How Dating Scarcity DESTROYS Men’s Lives

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How Dating Scarcity DESTROYS Men’s Lives

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining how having a scarcity mindset will destroy a man's self confidence.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: How Dating Scarcity DESTROYS Men’s Lives

Post by willymonfrete »

This is why most men should go to the Phillipines,since its the easiest place to f*k exotic girls on a regular basis.The west is hardmode unless you're a 10/10 Gigachad or prettyboy.even for prettyboys and chads,a filipina or latina will appreciate them more and also american women have a plethora of chads on tinder they can have sex with at any time(commitment is harder).the guy behind the website highvaluedaygame writes how hard it is on Tinder even for 9s like he is(he has proofs he is a 9 rated by women on those rating websites)because of the competition.its like walking on eggshells with american women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The women in America have lost all feminine and now they've all become men. Women in America are using their newfound masculine traits and are now training MMA, rugby, Crossfit, judo, jiu jitsu. They would rather be men than women. What's even worse is the culture encourages them to act like men so even if they want to be feminine, they cannot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

kangarunner wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 1:13 am
The women in America have lost all feminine and now they've all become men. Women in America are using their newfound masculine traits and are now training MMA, rugby, Crossfit, judo, jiu jitsu. They would rather be men than women. What's even worse is the culture encourages them to act like men so even if they want to be feminine, they cannot.
Yeah, it’s funny. You see Murican women coming of the gym, and they look like Sarah Conner on roids. The powers that be really jacked with the food supply hardcore to make women act like this. Then you have the other ones which are basically land blimps, but even those have the princess entitlement complex. It’s almost comical how bad the dating scene in America is for men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

willymonfrete wrote:
March 20th, 2022, 11:53 pm
This is why most men should go to the Phillipines,since its the easiest place to f*k exotic girls on a regular basis.The west is hardmode unless you're a 10/10 Gigachad or prettyboy.even for prettyboys and chads,a filipina or latina will appreciate them more and also american women have a plethora of chads on tinder they can have sex with at any time(commitment is harder).the guy behind the website highvaluedaygame writes how hard it is on Tinder even for 9s like he is(he has proofs he is a 9 rated by women on those rating websites)because of the competition.its like walking on eggshells with american women.

How about these PUA guys who insist cold approaching is a great way to meet girls. They even admit you have to approach a lot of women to even get some dates through cold approaching let alone get laid or get a girlfriend through cold approaching.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

jamesbond wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 5:42 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
March 20th, 2022, 11:53 pm

How about these PUA guys who insist cold approaching is a great way to meet girls. They even admit you have to approach a lot of women to even get some dates through cold approaching let alone get laid or get a girlfriend through cold approaching.
Yeah!How autistic do you have to be to think that 1)Cold approach isn't heavily taboo in the west and that 2)women are receptive to cold approach at all.they're not, even if they would have chosen you in a warm approach setting.propinquity is everything.

I don't cold approach,its cringe as Hell.I don't think people should follow their advice on this,but Highvaluedaygame has good advice in general and IDK or think he advocates cold approach.he writes and gives advice as a hobby instead of for pay,so he even says he will give you true advice rather than PUAs trying to fleece you out of your money.

He ranks women by different categories and says most american women are under the 'Evil bitch'Category I think

his advice is good in the west where its hardmode and the women are so bitches,but in the phils or colombia his advice would mean nothing and is not necassery.