This Is Why Men Are Not Getting Married Anymore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

This Is Why Men Are Not Getting Married Anymore

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why men are not getting married anymore.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This Is Why Men Are Not Getting Married Anymore

Post by jamesbond »

Marriage rates in all western countries are at an all time low and so are birth rates. The divorce rate is still 50% in the United States which is the highest in the world. Men get screwed in a divorce because most of the time they have to give half of their net worth to their ex wife. Also, women get custody of the kids in a divorce the over whelming majority of the time.

It's no wonder men in western nations are avoiding marriage like the plague. This will continue in the future unless the divorce laws are changed (which is highly unlikely). The MGOTW movement is taking off like gangbusters in western countries. Men are simply walking away from women and having nothing to do with them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Couple of my favorite mgtow channels. “Strong successful Male” and “Better Bachelor”

Women in the West just aren’t that interested in men anymore, ESPECIALLY the average guy
They slut it up before and AFTER marriage. Don’t want to act like a traditional housewife, but want a traditional man. Will divorce for the most trivial reasons at the drop of a hat. Many are obese, unattractive and lazy. Are very entitled and extremely hard to date if you can even get a date. I think that’s about it in a nutshell. What kind of guy wants to live with that? Better to live by yourself and use your money, time and efforts to better yourself.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Marriage rates in all western countries are at an all time low and so are birth rates. The divorce rate is still 50% in the United States which is the highest in the world. Men get screwed in a divorce because most of the time they have to give half of their net worth to their ex wife. Also, women get custody of the kids in a divorce the over whelming majority of the time.

It's no wonder men in western nations are avoiding marriage like the plague. This will continue in the future unless the divorce laws are changed (which is highly unlikely). The MGOTW movement is taking off like gangbusters in western countries. Men are simply walking away from women and having nothing to do with them.
Great points Jamesbond!! I agree with you 100%!! But I would like to add if any man is still seriously considering marriage and family, he should move abroad to non-western countries such as the Philippines, Ethiopia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Brazil, Lativa, Croatia, etc. There he could better his chances of finding young, attractive and traditional women less influenced by radical feminism and gynocentric laws.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another reason why men are no longer getting married, 'no fault divorce.'

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 8:00 am
Great points Jamesbond!! I agree with you 100%!! But I would like to add if any man is still seriously considering marriage and family, he should move abroad to non-western countries such as the Philippines, Ethiopia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Thailand, Brazil, Lativa, Croatia, etc. There he could better his chances of finding young, attractive and traditional women less influenced by radical feminism and gynocentric laws.
Millions of guys should leave America en masse.....then these worthless women can wake up one day and realize there's nothing left.....

The funny thing about all this is.......American women literally have no clue that the problem is them.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 5:37 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Millions of guys should leave America en masse.....then these worthless women can wake up one day and realize there's nothing left.....

The funny thing about all this is.......American women literally have no clue that the problem is them.
This civilization is going up real soon, you are right. The women have no idea who built all the edivices and maintain them so they are comfortable. Not all women but the majority have no clue what is really going on and how they have been brainwashed with all the nonsense.

Has there ever been a civilization where the women built the buildings?, then the bank walks in and takes what everybody else built with nothing but a supply of #"'s and compound interest..
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 9:56 am
kangarunner wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:

This civilization is going up real soon, you are right. The women have no idea who built all the edivices and maintain them so they are comfortable. Not all women but the majority have no clue what is really going on and how they have been brainwashed with all the nonsense.

Has there ever been a civilization where the women built the buildings?, then the bank walks in and takes what everybody else built with nothing but a supply of #"'s and compound interest..
There was this TV show in the '90s called Sliders where a young man made a device that could open wormholes. His professor, a coworker and a random guy, a washed up singer on the street, go into this wormhole and keep bouncing from world to world hoping to get back home.

In one world, san Francisco was a prison. In another, women were in control. In another, almost all the men were killed out by a sex-specific plague and the male characters were carted off into sex slavery to a breeding facility to be mated with the attractive, intelligent young women waiting in line to make babies. A female cop tried to chase male characters down while they escaped. She confirmed one had been hiding in a home when she saw a raised toilet lid.

These types of science fiction scenarios would be more realistic if the worlds lacking men had crumbling, unpainted buildings. Cars would barely work. Almost are cars would be used and if it broke down you might have to throw it away because it would cost so much to take it to one of the few women mechanics who had both interest and the ability to get into that occupation. I suppose some can. Queen Elizabeth II is an automechanic after all.

There would be big problems disposing of scrap and garbage--piles of tampons and other trash to deal with. That would make for an interesting twist on a show like that.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Being here in America, it feels like I'm in a simulation where I'm the only conscious, alive human and everyone else is a robot. THE REASON I KNOW THIS IS THAT NO ONE f***ing QUESTIONS THEIR OWN EXISTENCE. They just go about their boring life every day like robots.

I get on the plane to Mexico in 1 month.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 11:29 am
Being here in America, it feels like I'm in a simulation where I'm the only conscious, alive human and everyone else is a robot. THE REASON I KNOW THIS IS THAT NO ONE f***ing QUESTIONS THEIR OWN EXISTENCE. They just go about their boring life every day like robots.

I get on the plane to Mexico in 1 month.
I hope it holds up for a month, I am stuck in a college town and this place is a psyop bad. When I go outside this town to the country towns the people are like normal and preparing for the collapse and they do not pay attention to the Covid BS. Alot of them used to live here, Gainesville FL used to be a great place to live and had great medical. :o

Yaa people are leaving America and Mexico seems to be way better than either the US or Canada. The British empire is coming for their trophy the USA and they have been waiting for this for centuries. This place be like real real stupid these days.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:

Can you imagine what would happen if millions of men in America moved to foreign countries? Then there would be a shortage of men (instead of a shortage of women like there is now). Also, the labor shortage would even be worse than it is now.

I would love to see what America would look like if millions of men moved to foreign countries. :D

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 4:39 pm
Can you imagine what would happen if millions of men in America moved to foreign countries? Then there would be a shortage of men (instead of a shortage of women like there is now). Also, the labor shortage would even be worse than it is now.

I would love to see what America would look like if millions of men moved to foreign countries. :D
It won't happen but the RED PILL is spreading and more guys are becoming aware.