4 Ways To Attract Younger Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

4 Ways To Attract Younger Women

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Caleb Jones explaining the four ways to attract younger women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 4 Ways To Attract Younger Women

Post by jamesbond »

Women who are young and hot will date older men, you don't need lot's of money or good looks. Caleb Jones explains this.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You don't need a high sexual market value to date young hot women.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 2:24 pm
I think all these videos are nonsense.

Yes, you can try to approach hot women (where and how?), but they will reject you anyway, as they have already 5 or 8 boyfriends who offer more to her (money & sex etc.) than you can and they all are running after her and consider her as their property and she likes that.....

Well, maybe they allow you to line up as the number nine after them, but if they don't and you try it out nevertheless, some of her boyfriends might become pretty violent and expect yourself to wake up in a hospital a few days later if they decided to get rid of you.

Dating of such 'hot' women is not without danger, too many men will show up to protect her, their girlfriend and not your girlfriend...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 8:36 pm
jamesbond wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 2:24 pm
I think all these videos are nonsense.

Yes, you can try to approach hot women (where and how?), but they will reject you anyway, as they have already 5 or 8 boyfriends who offer more to her (money & sex etc.) than you can and they all are running after her and consider her as their property and she likes that.....

Well, maybe they allow you to line up as the number nine after them, but if they don't and you try it out nevertheless, some of her boyfriends might become pretty violent and expect yourself to wake up in a hospital a few days later if they decided to get rid of you.

Dating of such 'hot' women is not without danger, too many men will show up to protect her, their girlfriend and not your girlfriend...
Maybe the pretty ones who hang out in clubs where men pick up women have lots of dates and boyfriends. But pretty girls who work in an office somewhere and don't hang out among young men who try to pick them up might not have a boyfriends.

Maybe 20 years ago in Jakarta, my wife and I hosted a get-together where an African preacher who was in town spoke. A lady from our church who I did not know well who my wife knew was there. She wanted to know how my wife got a husband like me. She used to get that a lot when we lived there and we were still around the age of those looking for spouses. Some girls wanted white husbands.

I thought she was younger, but it turned out this woman was 40 years old. I would have guessed 30. And I would say she was attractive, maybe a 7, good-looking enough to have snagged a man, I thought. She said she was busy working. It just hadn't happened. She hadn't met someone and gotten engaged. She's from my wife's people-group, so I am surprised they hadn't matched her up with a cousin or a aunt-in-laws cousin or something like that. It's possible she refused offers to matchmake and didn't mention that.

I told her if she wanted a white man to go to one of these Internet rooms and learn how to chat online and see if she could meet someone on a forum. This was probably 2002 before the online dating sites really took off and before most of our social media sites. I don't think Google was even around then.

Maybe a year or so later we hosted something for New Years at a different house we lived in. She joined us and told us she was engaged. She'd chatted online with an American man for months and had married him.

Anyway, my point is there might be pretty women who don't get out much who aren't attached. Maybe they aren't social butterflies, either.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 11:36 pm
Maybe the pretty ones who hang out in clubs where men pick up women have lots of dates and boyfriends. But pretty girls who work in an office somewhere and don't hang out among young men who try to pick them up might not have a boyfriends.

Maybe 20 years ago in Jakarta, my wife and I hosted a get-together where an African preacher who was in town spoke. A lady from our church who I did not know well who my wife knew was there. She wanted to know how my wife got a husband like me. She used to get that a lot when we lived there and we were still around the age of those looking for spouses. Some girls wanted white husbands.

I thought she was younger, but it turned out this woman was 40 years old. I would have guessed 30. And I would say she was attractive, maybe a 7, good-looking enough to have snagged a man, I thought. She said she was busy working. It just hadn't happened. She hadn't met someone and gotten engaged. She's from my wife's people-group, so I am surprised they hadn't matched her up with a cousin or a aunt-in-laws cousin or something like that. It's possible she refused offers to matchmake and didn't mention that.

I told her if she wanted a white man to go to one of these Internet rooms and learn how to chat online and see if she could meet someone on a forum. This was probably 2002 before the online dating sites really took off and before most of our social media sites. I don't think Google was even around then.

Maybe a year or so later we hosted something for New Years at a different house we lived in. She joined us and told us she was engaged. She'd chatted online with an American man for months and had married him.

Anyway, my point is there might be pretty women who don't get out much who aren't attached. Maybe they aren't social butterflies, either.
I always appreciate your stories and your perspective on women and romance, @MrMan. However, you need to admit that, talking about a more traditional society like Indonesia, 20+ years ago, and within the more traditional entourage that a Christian group may be, you're referring to a model of woman that has almost disappeared in the Western world.

Even the relatively demure and submissive Filipinas who are open to giving love to a much older man, so long the man can take good care of her and (often) her her family, are usually not virgin. For all the semblance of a proud Catholic nation, I didn't see virginity being valued that much here in the Philippines. Most girls lose it by 17, when they start going to colege and/or they're allowed to have their first boyfriend. Some, tragically, are subjected to unspoken sexual abuse from a family member - an uncle, an older cousin, sometimes even their dad - and they lose it at a much younger age.

In this time and age, even men who are looking abroad, say Asia or South America, for a younger woman, can't entertain any expectation that she will be a virgin, unless she belongs to a strict religious group or they want to purposely dig into the small sample of "leftover" women who never had a boyfriend for all the wrong reasons (unattractive, mentally unstable, rotten apple of the family, etc.).

