Browse Foreign Women's Profiles on Happier Abroad!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Browse Foreign Women's Profiles on Happier Abroad!

Post by Winston »

Happier Abroad Dating Personals

http://dating.happierabroad.com

Profiles and Romance Tours

http://women.happierabroad.com
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Post by DatelessDude87 »

You know what's shocking? Of all the foreign women my age (23) profiled, very few of them are divorced with 1 or 2 children. The majority are single with NO children! Most of the american women I know are divorced and have 2-3 kids at age 23. Just goes to show that foreign ladies are a better class of woman. :) They seem genuinely sweet and charming, a great breath of fresh air from the low-quality we get here in the USA.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DatelessDude87 wrote:You know what's shocking? Of all the foreign women my age (23) profiled, very few of them are divorced with 1 or 2 children. The majority are single with NO children! Most of the american women I know are divorced and have 2-3 kids at age 23. Just goes to show that foreign ladies are a better class of woman. :) They seem genuinely sweet and charming, a great breath of fresh air from the low-quality we get here in the USA.

You will want to avoid single mothers like the plague! Every dating expert I have ever heard has said "do not date single mothers." Even if you like the woman, guess what? She will eventually want you to take care of her kids for her (financially) in addition to taking them to the dentist (and paying the bill) and taking them to amusement parks, etc.

If a woman tells me she has kids, I avoid her LIKE THE PLAGUE! lol :lol:
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Post by DatelessDude87 »

jamesbond wrote:
DatelessDude87 wrote:You know what's shocking? Of all the foreign women my age (23) profiled, very few of them are divorced with 1 or 2 children. The majority are single with NO children! Most of the american women I know are divorced and have 2-3 kids at age 23. Just goes to show that foreign ladies are a better class of woman. :) They seem genuinely sweet and charming, a great breath of fresh air from the low-quality we get here in the USA.

You will want to avoid single mothers like the plague! Every dating expert I have ever heard has said "do not date single mothers." Even if you like the woman, guess what? She will eventually want you to take care of her kids for her (financially) in addition to taking them to the dentist (and paying the bill) and taking them to amusement parks, etc.

I think your advice is sound and very astute jamesbond! :) That's why I like that the majority of young ladies in those profiles are single and childless, a rare phenomenon here in the states. As I said, it goes to show that foreign ladies are a better class of woman. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DatelessDude87 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

I think your advice is sound and very astute jamesbond! :) That's why I like that the majority of young ladies in those profiles are single and childless, a rare phenomenon here in the states. As I said, it goes to show that foreign ladies are a better class of woman. :)
If you want to know what foreign women are like from your own home, you can contact the Filipinas or Asian girls on http://www.tagged.com and chat with them. It's a free site and you will get an idea of what they are like, from their emails and especially if you chat with them through Skype or webcam.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:

How come in that movie Jerry McGuire, the single mom that Tom Cruise was dating was really good to him? And he was a wonderful person to her and her kid too? Aren't we supposed to treat single moms like Tom Cruise did in that movie? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw DatelessDude, check out these accounts. They will inspire you for sure!

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Also, did you see my Foreign Female Encounters videos yet? If not, you should see them. They will give you an up close experience of what foreign girls are like. You will see they are so much more relaxed, friendly and NATURAL!

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php