Nerdy Cute Jewish Lady Hebrew Teacher - Ideal wife for Fschmidt? lol

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Nerdy Cute Jewish Lady Hebrew Teacher - Ideal wife for Fschmidt? lol

Post by Winston »

@fschmidt is this your ideal woman with good moral values? lol

Wow guys. Check out this Jewish lady who teaches Biblical Hebrew at the Israel Institute of Biblical Studies. Wow doesn't she look cute, sweet, nerdy and wholesome? She looks smart and intellectual too. Don't you guys love the librarian/teacher type with glasses? lol. Aren't they the most uninhibited in bed once they unleash all their pent up passion after acting uptight all day? lol.

Isn't she your ideal wife fschmidt? lol. I'd probably guess she's very prim and proper and is a neat freak. So she may be a little difficult to be around socially or in a relationship. But overall, she looks wholesome, good-natured, brainy, and like someone with good values. Don't you think so fschmidt? lol. Does she look Jewish btw? Can you tell? I assume she is since she teaches at the Israel Institute, right?

See her promo video for her class below. What vibes do you guys get? I get good vibes from her. I'm sure @Neo and @MrMan would like her too. lol. I found her video because her ad keeps popping up on YouTube every time I watch a spiritual video.

Her website:
https://israelbiblicalstudies.com/
https://lp.israelbiblicalstudies.com/lp ... ip-en.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Nerdy Cute Jewish Lady Hebrew Teacher - Ideal wife for Fschmidt? lol

Post by Winston »

Another cute Hebrew teacher that looks cute and wholesome. lol

Here she teaches you how to learn the whole Hebrew alphabet in 40 min. lol

Isn't she cute and goody two shoes? The kind of goody two shoes type girl you'd bring to your parents huh? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nerdy Cute Jewish Lady Hebrew Teacher - Ideal wife for Fschmidt? lol

Post by Moretorque »

, she is pretty though...
Time to Hide!