How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (mental health expert)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (mental health expert)

Post by Winston »

Check out this mental health doctor's advice on how to make yourself attractive to women. This is realistic common sense advice, not PUA or game. What do you guys think?

Also here's his 5 signs that a woman is attracted to you.

10 Signs a woman does not like you.

How to attract a woman who is out of your league.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (realistic advice)

Post by MrMan »

I listened to the first video, and I am wondering who talks about sex and mental disorders in the first minutes of meeting a woman. A man looking for a one-night-stand might talk about sex like that to women in a bar until he finds one who goes for it. But if a man is looking for something serious, he should know better. But who would come up to a woman and within a few minutes of meeting, mention his mental disorder?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

This guy is a total tool. Here he pretends to analyze "scientifically" the "conspiracy theories" arising around that psychopath Bill Gates. The first comment is funny -- speculates that he is a computer program created by Gates. That's about how much personality he has, similar to Gates.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Forgot to link:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:26 pm
Check out this mental health doctor's advice on how to make yourself attractive to women. This is realistic common sense advice, not PUA or game. What do you guys think?
Are you f***ing serious? The idea that this guy knows how to be attractive to anyone is its own joke.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Winston wrote:
Are you f***ing serious? The idea that this guy knows how to be attractive to anyone is its own joke.
Oh, but he's Mr Science, just reporting what the data say, don't you know?

A minute or two in the inevitable question arose in my mind: Am I really listening to advice on attracting women from this pretentious, droning turd who would repel a used car salesman?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 7:16 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Winston wrote:
Oh, but he's Mr Science, just reporting what the data say, don't you know?

A minute or two in the inevitable question arose in my mind: Am I really listening to advice on attracting women from this pretentious, droning turd who would repel a used car salesman?
Depends. Is the guy smart? In some ways maybe. I'd rather listen to a smart nerdy guy, than a good looking guy say something like "looks don't matter, it's all about your confidence, that's what women like" blah blah, which we all know is full of BS and totally useless. At least a smart nerdy guy like that will give a little more useful computational advice based on some scientific data maybe. lol. Or at least more intelligent advice in general rather than fake cliches that are BS and useless.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 8:48 pm
This guy is a total tool. Here he pretends to analyze "scientifically" the "conspiracy theories" arising around that psychopath Bill Gates. The first comment is funny -- speculates that he is a computer program created by Gates. That's about how much personality he has, similar to Gates.
He claims that since Gates is rich, he has no need to do anything evil or harm others. lol. Plus Gates has no history of harming living beings, including animals, so he must be benevolent. What kind of strange logic is that? Just because a man is rich doesn't mean he is totally moral and righteous. What a dumb argument. Sure Gates may not mug someone on the street for his wallet, but an evil genius may do something far more deep and diabolical that requires brains, like Lex Luthor.

Besides, David Icke claims that men like Gates are gophers and cannot do what they want. They serve the cult they are a part of and must do their bidding. It's part of the package for the money they get for being actors and puppets. The deal is they gotta invest a lot of their wealth into philanthropy in order to serve the agenda. That's why the Rockefellers and other elite families, and George Soros too, have to be involved in philanthropy programs that serve the agenda of the cabal or cult. Makes sense, based on what they do, not what they say.

Otherwise why would Gates be wasting his time running the WHO and trying to vaccinate the world? Why isnt he in the Bahamas sipping margaritas? Hes not even a health expert.

Plus Gates is an atheist and atheists do not believe in any divine consequence for their actions, or in any objective right and wrong. To them, the ends justify the means.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
This guy is a total tool.
I completely agree. Many of the premises upon which he bases his "scientifically informed" analysis are wrong.

I particularly objected to his laughable critique of MGTOW, and his view that marriage makes men happier. The latter was the impetus for me to click the unsubscribe button. I don't need unmitigated idiots popping up on my YouTube feed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In the first video, he refers to literature (doesn't cite it) to support certain opinions. I noticed that attractiveness included flirtation. Some of the advice he gave was based on his own opinion with nothing from research to back it up.

