Vita Shafinska the Ukrainian Model and Instagram Celebrity

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Vita Shafinska the Ukrainian Model and Instagram Celebrity

Post by re85with »

Since January 2021 (this year), I have hired Vita Shafinska to do monthly videos for my video chatting business with my Ukrainian friend/translator (Elizabeth).

I am truly amazed that she is a real professional model.

She has now 220,000+ followers on Instagram.

She really is a big deal and benefit to me and Elizabeth.

If you truly want to know her well, please visit her Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/miamayka/

Watch her YouTube videos below and tell us what you think.

Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Vita Shafinska the Ukrainian Model and Instagram Celebrity

Post by Cornfed »

She's nothing to write home about. How do these so-so whores get so much attention.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2021, 6:07 pm
She's nothing to write home about. How do these so-so whores get so much attention.

Women like her that aren’t stunning 20 year old models don’t get a huge amount of attention. She’s attractive in a girl next door kind of way and honestly that’s the type of girl most men who are successful marry, unless they are millionaires buying love for lifestyle or a clueless guy being used as a visa mule.

I’ve been in this and for over 5 years and here’s some actual stats the scam romance industry in places like Odessa won’t tell you....

There is no shortage of local men, it’s actually the opposite. Until you get to the 35-40 year old demographic there’s actually more men than women in most FSU countries and hot young Instagram looking models are in high demand by young successful local men.

Only 5 % of men who join one of the very few legit dating sites or one of the 100’s of scam
PPL sites .... AFA, Anastasia date, Ukraine bride agency etc... ever get on a plane to meet a woman. Most rest are keyboard Romeos who live an online fantasy and contribute most of the profits of the scam billion dollar romance industry, via PPL sites.

Out of the 5% who travel only 5% of them ever meet and marry a genuine woman. Most get scammed due to unrealistic expectations mostly after believing the industry hype. They fall victim to agencies, pro daters, criminal groups and the businesses who support the industry via inflated prices when men take Prodaters on dates. Most men leave with an empty pocket and a kiss on the cheek if they are lucky. This is reflected by the fact that tens of thousands. of men US men travel to Ukraine every year, lured by the tens of thousands of model looking industry bait girls (look at the AFA ad on HA if you want to see examples of bait girls), but only 500-600 US men ever find a genuine woman to marry and most are from connections on the 5 or so legit sites.

If you have realistic expectations with looks and age gaps, go through the legitimate sites and stay away from the industry hot beds, then most men are eventually successful. I’d never date in Ukraine, although I have friends who have found very nice women there, from the free personal sites. Regional Russia is so much better to find a genuine woman. First the industry doesn’t operate there. 2nd there are no Prodaters and thirdly there is no competition from other men like you find in Odessa and Ukraine in general. Most of the time you can be the only foreigner in a city who’s looking for love.

There are two sides to FSU dating, the scam industry mail order bride side, where men pay thousands to meet women way out of their league and it’s like prostitution and then real dating which is the same as dating at home, with more travel involved. It should cost you nothing to meet real women online, or a small monthly subscription, if you choose the real dating option.

To the OP.... why is your agency any different to the other fraudulent agencies in Odessa that soul purpose is to scam millions of dollars from gullible lonely western men?
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

‎‎
Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Boixos24. I must have went to a United States in a parallel universe because the United States is loaded full of fat cows that think they are tens with no redeeming value at all. Even if a American girl is decent. They bring absolutely nothing to the table but an illusion. I won’t lie though. North American women are the best women to date for a year and then dump them. After a year they revert to yoga pants and baggy sweatshirts and the couch becomes a second home with them armed to the teeth with their side arm of Doritos and Mountain Dew for the inevitable piggy lifestyle. Now Ukraine on the other hand is loaded with incredibly stunning vixens. I seen more 10s walking down Khreshchatyk street Kyiv in 20 minutes then I seen in 20 years in Canada and the USA. Yeah..I know..Canadian women are absolutely dreadful as well as their American counterparts. Sure it would have been easy to date local and stick around the states but nah. Why settle at the bottom. This site is called happier abroad after all.

Ukraine ain’t an easy place and I don’t blame most lads for thinking twice on going there unless you have hooker money. Scamming is an art there. It’s a badge of honor. Ukraine is selfish place. It’s a way of life. If you have a heart of gold and somewhat normal then I truly don’t recommend such a spot. You don’t have to be rich to land a little rocket. But that’s just my experience there. It’s a good time.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

She is pretty but not my type. I never went for girls with the "barbie doll" appeal. I like girls with bad girl vibes and with darker features. Maybe my downfall.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

Beauty is one thing but the personality is everything. I’ll be honest. I can be sitting around on a day off playing warzone on the series X and my wife gets off work after the old 8 hour shift and who does she feed first. Me. Ukrainian women seem to sense a man from the chicks wearing masks tattooed and buff and say..they are not real men. If they are afraid of the flu then they aren’t men. They are weak. I’ll share pictures of my last place we lived. If you think you need to rich. Well…hahaha
Last edited by Ukrainianlover on August 20th, 2021, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

How do you show pics on this site. Not very intuitive. I’ll make an account on a free web hosting site
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

There we go. So lads…do I look rich..hahaha..not even close. I always tell people. Relationships are psychological. I’m really good to her though. Appreciation is a big deal from what I hear. So what do you all think of my last spot. By the way. Almost 7 years later and she’s still foxy as hell

https://lensdump.com/jonnyblond1
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

Anyways..the guys that think you need to get rich. Ya don’t. Does it help. Absolutely. But anyone thinking of going overseas and thinking pretty girls need you to be rich is false. I’m just a plumber just doing plumbing things. You just have to be smart and know a scammer from a scammer