The Profile of a Married SIMP

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 955
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 6:48 pm
It is perplexing to me that guys like this think that they have to somehow "approve" or agree with my lifestyle. I only explain it so other guys can gain insight to approaches that might work for them too. Those who don't approve can do so till the end of time and I would not care because the less guys who are aware of this aspect of female nature, the less competition for us! 8)
I spent about 4 replies saying that I am not against your ideas or life choices. They are choices dictated by your personal circumstances. If you read all the previous posts, you will realise that you are the one who is looking down on anything that doesn't conform to these choices and, in some cases, using abusive language.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 9:08 pm
I spent about 4 replies saying that I am not against your ideas or life choices. They are choices dictated by your personal circumstances. If you read all the previous posts, you will realise that you are the one who is looking down on anything that doesn't conform to these choices and, in some cases, using abusive language.
I agree that CE is needlessly abusive and dismissive of other men's paths in life.

One thing you, hypermak, should note, is that both I and CE have plenty of experience with both paid and non-paid sex, whereas you only have experience with the latter. Experience isn't everything, of course. Imagination combined with reasoning can often substitute, though with you this approach is blocked because of your feminist thought patterns. (Note that feminist thinking is everywhere in Italy, same as elsewhere in Europe, so you picked it up naturally regardless of your family, as do all boys nowadays.)

Without either experience or the imagination/reasoning combination, you are effectively blind to what I and CE see. Thus you keep saying things we know are false, hence these continual arguments. (Note that I use facts from your life as a way of attacking your false ideas, however please do not think I am attacking your way of life, or supporting it either. My only interest is ideas.)

It takes effort to break free of feminism and related ideas (chivalry, etc). And indeed, men who break free are regarded as fringe thinkers. What better proof that feminism is the dominant ideology than that anti-feminists are regarded as deviants, heretics, fringe thinkers, etc?
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 955
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 9:51 pm
I agree that CE is needlessly abusive and dismissive of other men's paths in life.

One thing you, hypermak, should note, is that both I and CE have plenty of experience with both paid and non-paid sex, whereas you only have experience with the latter. Experience isn't everything, of course. Imagination combined with reasoning can often substitute, though with you this approach is blocked because of your feminist thought patterns. (Note that feminist thinking is everywhere in Italy, same as elsewhere in Europe, so you picked it up naturally regardless of your family, as do all boys nowadays.)

Without either experience or the imagination/reasoning combination, you are effectively blind to what I and CE see. Thus you keep saying things we know are false, hence these continual arguments. (Note that I use facts from your life as a way of attacking your false ideas, however please do not think I am attacking your way of life, or supporting it either. My only interest is ideas.)

It takes effort to break free of feminism and related ideas (chivalry, etc). And indeed, men who break free are regarded as fringe thinkers. What better proof that feminism is the dominant ideology than that anti-feminists are regarded as deviants, heretics, fringe thinkers, etc?
I understand that you speak out of life experience and, for the Millennial I am, I do appreciate that. I think you're right in saying that feminism is everywhere, yet not everywhere is the same. I see a lot of "trench wars" mentality both sides. I am all for a revival of masculinity and, if anything, I am spending a lot of time with my tablet while the kitchen isn't busy to understand your thoughts and opinion and answer to that. The task is not easy since I am not a native speaker but it's definitely better when the tones are not aggressive/abusive.

I do see, or "imagine" what CE or you are going through. You made your life choices and you are now enjoying them. Compared to the typical divorced man whose wealth has been removed from him and has to basically work to support her wife's life with another man, and the welfare of children who often are brainwashed to see him as a monster, you are infinitely better off. You have freedom to travel, meet people including girls, and spend whatever passive income you have the way you see fit. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally think your views on masculinity are too fringe and very hard to apply to today's world. You really think a modern young woman would enter your harem knowing that you are being shared with other ladies? Of course if you're targeting university students who "need help with books and lab classes", that is a particularly good target because they are probably not thinking of a serious relationship and they can really do with some financial help.

