How To Get A Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Get A Girlfriend

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Stephan Erdman explaining to men how to go about getting a girlfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Kezia Noble explaining to men how to get a girlfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 2:01 am
That's really BS-talk 100%. Worthless empty advice good for nothing. I guess she just wants to sell her stupid books to male idiots who really believe when reading such publications (and pay for them) they will easily get a girlfriend.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 1:57 am
Here is Stephan Erdman explaining to men how to go about getting a girlfriend
Nothing but American BS-talk and not ashamed to try to make a business out from men who are lonely.

I can only advice never to listen to such a guy, who claims he wants to help you - but expects to do so only if you pay him for his empty talks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 2:01 am

I saw just a few snippets of this. I think men watch this stuff because she is reasonably good-looking, shows a bit of cleavage, and that British accent probably appeals to some men across the pond.

I did not follow one of her strategies when I was dating my wife. At first we talked on the phone several times. But within a few weeks, we were seeing each other often. I did not pretend to be busy. I started taking her to dinner every night, taking her to church, even going to her family get-togethers. I even went to something similar to a wake with her after a week or two. That made me a bit uncomfortable, but when she invited me, I could see she was serious about our relationship.

Of course, we were a couple of Christians who both sensed this one was the answer to our prayers. And I was looking for a wife, not a girlfriend. It took us a while before we called each other 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' even though we were de facto at that stage. I figured out later that this might not have been that uncommon for Indonesians, to be dating without putting a label on it-- 'friends' until engagement... at the time at least. I don't know about now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is teaching men how to make a girl want you.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video on how to get a girlfriend. It's funny, only in America do men have to watch videos on how to get a girlfriend. You don't have to watch videos on how to get a girlfriend in the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Russia, Ukraine or Poland (just to name a few countries).

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Kezia Noble explaining to men how to get a girlfriend fast.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@jamesbond Do you have a girlfriend?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 7:30 am
@jamesbond Do you have a girlfriend?

Winston is my girlfriend. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy advises men to stay in the game even if they have a girlfriend or wife.