some Latinas comes from.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 I think you like Latinas for pretty similar reasons to why I like Asian girls. Asian girls are very sweet, romantic, passionate and childlike in their innocence too. Actually Asian culture is very hardcore about the cuteness and innocence part. Asian culture is also much more positive towards traditional gender roles. In America, Latina women and Asian women are the most likely to be stay at home moms.

I think Asian and Hispanic culture are similar in emphasizing women’s femininity. I think the biggest reason I’m more drawn to Asian girls is because, despite what some people claim, Asian culture is very sexually conservative compared to the rest of the world. I suppose the Arabs would be more sexually conservative technically but I feel like Asians are less hypocritical about it then the Arabs are. You hear stories of rich Saudis and Arabs from Dubai doing these sickening things in hotels or with Instagram models. Plus there’s all the polygamy and sexual assault/harassment that goes on in the Arab world. You really don’t hear about Asians doing that kind of stuff. Even in liberal countries, Asians end up standing out as unusually conservative in their behavior compared to the rest of society even if their views on the acceptability of such behavior changes.

Apparently in Thailand, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean guys are the favorite customers of prostitutes in Thailand because they are the most simple and the least aggressive.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I find Aimee Garcia of the Netflix show Lucifer to be type hot, too.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

HEY!

Do you think Asian chicks are too ___ @#*ING SKINNY??

Then Phenotypes of Latinas are for you!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Holy !@#$, get a load of those fine big asses: Makes me want to start gnawing on those all day long! :lol: :mrgreen:
The black woman or possibly mulatta 2nd from left with some blond hair coloring looks like a prize I'd probably better claim for myself, but think the girl with the biggest ass on the far left might take the prize for the best big ass...
But the girl with the nice smile 2nd from right is also looking hot, and the raven-haired babe in the middle of the group is also looking fine......
Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 3:09 pm
Brasileiras

This is my thread on different phenotypes of Latinas. Please comment and add your own knowledge and insights!
This is an awesome thread @Lucas88!

Like @Outcast9428 said, someone should totally do one of these for Asian women too.
I don't have time quite yet but we should 100% do this for black women too. (I almost wrote black African women, but there's some very interesting red pill type "renegade history" books written by black scholars that make a very interesting case of black indigenous people being found all over the earth, not just in Africa, a very interesting topic to get into later...)
For a thread like this on black women, I will just need to prepare for awhile so I get some solid posts in and am ready in advance to come out digitally swinging my fists back at any trolls who pop up in the thread to say rude stuff about them. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Here are some music videos of Peruvian girls. You'll notice that they have a very indigenous phenotype.

Bella Bella - Si Te Vas

The group's lead singer Maricarmen Marín is the second from the right. She has wide hips for her short stature, stunning legs, a good figure and a whole lot of charisma. To be fair, all four of them have stunning legs. Look how fun, free-spirited and playful they seem!

They're also singing a love song with soppy lyrics about their heart being hungry for a guy's kisses and sweet love. That's how many Latinas are in real life!

Alma Bella - Me Resigno a Olvidarte

Another girl group of cute indiecitas with stunning legs and nice bodies singing another soppy love song. Some of these girls have booty too!

Las Terremoto del Folklore - Dile que me quieres

A folk group consisting of four very charming Peruvian girls dressed in traditional attire and singing yet another soppy love song about a female rivalry for the heart of a man.

Look at their beautiful long dark hair! Look how joyful and feminine they look!

¡Sí, cariño, te quiero, te amo y eres mi dueña!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Here are a few songs by the Ecuadorian female orchestra Magia Latina. These girls have a more mestizo look with somewhat lighter skin. That look seems to be quite common in Ecuador.

Magia Latina - Me Engañaste + Prueba de Cariño

Magia Latina - Luna Luna

Again nice bodies, an exotic look and an abundance of charisma.

Now here are some songs by the Colombian female orchestra Orquesta Canela. Now that we're moving further up north you'll notice the very distinct look. Orquesta Canela is a group from Cali, by the way.

Orquesta Canela - Embrujo de Amor

Wow, just wow! Look at the main members of the group! They're smoking hot! Look how thick and curvaceous they are! Especially the dark-haired lady second from the left. Those hips! Those booties! Two sexy morenas and two Latina (fake) blondes with an abundance of Latin passion!

Orquesta Canela - Amiga Mía

Another video with some of the same sexy Colombian ladies!

¡Gracias a Brahmán por las mujeres latinas que son la bendición de la tierra!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

I guess nobody likes Aimee Garcia. Sheesh. Yes, she's very svelte compared to the aforementioned, but dammmmn. LoL :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 3:26 pm
I'd like to pump n' dump AOC f***ing lefty bitch. Sexy but I loathe her personality/policies/political affiliation.
Ah, this is the girl who I heard was under the delusion that all right wing men want to date her. Well, I don't know that much about her except some brief quotes from here whining about her personal sob story about being a terrified lib when the January 6th cosplayers were running around and the jewmedia deemed it an "insurrection," but I guess she at least deserves credit for getting the sheenies screeching about "antisemitism" and "jew hatred" since she rightly opposes the vile blood-sucking warmongering parasite called israel, even though she's a dead obvious reptilian mutant hybrid jewess herself. :mrgreen:

No pump n' dump action for me since I have more romantic aspirations even if she wasn't a jewess, but I've had a few moments where some pic of this woman someone else posted on Fintwit or a sideview article thumbnail or something pops up it catches my sideview vision in seeing something that fleetingly reminds me of a black woman out of the corner of the eye due to some traces of mixed ancestry, but then I recoil from the virulently obvious reptilian Marrano-jew hybrid mixture that tells me our human race's ancient and most vile alien enemy is staring back at me in the pic. :lol:

@Lucas88 I apologize for this alien intrusion into your otherwise inspiring thread about the beauty of Latinas and their fascinating genetic heritage, but the bloodsucking spawn of the synagogue of satan have a rather significant history in Latin America due to the prominent jewish role in the black African slave trade, which they've tried to stop the Nation of Islam Research Group and Farrakhan from bringing to the light of day, but which you can read about in volumes 1 and 2 of "The Secret Relationship of Blacks and Jews," some of the finest research works.