Yet, this is precisely what sugar daddying is all about and there is no view on traditional masculinity that will change its substance.

Chivalry is not the same as feminism. It's about recognising the social role of man in society and protecting the weaker. Now that women make as much as men and can make their only life choices without the danger of their huts being raided and being raped and gutted, chivalry has lots much of its meaning. It's just another soft synonim for romanticism. I am not even that romantic, when it comes to dealing with girls. I prefer passion and assertiveness.

Anyway my ideas are a product of my upbringing, my life experiences. If I have time I would like to read more about what makes men, especially those from anglophone countries, so jaded and bitter against the other sex. It would probably give me more insight about your way of thinking and make me understand if it's a crime for a man to believe in a stable relationship, at least at some point in their life. This is what I believe in, I have my family as a good example.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 10:10 pm
Anyway my ideas are a product of my upbringing, my life experiences. If I have time I would like to read more about what makes men, especially those from anglophone countries, so jaded and bitter against the other sex. It would probably give me more insight about your way of thinking and make me understand if it's a crime for a man to believe in a stable relationship, at least at some point in their life. This is what I believe in, I have my family as a good example.
Really?

If your "Italian" upbringing was so great, you would not have wanted to leave. The fact is Italy is a failed society and it's literally dying a slow but sure demographic death.

Italian men are marrying their women less, Italian women increasingly don't want to have any children, and more people like you are cutting and running for abroad.



Italy has two choices, neither of which Italians at all want. Either die off the face of the earth, or be replaced by migrants from the 3rd world. It looks like nature is making the choice for Italy if this video has any truth to it.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Shemp wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 9:51 pm
I agree that CE is needlessly abusive and dismissive of other men's paths in life.
Let's be clear. I only castigate blue-pilled simps mindlessly advocating the tradcuck, married lifestyle.

In fact, there are some married men here who are very much NOT simps. MarcosZeitola might be married, but he in no way is a sniveling, blue-pilled simp. He is masculine and he likes to preside over the development of his growing tribe (family). On the other hand, married simps tend to be content to slave their lives away to please wives they no longer really even want sexually.

When you toss a stone of criticism into a herd of sheeple, the one(s) who feels its pain of truth will always sound off. :mrgreen:
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 955
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Really?

If your "Italian" upbringing was so great, you would not have wanted to leave. The fact is Italy is a failed society and it's literally dying a slow but sure demographic death.

Italian men are marrying their women less, Italian women increasingly don't want to have any children, and more people like you are cutting and running for abroad.

Italy has two choices, neither of which Italians at all want. Either die off the face of the earth, or be replaced by migrants from the 3rd world. It looks like nature is making the choice for Italy if this video has any truth to it.
Italy is not the only country that is slowly dying from demographic replacement from Middle Eastern and African "refugees". Sweden, Germany and France are in a far worse position. We could say the same thing about the US south and Latin Americans, couldn't we?

This doesn't say anything about my own upbringing and yours. Italy might be a failing society but mine certainly wasn't a failing family. It makes me wonder how your family must have raised you, in fact what kind of trouble you must have had in your past, to end up so bitter about anything that is worth pursuing in this world.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Let's be clear. I only castigate blue-pilled simps mindlessly advocating the tradcuck, married lifestyle.

In fact, there are some married men here who are very much NOT simps. MarcosZeitola might be married, but he in no way is a sniveling, blue-pilled simp. He is masculine and he likes to preside over the development of his growing tribe (family). On the other hand, married simps tend to be content to slave their lives away to please wives they no longer really even want sexually.

When you toss a stone of criticism into a herd of sheeple, the one(s) who feels its pain of truth will always sound off. :mrgreen:
@Contrarian Expatriate

It's clear as a spring day that you come here to "castigate" and bash because it's the only way you have to feel better, empowered. Other than that, your last reply dissipates any doubt that your "gf allowance" is anything but approaching mentally vulnerable college students in poor Euro countries and forcing yourself into their lives as a "father figure with benefits", which is frankly a creep, manipulative version of a sugar daddy.

Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, maybe some parts of Bulgaria and Romania, that's it. In no developed country an attractive 20-something university student or graduate who is mentally sound would choose to be with a 60-yo black man for a paltry hundred dollars a month. Not even in Metro Manila, Philippines. I read something about Roosh V the other day and I noticed he was nearly lynched because he was a 30-something approaching students in university towns in Poland or Romania. What these people's judgment about you would be, you can easily extrapolate.

If you really think your life is so great, why do you feel the need to constantly "toss a stone", contrast it with that of (probably) equally happy men who choose to commit to a single woman, or even men who are contemplating it as an option? You praise @MarcosZeitola for exercising his masculinity but you know he is not the only one raising a family and making sacrifices to make ends meet, while finding new reasons to stay in love with that same woman beyond her fading beauty.

Yes there are simps, as you call them, living a miserable life, paying the consequences of marrying the wrong woman or not being assertive enough so their families run circles around them, until and beyond the inevitable divorce. There are also a lot of men who would be happy to prove you wrong, if they actually gave two s*ts to what you're saying, that is.

Masculinity isn't expressed by how many fringe blogs and bogus theories or "laws" you read on the Internet. It's not expressed by waging "red pill vs blue pill" wars, where whoever is not a "red", must be a "blue", worth annihilating. You don't express it by living a lonely life, never being of real use to anyone but yourself, and then consuming your last couple of decades in poor countries, creeping on girls a third of your age. I am in a poor country, too, but at least I am here to work and my interactions with the local girls are not on a transactional basis.

For the strong, masculine man you believe you are, who will remember all these amazing qualities? Did you leave a legacy of your own, besides a few posts on an unmoderated online forum? Once again, you are free to do whatever you want, but do not expect the respect levels to go as high as to those who are fighting tooth and nail to build and deliver that legacy.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Italy is not the only country that is slowly dying from demographic replacement from Middle Eastern and African "refugees". Sweden, Germany and France are in a far worse position. We could say the same thing about the US south and Latin Americans, couldn't we?
No. Did you even watch the video? It is a particularly dire problem in Italy. Everyone knows that Europeans are dying out already, at this rate Italy will be the first to go however.

And no. The US and Latin American nations are not in that same boat. And if they were, I could not care less as I don't live there :lol:
hypermak wrote: This doesn't say anything about my own upbringing and yours. Italy might be a failing society but mine certainly wasn't a failing family. It makes me wonder how your family must have raised you, in fact what kind of trouble you must have had in your past, to end up so bitter about anything that is worth pursuing in this world.
Good enough for me to end up living leisurely in the top 1%. As much as you want to join that rank, statistically speaking, you just won't. And speaking of "bitter" you are projecting again 8) You are currently posting vitriol simply because I destroyed your blue pilled world view and you are angry about it. So much so, you've obsessively poured over my posting history, you read EVERY post I make, and why? It's because you know I am correct but you are fighting that fact due to cognitive dissonance. :wink:
hypermak wrote: It's clear as a spring day that you come here to "castigate" and bash because it's the only way you have to feel better, empowered. Other than that, your last reply dissipates any doubt that your "gf allowance" is anything but approaching mentally vulnerable college students in poor Euro countries and forcing yourself into their lives as a "father figure with benefits", which is frankly a creep, manipulative version of a sugar daddy.

Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, maybe some parts of Bulgaria and Romania, that's it. In no developed country an attractive 20-something university student or graduate who is mentally sound would choose to be with a 60-yo black man for a paltry hundred dollars a month. Not even in Metro Manila, Philippines. I read something about Roosh V the other day and I noticed he was nearly lynched because he was a 30-something approaching students in university towns in Poland or Romania. What these people's judgment about you would be, you can easily extrapolate.

