Best countries to date sexy taller women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Best countries to date sexy taller women?

Post by mightyking7 »

Best countries to date taller women close to 6 ft or more. I think tall women are sexy . They have long legs and tend to have bigger boobs, and therefore much more to explore . I would date one if they didn't mind my height or thought my shorter height was attractive . Any suggestions about where I should look? :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best countries to date sexy taller women?

Post by Cornfed »

Eastern Europe would be the obvious place. South Korean females are also fairly tall.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Im noticing a pattern with your topic creating.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think the Dutch are the tallest people on earth, on average.

I do not remember Koreans being tall. I was considered tall in South Korea, but I am average height for my generation in the US. Maybe younger Koreans are taller.

I remember thinking Thais were tall. That was after having lived in Indonesia. They were tall by comparison.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 10:04 pm
Best countries to date taller women close to 6 ft or more. I think tall women are sexy . They have long legs and tend to have bigger boobs, and therefore much more to explore . I would date one if they didn't mind my height or thought my shorter height was attractive . Any suggestions about where I should look? :)
If you are looking for women who are tall, sexy, and also Indian and eat curry, find out where the tallest biggest-breasted peoples of India live.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I made a post recently about Pidgin, which is a very easy language (https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/59049921). The link is to Sudan but people of south Sudan also speak Pidgin and are among the tallest on earth. The boobs are not big, but they are long, falling to waist level in older women.

Note that according to the pervert French doctor who went around the world measuring penis lengths in countries with French Foreign Legion military presence, men of South Sudan, in addition to being tallest men of the world, have the worlds longest penises, so presumably women there have corresponding long vaginas. An ordinarily equipped man might not be able to satisfy these giantesses.

P.S. It appears that Spencer might be writing Pidgin. If so, shame on people who attacked him for misspelling. He is simply writing in another language, which is officially recognized by the BBC.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We all know the China man has the longest unit to satisfy the sluts.
Time to Hide!
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Post by mightyking7 »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 10:26 pm
Im noticing a pattern with your topic creating.
:lol: What can I say? I love women....
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 10:04 pm
You make another funny posting same like curry fever hoy hoy hoy

get on the google or qwak qwak search motors for discover areas world for most tall 5%

maybe go neterlands and search munipalitys have fewer tourist for get pure breed giant white girlys

then go dinar apls for hunt in tall region for do oposite congoman that hunt down pigmies for meal time

if white not right time for go hunt blaky dinks but shemp maybe want get you kill hoy hoy for better stay way from dink country then go kenya go ungana for hunt dinks for once you get taste it become case of not come back from go black hoy hoy

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Eastern Europe would be the obvious place. South Korean females are also fairly tall.
No, southern Europe, the Balkans. Serbia and Montenegro I believe are right there with the Netherlands for tallest population. I've spent most of the past year in Serbia. I'm not particularly impressed with the middle-aged women -- they don't seem to age that well -- but if you're looking in the 18-28 age range you will see one absolutely stunning tall woman after another in Belgrade. Same to a lesser degree in Nis and Novi Sad.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 11:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
No, southern Europe, the Balkans. Serbia and Montenegro I believe are right there with the Netherlands for tallest population. I've spent most of the past year in Serbia. I'm not particularly impressed with the middle-aged women -- they don't seem to age that well -- but if you're looking in the 18-28 age range you will see one absolutely stunning tall woman after another in Belgrade. Same to a lesser degree in Nis and Novi Sad.
Can shemp sugar daddy + sex kungfu style get the young giant girls and how much allowance need pay

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 11:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
Ah, good call @gsjackson, I myself know next to nothing about Southern Europe, but I was just weighing in on this subject of both curviest and tallest women rankings on my own thread (this post on the height data viewtopic.php?p=371398#p371398), and I noticed statistical data I found online placed Bosnia/Herzegovina and women in the countries around the Dinaric Alps 1st for the tallest average height, with an impressive 5'7.5" average height. :o

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, maybe a few others would be my personal choice as a 6'2" white guy if I was headed for Europe.

Netherlands had the next tallest women I think but won't work for me (no offense to the women), but Latvian women were ranked next with a pretty impressive 5'6.5" average height.

Edit: Oh, according to the stats I found, Cornfed is right when it comes to Asia though: The Koreans ranked tallest of the Asian women, though that's still only 5'4.5" average, but that's pretty tall for East/Southeast Asia! :)

Here's some ladies from Montenegro, and below that from my choice Latvia:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/