P.S. Here's a link to an article about those with the link to a PDF with highlights from that series, very good red pill stuff:
https://noirg.org/articles/amazon-bans- ... acks-jews/

Their 32 page PDF
A 37-page PDF titled “Highlights and Key Points of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews” can be downloaded FREE here .
https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233. ... Points.pdf
Back to AOC:

Some interesting articles on these two topics:
Ocasio-Cortez reveals her Jewish heritage: 'I knew it! I sensed it!'
The progressive Democrat said that generations ago her family consisted of Sephardic Jews.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -i-n946041

What do you think possibly could have possibly clued her in?? :o
Was it the traces of inhuman reptilian stench emanating from the pores of her skin and noticing a lifelong compulsion to lay her eggs in some dark place reeking of sulfur and brimstone, or was it the way the bathroom mirror shattered into a thousand pieces every time a jewess looks in the mirror and sees the manifestation of physiological, mental, and spiritual abomination reflected back in a way too foul to even be sustained by a household mirror? No wonder jewish modern art looks the way it does, it's a reflection of their inner nature, like the bloodsucking monstrosity israel!

Well, on the other hand, look at the pic in this if you've got the stomach for it, like I said: Credit where credit is due since she's getting the jews screeching about "antisemitism" since she at least kicked a bit at funding the bloodsucking satan worshipping pedophile cockroaches' apartheid state's latest plan to make American goys fund one of their missile programs or something like that.

AOC Hates Jews So Much It Drives Her To Tears
https://www.lifezette.com/2021/09/aoc-h ... -to-tears/
:lol:

Anyway, this reptilian hybrid creature gets the benefit of the doubt for being anti-israel, but I'll leave the pump n' dump action to Mr Irizarry.

One more reason Puerto Rico isn't on my personal travel list, and why I'm glad black women are my own preference: There's nothing more divinely and totally non-jewish than the beauty of a black woman of African ancestry! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 2:49 pm
@Lucas88,
Well, shit, man. You are a student of the game! I exacerbated the Taino fact. I was mostly incorrect. The AmeriIndian Puerto Ricans were mixed with were approximately ten percent Taino as most of the Spanish conquistadors coerced Tainos to commit suicide in lieu of becoming indentured servants and slaves at the point of almost being captured. Puerto Ricans are not just West African and Iberian Pennisulan admixtures only; they have AmeriIndian in there too even though the Taino of Indian is very low due to the aforementioned. I don't know exactly which AmeriIndian tribes other than Taino, but some Puerto Ricans have other AmeriIndian admixture/phenotypes.

I believe the OLMECs are the reason why a lot of Mexicans have African admixture. They say there were sub-Saharan Africans in N. and Central America pre-trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the Olmecs were in those aforementioned regions as well as sub-Saharan slaves being dropped off on the "east" coast part of Latin America all through out.
@Lucas88 and @E Irizarry R&B Singer I don't know that much about this yet, but what about the Caribs aka Kalinagos, the more fierce Amerindians that I read were hunting down the Tainos and eating them, up until the fateful days when the sadistic nutcase Columbus and all the imperial forces ended up landing on their shores and given them all even bigger problems?

I tried looking up Kalinagos but couldn't find that much, but the gloriously beautiful Caribbean island nation of Dominica "treasure island of nature" (not to be confused with the also awesome Dominican Republic) has a reserve called Kalinago Territory:
https://discoverdominica.com/en/places/ ... -territory
But I was under the impression they were fairly widespread in the Caribbean and parts of Latin America even before they had their holdout on Dominica...

P.S. That is interesting about the evidence of ancient black races in many parts of the world a long time before the slave trade brought so many West African populations in. I have seen some black scholars with books on the subject and even got a few of them but haven't had time to read them yet... an interesting subject to read up on before doing a similar thread for black African phenotypes.....
:)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sorry @WilliamSmith, I'm not sure on that.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Explosión de Iquitos - Ayahuasca Mix

This is a group from Iquitos, Perú. These indiecitas have ass!

Iquitos is a Peruvian city in the Amazon. The natives there are jungle Indians.

@E Irizarry R&B Singer

Are the Indians from the jungle ethnically and phenotypically different from those of the highlands (sierra)?

I've never been to the jungle, only the coast and the highlands, but from what little I've seen of jungle Indians I'm under the impression that they tend to be a little more curvaceous and have booty while among highland Indians there's so many flat asses.

These jungle Indians don't seem to have African admixture either so if what I observe is true then maybe that would lend credence to your hypothesis that certain indigenous ethnic groups were responsible for the big butt genetics of certain Latin American countries in addition to the African admixture.
Last edited by Lucas88 on July 23rd, 2022, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.