If you really think your life is so great, why do you feel the need to constantly "toss a stone", contrast it with that of (probably) equally happy men who choose to commit to a single woman, or even men who are contemplating it as an option? You praise @MarcosZeitola for exercising his masculinity but you know he is not the only one raising a family and making sacrifices to make ends meet, while finding new reasons to stay in love with that same woman beyond her fading beauty.

Yes there are simps, as you call them, living a miserable life, paying the consequences of marrying the wrong woman or not being assertive enough so their families run circles around them, until and beyond the inevitable divorce. There are also a lot of men who would be happy to prove you wrong, if they actually gave two s*ts to what you're saying, that is.

Masculinity isn't expressed by how many fringe blogs and bogus theories or "laws" you read on the Internet. It's not expressed by waging "red pill vs blue pill" wars, where whoever is not a "red", must be a "blue", worth annihilating. You don't express it by living a lonely life, never being of real use to anyone but yourself, and then consuming your last couple of decades in poor countries, creeping on girls a third of your age. I am in a poor country, too, but at least I am here to work and my interactions with the local girls are not on a transactional basis.

For the strong, masculine man you believe you are, who will remember all these amazing qualities? Did you leave a legacy of your own, besides a few posts on an unmoderated online forum? Once again, you are free to do whatever you want, but do not expect the respect levels to go as high as to those who are fighting tooth and nail to build and deliver that legacy.
I stopped reading at the first sentence because you are acting out in a trolling manner, and TRYING to gaslight by calling me bitter when you clearly are and being envious, while accusing me of the same.

But this is what disturbed and disordered people do when they lose debates and feel really bad inside about it. So I won't read someone lashing out because they resent the great life I have built for myself. Everything becomes a gaslighted shaming attempt. My making a lot of money becomes I'm stealing it. My having a great sex life becomes I'm seeing prostitutes. My having had a great, high powered career becomes was a paper pusher. I know that mentality and sick place it comes from, so it just cannot work on me 8)

I am GLAD I am living the life I get to live, and not EXTREMELY grateful about not having to work in the hotel kitchen where you do.

Case closed, you lost, and it's time to just heal your obliterated ego.

:mrgreen:
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 955
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
No. Did you even watch the video? It is a particularly dire problem in Italy. Everyone knows that Europeans are dying out already, at this rate Italy will be the first to go however.

And no. The US and Latin American nations are not in that same boat. And if they were, I could not care less as I don't live there :lol:
I don't live in Italy either but I still do care. There is not much I can personally do about it. When I had to vote, I voted populist Salvini but he, too, has been quite a disappointment.

One of the few things we have in common, we both voted with our feet.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Good enough for me to end up living leisurely in the top 1%. As much as you want to join that rank, statistically speaking, you just won't. And speaking of "bitter" you are projecting again 8) You are currently posting vitriol simply because I destroyed your blue pilled world view and you are angry about it. So much so, you've obsessively poured over my posting history, you read EVERY post I make, and why? It's because you know I am correct but you are fighting that fact due to cognitive dissonance. :wink:
The way you're speaking, you are bitter indeed, you won't acknowledge that people have different opinions and life choices and the fact they don't align with yours, doesn't mean they are wrong. You provoked MrMan and me first, so we're simply debating back. If you provoke people with a touch of balls, they will talk back, plain and simple. What did you expect?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
I stopped reading at the first sentence because you are acting out in a trolling manner, and TRYING to gaslight by calling me bitter when you clearly are and being envious, while accusing me of the same.

But this is what disturbed and disordered people do when they lose debates and feel really bad inside about it. So I won't read someone lashing out because they resent the great life I have built for myself. Everything becomes a gaslighted shaming attempt. My making a lot of money becomes I'm stealing it. My having a great sex life becomes I'm seeing prostitutes. My having had a great, high powered career becomes was a paper pusher. I know that mentality and sick place it comes from, so it just cannot work on me 8)

I am GLAD I am living the life I get to live, and not EXTREMELY grateful about not having to work in the hotel kitchen where you do.