I'd be interested in hearing about literature that has to do with women going for status and being attracted to men because they perceived other women to see him as attractive. This would be more interesting research to hear about in regard to dating. I'm sure looks are a big deal for a lot of women. I heard about some research where they showed people three pictures that looked really similar to each other, and one was more attractive than the others. This was done by distorting the same person's face. The most attractive picture out of the three was rated more attractive overall than it would have been otherwise. The researchers advice to an audience was if you go clubbing, go out with someone who looks like you but is not as good looking.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 12:56 pm
Plus Gates is an atheist and atheists do not believe in any divine consequence for their actions, or in any objective right and wrong. To them, the ends justify the means.
Your cartoonish image of atheists is beginning to illuminate how you are able to believe in some conspiracy theories.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 12:56 pm
gsjackson wrote:
He claims that since Gates is rich, he has no need to do anything evil or harm others. lol. Plus Gates has no history of harming living beings, including animals, so he must be benevolent. What kind of strange logic is that? Just because a man is rich doesn't mean he is totally moral and righteous. What a dumb argument. Sure Gates may not mug someone on the street for his wallet, but an evil genius may do something far more deep and diabolical that requires brains, like Lex Luthor.

Besides, David Icke claims that men like Gates are gophers and cannot do what they want. They serve the cult they are a part of and must do their bidding. It's part of the package for the money they get for being actors and puppets. The deal is they gotta invest a lot of their wealth into philanthropy in order to serve the agenda. That's why the Rockefellers and other elite families, and George Soros too, have to be involved in philanthropy programs that serve the agenda of the cabal or cult. Makes sense, based on what they do, not what they say.

Otherwise why would Gates be wasting his time running the WHO and trying to vaccinate the world? Why isnt he in the Bahamas sipping margaritas? Hes not even a health expert.

I first thought this guy was really dull. I listened to some of his videos where he says conspiracy theories are nonsense and explains why and what kind of personality types are attracted to them. I like this guy. I will be posting some his videos on this.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (mental health advice)

Post by flowerthief00 »

I like him too. From conspiracy theorists to narcissists to sugar daddies to incels he has a mental health diagnosis for everyone. Heaven knows we need it around here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just because he has a degree in mental health doesn't mean he's a good philosopher or truth seeker or critical thinker. That's a different ball game. It also doesn't mean the truth is on his side. Also, anyone can slap a label on someone, but the label does NOT define that person, it only makes the person doing is a LABELER, or one who judges others. It does not make the judged fit the label or define him. Dr. Wayne Dyer mentioned this in his lecture. Judging others only defines YOU as a judger, it does not define the one you judge. That's true too.

Also if this guy is wrong about attracting women, then why would he be right about other things? It only proves he is fallible and has false beliefs, like everyone else does too, more or less, including you guys too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind two things guys.

1. A mental health expert's job is not to find out the truth about historical events or conspiracies. Their job is to either:

a) Get you on drugs and medication to profit the psychiatric industry of course.
b) Make you well adjusted so you can be a productive member of society, or at least not a troublemaker or a threat to yourself or others. Or at least functional and in control of your mind and behavior at the very least.

Truth is not their business. Nor is accurate research.

2. You don't go to an expert in a different field if your goal is to find out about another field. We all know that. If you want to learn about conspiracies, you go to the top experts in those fields. For example like Jim Marrs or G. Edward Griffin. Their books are the best, well researched, credible and sourced. Btw G. Edward Griffin is considered a very credible source and high quality researcher. Even people who don't believe in conspiracies still consider him to be highly credible and rational and one who would never make bogus claims. Marrs has passed away unfortunately, but he has many great lectures and interviews on YouTube you can still see. So does Griffin. Those are the men you go to if you wanna learn about conspiracies. Not mental health counselors. Duh.

So if you're interested in truth or at least in doing good research on both sides, follow my suggestions. But if you wanna be a closed minded prick who likes to judge everyone with a different view from you as "crazy or a nutter" then you can continue to live in ignorance and denial. But don't call yourself an honest open minded truth seeker or researcher, no way.