The Pitfalls of Dating Intellectual Women...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

The Pitfalls of Dating Intellectual Women...

Post by redfeather »

https://www.returnofkings.com/113498/th ... tual-women

Winston,

You have mentioned many times on HA that you like intellectual women that you can talk about all these deep subjects with.
My hard traveled road with these Intellectual Women has taught me to...Run Forest Run...from them...and don't look back.
My last white American wife was a Dentist, and yep even a Dentist is good at Divorce raping her family.
I did my research after that Divorce raping...and I went to the Philippines...and so have many of my Army Band Of Brothers.

So, go chat it up with Intellectual Women if you like, but be prepared for a Divorce Raping because like the article says they all have a big notch count.
My advise is to stay away from any long term relationship from some Intellectual hoe.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Pitfalls of Dating Intellectual Women...

Post by publicduende »

Not wanting to barge in, @redfeather, but there is a difference between an "intellectual" and an "intelligent" woman. There are lots of smart, intelligent women, not just in the Philippines, who are don't shroud themselves with a self-assured intellectual, progressive-thinking, super-opinionated aura.

A well-educated woman will obviously know her options much better than a less-educated one. When it comes to divorce, she will know how to inflict maximum punishment to take maximum advantage.