Case closed, you lost, and it's time to just heal your obliterated ego.

:mrgreen:
I am not envious of your life because I do not intend to have your life. There is nothing to "win" or "lose" in a debate like this. I have my life and you have yours. I find your life questionable and not worth sharing, not as if it was the ultimate manly achievement. You find mine mediocre and leading to disappointment, because I consider committing and starting a family. Fine.

Please continue to spend your 1% lifestyle away, we do not care. I am just annoyed that you keep lecturing us on the importance of being a "red pill" lone wolf and calling "becoming a poor country sugar dad" the peak of masculinity or life fulfilment. This is what makes you come across as pathetic.

A high ranking paper pusher is still a paper pusher in my book. At least a chef's job is more creative and I get to see my patrons satisfied with my meals.

On that you're right, time for you to put me back on your ignore list, as you boastfully said a while ago.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
No. Did you even watch the video? It is a particularly dire problem in Italy. Everyone knows that Europeans are dying out already, at this rate Italy will be the first to go however.

And no. The US and Latin American nations are not in that same boat. And if they were, I could not care less as I don't live there :lol:


I don't live in Italy either but I still do care. There is not much I can personally do about it. When I had to vote, I voted populist Salvini but he, too, has been quite a disappointment.

One of the few things we have in common, we both voted with our feet.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Good enough for me to end up living leisurely in the top 1%. As much as you want to join that rank, statistically speaking, you just won't. And speaking of "bitter" you are projecting again 8) You are currently posting vitriol simply because I destroyed your blue pilled world view and you are angry about it. So much so, you've obsessively poured over my posting history, you read EVERY post I make, and why? It's because you know I am correct but you are fighting that fact due to cognitive dissonance. :wink:


The way you're speaking, you are bitter indeed, you won't acknowledge that people have different opinions and life choices and the fact they don't align with yours, doesn't mean they are wrong. You provoked MrMan and me first, so we're simply debating back. If you provoke people with a touch of balls, they will talk back, plain and simple. What did you expect?

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
I stopped reading at the first sentence because you are acting out in a trolling manner, and TRYING to gaslight by calling me bitter when you clearly are and being envious, while accusing me of the same.

But this is what disturbed and disordered people do when they lose debates and feel really bad inside about it. So I won't read someone lashing out because they resent the great life I have built for myself. Everything becomes a gaslighted shaming attempt. My making a lot of money becomes I'm stealing it. My having a great sex life becomes I'm seeing prostitutes. My having had a great, high powered career becomes was a paper pusher. I know that mentality and sick place it comes from, so it just cannot work on me 8)

I am GLAD I am living the life I get to live, and not EXTREMELY grateful about not having to work in the hotel kitchen where you do.

Case closed, you lost, and it's time to just heal your obliterated ego.

:mrgreen:


I am not envious of your life because I do not intend to have your life. There is nothing to "win" or "lose" in a debate like this. I have my life and you have yours. I find your life questionable and not worth sharing, not as if it was the ultimate manly achievement. You find mine mediocre and leading to disappointment, because I consider committing and starting a family. Fine.

Please continue to spend your 1% lifestyle away, we do not care. I am just annoyed that you keep lecturing us on the importance of being a "red pill" lone wolf and calling "becoming a poor country sugar dad" the peak of masculinity or life fulfilment. This is what makes you come across as pathetic.

A high ranking paper pusher is still a paper pusher in my book. At least a chef's job is more creative and I get to see my patrons satisfied with my meals.