For those who don't have a strong religious bias towards "purity" and virginity, there are a lot more markers of a woman of high moral quality: how independent she is, how hard working, how she devotes her time to her family, friends or even strangers (perhaps in a charity), how attached she is to material possessions, and so on.

Then there's also the quite obvious fact that, if she is very pretty and outgoing, she will have experienced the joys and privileges of receiving attention by multiple men, which can very easily drag them into the "I can have whatever I want" and "I can get away with whatever I do" mindsets. Which leads to the conclusion that sometimes moral quality needs to take priority over looks and sexual attractiveness.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 2:38 am
I always appreciate your stories and your perspective on women and romance, @MrMan. However, you need to admit that, talking about a more traditional society like Indonesia, 20+ years ago, and within the more traditional entourage that a Christian group may be, you're referring to a model of woman that has almost disappeared in the Western world.
Sleeping around is a growing problem in the cities in Indonesia. So is divorce, even in my wife's people-group. But it seemed to be much less common in her family network than it is among Americans. I was in Indonesia a few years back. Being a virgin at marriage is still an expectation, and it is probably still the norm in a lot of villages.
Even the relatively demure and submissive Filipinas who are open to giving love to a much older man, so long the man can take good care of her and (often) her her family, are usually not virgin. For all the semblance of a proud Catholic nation, I didn't see virginity being valued that much here in the Philippines. Most girls lose it by 17, when they start going to colege and/or they're allowed to have their first boyfriend. Some, tragically, are subjected to unspoken sexual abuse from a family member - an uncle, an older cousin, sometimes even their dad - and they lose it at a much younger age.

In this time and age, even men who are looking abroad, say Asia or South America, for a younger woman, can't entertain any expectation that she will be a virgin, unless she belongs to a strict religious group or they want to purposely dig into the small sample of "leftover" women who never had a boyfriend for all the wrong reasons (unattractive, mentally unstable, rotten apple of the family, etc.).
Isn't 'leftover woman' a better title for girls who lost their virginity to boyfriends who broke up with them?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 8:41 am
Isn't 'leftover woman' a better title for girls who lost their virginity to boyfriends who broke up with them?
剩女 剰女

剩女 leftover woman - in China and Japan (similar writing in Chinese and Japanese 剰女) this word is about women getting 30+, who cannot decide, reject any man not good enough for them, some of them are rich (inheritance, celebrity) and do not want to share their wealth in marriage etc.

In China is a strong imbalance between men and women and there shouldn't be any 'leftover woman' if she is really looking for a male partner.

In Japan too, we have - despite male and female babies always were welcome, as the situation in Japan is not like in China and India with a preference for a son - but still there is an imbalance between young men and young women existing.

A recent count for the banking holiday of the 'day of majority' gave following data about 20 year old Japanese people

male 610.000
female 590.000
difference 20.000

This does not sound so many but in some survey by several institutes about dating the result was as follows:
Not interested in family life for various reasons

25 % of those men prefer a life as a single and reject dating females.
35 % of those females prefer a life as a single and reject dating men. (= 10 % more)

Therefore difference total is 74.000 females less than men who feel comfortable to consider a relationship with a man.

74.000 Japanese young men, 20 years old, have no chance to find a local woman, because there is none or she is rejecting a relationship with a man.

Unfortunately dating a female is a problem also here in Japan, there is no hateful feminist movement, but the number of available young females is not enough.

Japanese men looking for a foreign wife outnumber Japanese women looking for a foreign husband 2:1 since years.
Last edited by Yohan on January 22nd, 2022, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have heard the title 'leftover women.' But it sounds like a better title for a nonvirgin. Maybe 'leftovers' is better. I heard 'second-hand woman' in Indonesia. That translates directly from the Indonesian 'bekas' for used.

I wonder if some of the Japanese families aborted the baby girls.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 10:00 am
I wonder if some of the Japanese families aborted the baby girls.
Japan is not India or China.

This was never the case in Japanese history. There was no preference for males or females among the Japanese population, regardless if rich or poor.
Both were considered to be useful, however for different functions in society.

If a family did not want a daughter or son, they just gave the child away, sometimes for free, sometimes against payment....depending on their age and looks etc.

Even prostitutes kept their children, boys and girls, in the brothels and teaching them about their future jobs in night business.

Nowadays abortion is legal, but either you want or do not want a child to be born, or you can give it away directly after birth...regardless if boy or girl.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a female dating expert explaining how young women are naturally attracted to older men.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 7:22 pm
Here is a female dating expert explaining how young women are naturally attracted to older men.
There is some truth with it, a bit different however what this 'female dating expert' says.

It works really if a woman while still very young suffered any very bad or even dangerous experience with men of her own age or if she was badly treated by her single mom etc., simply said something was going very wrong with her life while still young.

I met such women in Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and even here in Japan. They do exist, but they are not so many.

Such women indeed feel they are much better off with an older man even if the age difference is 30 years or even more.

However to say 'naturally attracted' does not really fit what I have seen so far. Women are not born to behave like that, there must have been some very shocking experience in their young life before. They look for a peaceful secure life, not really into sex. Such women do not want to stay single, but also do not want to socialize with men of her own age and even not with her own ethnicity. They dream some 'father-figure' takes them away from their present situation and treats them well.