Has anyone ever gotten a girlfriend using HA Dating?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Light
Freshman Poster

Has anyone ever gotten a girlfriend using HA Dating?

Post by Light »

dating.happierabroad.com

Has anyone on this website successfully used it, formed a relationship with someone on that website, and then met her and got real dates and a girlfriend from it? How much does it cost to send messages to a girl on that website?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has anyone ever gotten a girlfriend using HA Dating?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

In general, online dating is a waste of time for men. Men outnumber women on those sites 10 to 1, and data show that women consider 80% of men on dating sites to be “below average” in appearance. Let that sink in for a moment.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 10:53 pm
In general, online dating is a waste of time for men. Men outnumber women on those sites 10 to 1, and data show that women consider 80% of men on dating sites to be “below average” in appearance. Let that sink in for a moment.
I know the stats and that is part of why I don't really do online dating. I just don't have much social life online or offline at the moment. All my friends disappeared or don't use any social media anymore. I can't make new friends online because I don't know where I could make new friends abroad online while the coronavirus prevents me from traveling abroad.

Coronavirus makes it impossible to travel abroad at the moment to the better destinations.

All I can do at the moment is just learn new things online, binge television shows and movies partly out of boredom, and play computer games which I haven't done in years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes. @marklambo met his love from that site. I mentioned this in other threads remember? He met her a few years ago and hit it off. They are engaged last I heard. I saw photos of her and she was very attractive too. I also saw photos of him and her when he went to Ukraine to visit her. So she is real. He said she is miles above any american woman.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are generalizing. It works for some but not for everyone. You need to view the world and reality with broader lens. What you say applies to US dating sites like match.com but not to foreign dating sites. Women do write back on my dating site. Create a free profile and see.

https://dating.happierabroad.com

If you had any experience using international dating sites you wouldn't be saying that. Men do not outnumber women on my site. Nor do they outnumber women on dateinasia.com either. You are way behind man
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:47 am
Yes. @marklambo met his love from that site.

He said she is miles above any american woman.
That lucky f**k! First a Lambo and now this. When are nice guys going to get their dues?!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:50 am
You are generalizing. It works for some but not for everyone. You need to view the world and reality with broader lens. What you say applies to US dating sites like match.com but not to foreign dating sites. Women do write back on my dating site. Create a free profile and see.
It depends, I would say from all what I have seen so far, online dating looking for women living next to you in Western countries is a waste of time. Many profiles are fakes, others contain seriously untrue information, and men always outnumber women around 6:1 or more.

----------

Online dating with women living somewhere outside of those typically feminist Western area is not always a waste of time, but never overrate it. Try to find at least 3 - 4 women for some internet-chat, never send them money and you MUST meet them in their own country and see with your own eyes what is going on there.
This means get on an airplane.
With international online dating you might be lucky to meet women you otherwise will never meet in your life. Maybe it works out for more - or maybe not - anyway if you meet them personally, at least it was an interesting vacation abroad for you....

About looking for a long-term relationship abroad, please inform youself about possible problems you might face - like language issues, different religion, different race and mindset, legal problems about longstay and working permit etc. etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Online dating for men at least in western countries is a complete waste of time. Studies have shown that men outnumber women 10 to 1 and a lot of the female profiles are fake. Women do consider only about 10 to 20 percent of the men datable (this includes women who are fat or ugly, they also only want the top 10 to 20 percent of men). :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:50 am
Nor do they outnumber women on dateinasia.com either. You are way behind man
dateinasia.com is mostly all Filipinas. Write in your profile that you want to meet women from such-and-such a country and you will still get messages from Filipinas.

A long while back when I was wanting to meet girls in Taiwan I made a profile on dateinasia and was excited one day to finally see in my inbox a message from a girl living in Taiwan...........only to discover that she, too, was Filipina!

If international online dating in Asia is any better than elsewhere, which I'm not sure it is, the Pinay Factor has to account for much of it.