On that you're right, time for you to put me back on your ignore list, as you boastfully said a while ago.
Case closed on the topic so I'm not reading any of that venting. Just submit your vote in the poll and move on to other topics.
User avatar
hypermak
Junior Poster
Posts: 955
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Case closed on the topic so I'm not reading any of that venting. Just submit your vote in the poll and move on to other topics.
That's what the "ignore" is about.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 196
Joined: December 30th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Re: The Profile of a Married SIMP

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 6:15 pm
hypermak wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
No. Did you even watch the video? It is a particularly dire problem in Italy. Everyone knows that Europeans are dying out already, at this rate Italy will be the first to go however.

And no. The US and Latin American nations are not in that same boat. And if they were, I could not care less as I don't live there :lol:


I don't live in Italy either but I still do care. There is not much I can personally do about it. When I had to vote, I voted populist Salvini but he, too, has been quite a disappointment.

One of the few things we have in common, we both voted with our feet.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Good enough for me to end up living leisurely in the top 1%. As much as you want to join that rank, statistically speaking, you just won't. And speaking of "bitter" you are projecting again 8) You are currently posting vitriol simply because I destroyed your blue pilled world view and you are angry about it. So much so, you've obsessively poured over my posting history, you read EVERY post I make, and why? It's because you know I am correct but you are fighting that fact due to cognitive dissonance. :wink:


The way you're speaking, you are bitter indeed, you won't acknowledge that people have different opinions and life choices and the fact they don't align with yours, doesn't mean they are wrong. You provoked MrMan and me first, so we're simply debating back. If you provoke people with a touch of balls, they will talk back, plain and simple. What did you expect?

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 4:39 pm
I stopped reading at the first sentence because you are acting out in a trolling manner, and TRYING to gaslight by calling me bitter when you clearly are and being envious, while accusing me of the same.

But this is what disturbed and disordered people do when they lose debates and feel really bad inside about it. So I won't read someone lashing out because they resent the great life I have built for myself. Everything becomes a gaslighted shaming attempt. My making a lot of money becomes I'm stealing it. My having a great sex life becomes I'm seeing prostitutes. My having had a great, high powered career becomes was a paper pusher. I know that mentality and sick place it comes from, so it just cannot work on me 8)

I am GLAD I am living the life I get to live, and not EXTREMELY grateful about not having to work in the hotel kitchen where you do.

Case closed, you lost, and it's time to just heal your obliterated ego.

:mrgreen:


I am not envious of your life because I do not intend to have your life. There is nothing to "win" or "lose" in a debate like this. I have my life and you have yours. I find your life questionable and not worth sharing, not as if it was the ultimate manly achievement. You find mine mediocre and leading to disappointment, because I consider committing and starting a family. Fine.

Please continue to spend your 1% lifestyle away, we do not care. I am just annoyed that you keep lecturing us on the importance of being a "red pill" lone wolf and calling "becoming a poor country sugar dad" the peak of masculinity or life fulfilment. This is what makes you come across as pathetic.

A high ranking paper pusher is still a paper pusher in my book. At least a chef's job is more creative and I get to see my patrons satisfied with my meals.

On that you're right, time for you to put me back on your ignore list, as you boastfully said a while ago.
Case closed on the topic so I'm not reading any of that venting. Just submit your vote in the poll and move on to other topics.
It's not that long ago you said you are in the top 10% of the world, so now you claim to be in top 1% in less than a year? If you really have that much money. Giving a woman $100-300 a month is nothing. If these girls know you are that loaded, maybe they should demand more like $3000 a month or more. A middle class man can afford to give a woman a few hundred per month. So you are kinda cheap and stingy to be that rich and throwing mickey mouse pennies at girls you say are high valued and act as if that's a lavish lifestyle for them. $200-300 a month is not a spoiling woman.😂 Sounds like you are seeking out girls who are in extreme poverty. They agree to be your girlfriend after you explain they will get a small allowance per month. 😵😵😂 What kind of high valued woman becomes loyal and docile to an old man just because he give her $100-300 per week, an old man who don't even want to commit to her but just want short term relationships. You are truly delusional. Trust and believe these women are screwing their hot young stud on the side.😂
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”